d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > Offical Wii U Thead > To Discuss Upcoming Wiiu
Prev1157158159160161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,313.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 13 2016 07:14pm
All the videos so far say the only multi-player is "co-op" on the missions. And even that's retarded from the videos(One controls shooting while other flies...).
Gold: 0.00
Apr 13 2016 07:16pm
Quote (CHunter @ Apr 13 2016 09:14pm)
All the videos so far say the only multi-player is "co-op" on the missions. And even that's retarded from the videos(One controls shooting while other flies...).

Well im for one glad, to cancelled my pre order and switched it for fire emblem radiant dawn :)
(time to show my wii games some love)
Apr 13 2016 07:23pm
Ya, I cannot justify myself getting a wii-u for it (As that's mostly the only game I follow anymore from Nintendo).
They coulda at least made Fox's ship turn into a winged Fox (As Wolf's ship turns into, believe a not, a giant ass Wolf Mech on the ground. And you can't even play him either).
Apr 14 2016 03:10pm
i am pretty interested in the co-op, actually. Never liked starfox games but i'd be down to shoot down stuff while someone else pilots

and by interested i mean as interested as i can be for a starfox game
Apr 14 2016 06:29pm
There's soo much potential they flushed away just for nostalgia money grabbing.

And I question why Fox's land mode airship is a turkey instead of a fox. I could understand if Falco's did that since he is a pheasant, but Fox's? The hell nintendo.
Apr 14 2016 06:55pm
Quote (CHunter @ Apr 14 2016 08:29pm)
There's soo much potential they flushed away just for nostalgia money grabbing.

And I question why Fox's land mode airship is a turkey instead of a fox. I could understand if Falco's did that since he is a pheasant, but Fox's? The hell nintendo.

I actually prefer falco over fox :"(

But yeah imo they messed up fox so bad he looks like a damn stuffed bear....
Apr 15 2016 06:20pm
Eh, I prefer Falco over Slippy if any simply due to Slippy's voice and his habitual "Save me" stick that he does at least 3 times more than anyone else.
But I don't like characters with superiority issues, so (And Falco outside a arwing has the lowest health. Even Slippy has 4 times the amount of his health).

I like Bill Grey and Katt more than Falco/Slippy (Peppy is a gray area at times-no pun intended).

Apr 15 2016 09:51pm
Quote (CHunter @ Apr 15 2016 08:20pm)
Eh, I prefer Falco over Slippy if any simply due to Slippy's voice and his habitual "Save me" stick that he does at least 3 times more than anyone else.
But I don't like characters with superiority issues, so (And Falco outside a arwing has the lowest health. Even Slippy has 4 times the amount of his health).

I like Bill Grey and Katt more than Falco/Slippy (Peppy is a gray area at times-no pun intended).

Not sure who those are

I only know falco/fox/slippy/general (bumny face)

I dislike falco attitude but in my opinion he got more of a personality then fox

/E but take my opinion with a grain of salt only starfox game i played is on the 3ds remake
Got the snes starfox i have to give a try (wasnt falco, falco rival tho?)

This post was edited by Maher on Apr 15 2016 09:54pm
Gold: 2,570.91
Apr 16 2016 10:31am
Quote (Maher @ 16 Apr 2016 05:51)
Not sure who those are

I dislike falco attitude but in my opinion he got more of a personality then fox

/E but take my opinion with a grain of salt only starfox game i played is on the 3ds remake

In SF64 Katt and Bill are pilots that assist you in some missions (Katt in Zoness and Macbeth; Bill in Katina and Sector X... or was it Z?). I don't know if they appear in other SF games, as I've only played thoroughly the SNES and N64 ones.

Bill is ok... I rarely had him around though, as I didn't take the routes he's on very often. Katt I find really annoying and is my least favourite SF character... Falco becomes annoying aswell with her around.

I don't dislike Slippy, always felt sorry for the guy everyone else hates :D

My favouite character is probably Peppy.

This post was edited by zarkadon on Apr 16 2016 10:33am
Apr 16 2016 07:50pm
Quote (Maher @ Apr 15 2016 11:51pm)
Not sure who those are

Well, sorta. He really thinks everyone in Starfox as his family. He use to be in a gang but apparently something happened between him and Fox that made him join the army with him(Star ship fleet? Not sure what ya would call spaceship armies outside Cornerian Defenses)
Falco has the highest stats inside a Arwing, but outside, he's useless (As that draws back to fire arm skills and physical variables obviously, which being a bird, is going to be low). Even Slippy/Peppy are better than him, but just slower, while Fox/Wolf/Krystal being the best (In terms of physical conditions and weapon handling-But, none of the Star Fox team have any good ranking in flying Wolfens and vice versa for Wolf).
Ya. Fox doesn't have a attitude when he's in battle. He's focused, and that's why he has to friggin save EVERYONE every ten seconds(Outside game play purposes obviously). The only one that I haven't seen cry for help is Bill.
In Adventures, he's kinda whiney. But that doesn't say much since everyone is in the other games by ten times the amount.

Quote (zarkadon @ Apr 16 2016 12:31pm)
In SF64 Katt and Bill are pilots that assist you in some missions (Katt in Zoness and Macbeth; Bill in Katina and Sector X... or was it Z?). I don't know if they appear in other SF games, as I've only played thoroughly the SNES and N64 ones.

Bill is ok... I rarely had him around though, as I didn't take the routes he's on very often. Katt I find really annoying and is my least favourite SF character... Falco becomes annoying aswell with her around.

I don't dislike Slippy, always felt sorry for the guy everyone else hates :D

My favouite character is probably Peppy.
Bill actually helps open the warps on Sector X that lets you enter the warp zone. He also lends rings/items on Solar as well helps assault the bio weapon there(The flaming Mantis dude xD Been awhile since I played).
And Katt also appears in Sector Z to help kill the missiles that are attacking the Great Fox, if certain conditions are met (Fuzzy on how ya get her there).
Both Falco and Fox are awkward as hell around females. Guess it's because they simply been in male units all their life and the lack of mother figures. So of course, Falco acts more idiotic when his past flame pops up. And I honestly, I like seeing him lose his "cool".

I hate what Slippy does(Like trying to take on the Giant robot and getting his ass swatted to Titania) and the voice he has/had in Lylat wars and Zero. Adventures was a bit more tolerable and he was actually useful.

Peppy is okay. General Pepper is okay.

I dislike all the villains. I don't classify Wolf as a villain since he's just a gun for hire, but everyone else on his team is sadistic as hell (Well, at least Leon is, but that's prob just stereotyping to him being "cold blooded". Panther and Andrew are annoying douches and Pigma is just a greedbag).

Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev1157158159160161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll