d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > ~ Heavy Weapons Suggestion ~ > Info Inside
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 387.50
Mar 16 2012 02:59am
Don't think it's a good idea sorry.

I believe something like that would make heavy weapons far too powerful and imbalanced.
Gold: 30,363.04
Mar 16 2012 03:00am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

1. U totaly have no clue how quick draw actually works!
2. Absolutely overpowered!
3. NN!

Kakewalk stated it corectly...
On any attack u get a chance to proc qd. If it procs the delay to ur next possible Action ist reduced by 50 % of the standard delay of ur weapon. It doesnt matter what u attack next (u have to click!) or what ur next action will be! It even accounts for leaving the cata or healing as ur next action. Its even noticable between waves if the driver is fast enough as a killed wave doesnt reset attack delays.
Kind advice: dont argue and rather shut up if u are clueless and missing the propper experience! ;-)

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat... Einfach mal die Fresse halten! :P

This post was edited by derDrops on Mar 16 2012 03:20am
Gold: 4,966.59
Mar 16 2012 03:43pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Mar 16 2012 04:14am)
Ummm I would love to see it happen but this just completely overpowered all heavies

Quote (zzzp @ Mar 16 2012 04:59am)
Don't think it's a good idea sorry.

I believe something like that would make heavy weapons far too powerful and imbalanced.

I dont think so, but thanks either way.

Quote (derDrops @ Mar 16 2012 05:00am)
1. U totaly have no clue how quick draw actually works!
2. Absolutely overpowered!
3. NN!

Kakewalk stated it corectly...
On any attack u get a chance to proc qd. If it procs the delay to ur next possible Action ist reduced by 50 % of the standard delay of ur weapon. It doesnt matter what u attack next (u have to click!) or what ur next action will be! It even accounts for leaving the cata or healing as ur next action. Its even noticable between waves if the driver is fast enough as a killed wave doesnt reset attack delays.
Kind advice: dont argue and rather shut up if u are clueless and missing the propper experience! ;-)

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat... Einfach mal die Fresse halten! :P

Your just explaining what I am, in a different way. While not being respectfull, thats the only difference in your post. Thanks for your input though, it's greatly appreciated :)

---

As is everyone elses opinions, the only way we can improve the game is if we all give our idea's about everything. I'll be kind to add, in a respectfull manner :D
Gold: 180.29
Mar 16 2012 09:25pm
Quote (James84 @ Mar 16 2012 05:43pm)
I dont think so, but thanks either way.

Your just explaining what I am, in a different way. While not being respectfull, thats the only difference in your post. Thanks for your input though, it's greatly appreciated :)

---

As is everyone elses opinions, the only way we can improve the game is if we all give our idea's about everything. I'll be kind to add, in a respectfull manner :D

He is saying the following is wrong

Quote (James84 @ Mar 15 2012 04:50pm)
I've talked about this for a very long time now with friends while we do runs, and I dont recall seeing a suggestion about it :unsure:

Idea is, many people use Heavy Weapons, wich have a delay in actions. Equal to half the actions of regular weapons.
My idea would be, if a Heavy Weapon 1 shot kills a monster (crit or not, abilities dont count) the delay should be removed for the next attack. Pretty simple, might be hard to code into the game, but anything is possible these days ;)

I know theres a mod. Quick Draw, but this doesn't help attack faster, it works with a % to do extra attack(s) on the same monster that you're aiming on, without you clicking on it again.
Meaning, if you're using a Heavy and you have some Quick Draw, if you one shot a monster, the QD doesn't even have a chance to come into effect.

Thoughts, opinions are welcomed :hug:

-Thanks, James :)

and I will dispute the text that I just enlarged above, I am using 12 QD on my monk and I notice QD working where I click one monster and then click the next.
Killing a monster DOES NOT disable QD. ANY weapon attack you do has a chance to activate QD regardless of whether the last hit killed a mob or not.

Are you trying to tell me that QD does not work where you click one monster and then click another quickly and that next attack comes before the "normal delay"? You don't have to be using that "Quick Draw" attack on the same mob!

If you're going to dispute this, I can put up a CamStudio Video to show this...

This post was edited by dpaules on Mar 16 2012 09:26pm
Gold: 1,650.70
Mar 16 2012 10:44pm
Quote (dpaules @ Mar 16 2012 11:25pm)
He is saying the following is wrong

and I will dispute the text that I just enlarged above, I am using 12 QD on my monk and I notice QD working where I click one monster and then click the next.
Killing a monster DOES NOT disable QD. ANY weapon attack you do has a chance to activate QD regardless of whether the last hit killed a mob or not.

Are you trying to tell me that QD does not work where you click one monster and then click another quickly and that next attack comes before the "normal delay"? You don't have to be using that "Quick Draw" attack on the same mob!

If you're going to dispute this, I can put up a CamStudio Video to show this...

I won't dispute anything, but I am awaiting the video evidence so that we can all be on the same page and quit arguing over the specifics. Makes my head hurt :cry:
Gold: 52,443.89
Mar 17 2012 12:31am
Quote (James84 @ Mar 16 2012 05:43pm)

You said I was wrong. derDrops said I was right. You said derDrops is correct.

Idea is still way overpowered.

This post was edited by KakeWalk on Mar 17 2012 12:31am
Gold: 1,650.70
Mar 17 2012 01:12am
Quote (KakeWalk @ Mar 17 2012 02:31am)
You said I was wrong. derDrops said I was right. You said derDrops is correct.

Idea is still way overpowered.

Wait, what :unsure: I refer to my previous statement on this. Show us the film B)
Gold: 30,363.04
Mar 17 2012 06:36am
james, either u lack to understand my post or to understand ur own post. my explanation is totally different from urs in so many facts. plz reread the details again.

sry for being a bit impolite, but its annoying if ppl argue again and again by stating wrong facts again and again... i could go into detail and show u the difference in my explanation and urs, but i rly dont feel like using my time for this as i actually dont care enough. so plz do it urself^^
Gold: 6.60
Apr 5 2012 12:56pm
Quote (fseelye @ Mar 17 2012 12:44am)
I won't dispute anything, but I am awaiting the video evidence so that we can all be on the same page and quit arguing over the specifics.  Makes my head hurt    :cry:

heres the video using QD + spears If you know what to look for you will see the qd work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYHlwOn3PaA&feature=fvst

Quote (derDrops @ Mar 17 2012 08:36am)
james, either u lack to understand my post or to understand ur own post. my explanation is totally different from urs in so many facts. plz reread the details again.

sry for being a bit impolite, but its annoying if ppl argue again and again by stating wrong facts again and again... i could go into detail and show u the difference in my explanation and urs, but i rly dont feel like using my time for this as i actually dont care enough. so plz do it urself^^

they were totally different i dont think james reads everything first :P

This post was edited by SmokeyMcPot1990 on Apr 5 2012 12:57pm
Gold: 17,412.25
Apr 5 2012 12:58pm
Why not? It would make our LS Tradings more alive?
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll