d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > Offical Wii U Thead > To Discuss Upcoming Wiiu
Prev1158159160161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,570.91
Apr 17 2016 09:24am
Quote (CHunter @ 17 Apr 2016 03:50)
Bill actually helps open the warps on Sector X that lets you enter the warp zone. He also lends rings/items on Solar as well helps assault the bio weapon there(The flaming Mantis dude xD Been awhile since I played).
And Katt also appears in Sector Z to help kill the missiles that are attacking the Great Fox, if certain conditions are met (Fuzzy on how ya get her there).
Both Falco and Fox are awkward as hell around females. Guess it's because they simply been in male units all their life and the lack of mother figures. So of course, Falco acts more idiotic when his past flame pops up. And I honestly, I like seeing him lose his "cool".

I hate what Slippy does(Like trying to take on the Giant robot and getting his ass swatted to Titania) and the voice he has/had in Lylat wars and Zero. Adventures was a bit more tolerable and he was actually useful.

Peppy is okay. General Pepper is okay.

I dislike all the villains. I don't classify Wolf as a villain since he's just a gun for hire, but everyone else on his team is sadistic as hell (Well, at least Leon is, but that's prob just stereotyping to him being "cold blooded". Panther and Andrew are annoying douches and Pigma is just a greedbag).

Yeah, I remember Bill helping with the warps, I just wasn't sure if that was Z or X. Totally forgot about him appearing in Solar though. Katt only helps you in Sector Z if you have stayed on the "hard" route the whole time and have Falco around, I think. I often skipped that level for score run purposes though (Macbeth is much better for that).

And yeah, the Star Wolf team is annoying, except for Wolf :D

In general, all of the villains in that game are silly... I did like listening to the guy in Sector Y cry out "cocky little freaks" though; it always felt like such a random thing to say :LOL:
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2016 02:27pm
to me watching you guys dicuss this game's lore like the characters actually matter in these games feels a bit like watching people discuss pong lore

i've only played 64 and adventures and the plot and characters in those games was always laughably thin so i'm a bit confused
Gold: 10,396.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 17 2016 07:22pm
Quote (zarkadon @ Apr 17 2016 11:24am)
Yeah, I remember Bill helping with the warps, I just wasn't sure if that was Z or X. Totally forgot about him appearing in Solar though. Katt only helps you in Sector Z if you have stayed on the "hard" route the whole time and have Falco around, I think. I often skipped that level for score run purposes though (Macbeth is much better for that).

And yeah, the Star Wolf team is annoying, except for Wolf :D

In general, all of the villains in that game are silly... I did like listening to the guy in Sector Y cry out "cocky little freaks" though; it always felt like such a random thing to say :LOL:

Ya, that's why Bill runs about even to me with Fox. He's the only one not crying for help during any route. He can hold his own easily.

Kinda think Falco telling Fox "Don't let him make a monkey out of you" to the boss in meteo seems like a speciest insult in their world xd
Quote (destry @ Apr 17 2016 04:27pm)
to me watching you guys dicuss this game's lore like the characters actually matter in these games feels a bit like watching people discuss pong lore

i've only played 64 and adventures and the plot and characters in those games was always laughably thin so i'm a bit confused

Eh, there is no lore in pong. I mean, you could try to do it like they did in that one bomberman remake, but it's gonna be on the same retarded level.
And to a fan, they matter. As much as Maher likes Link or Megamanexe likes... Megaman... xD
If they did something that went totally in the wrong direction, I'm sure they'd know how I feel too.

You just haven't found a game where you like a character enough. Even more so when they start destroying the lore.
Apr 30 2016 09:05pm
Zelda wii u, got delayed till 2017 guys
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
May 1 2016 02:37pm
Quote (Maher @ Apr 30 2016 11:05pm)
Zelda wii u, got delayed till 2017 guys

Probably gonna be like twlight princess, launched on both consoles
May 1 2016 02:42pm
Quote (Bickle @ May 1 2016 04:37pm)
Probably gonna be like twlight princess, launched on both consoles

that's what they are planning, im all for it aslong as they release a NX special edition with zelda along it.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
May 1 2016 02:43pm
Quote (Maher @ May 1 2016 04:42pm)
that's what they are planning, im all for it aslong as they release a NX special edition with zelda along it.

eh I dont mind it either tbh im still playing earthbound on my wiiu whenever I decide to take the dust off of it
I just hope the NX is going to be relevant for longer then the wii u did, if it ever was really
May 1 2016 03:01pm
Quote (Bickle @ May 1 2016 04:43pm)
eh I dont mind it either tbh im still playing earthbound on my wiiu whenever I decide to take the dust off of it
I just hope the NX is going to be relevant for longer then the wii u did, if it ever was really

The reason why wii u failed imo is

the name i talked to nintendo fans at my school and they didn't even knew there was a wii u till i did my oral presentation about it.

lack of games when it was released

no zelda game till near end of lifespan console.

no voice chat, that is really a downer imo but it's not a deal breaker.
Gold: 8,031.00
Jun 7 2016 06:17pm
:banana:
Jun 7 2016 06:35pm
Quote (CHunter @ Apr 17 2016 09:22pm)
Ya, that's why Bill runs about even to me with Fox. He's the only one not crying for help during any route. He can hold his own easily.

Kinda think Falco telling Fox "Don't let him make a monkey out of you" to the boss in meteo seems like a speciest insult in their world xd

Eh, there is no lore in pong. I mean, you could try to do it like they did in that one bomberman remake, but it's gonna be on the same retarded level.
And to a fan, they matter. As much as Maher likes Link or Megamanexe likes... Megaman... xD
If they did something that went totally in the wrong direction, I'm sure they'd know how I feel too.

You just haven't found a game where you like a character enough. Even more so when they start destroying the lore.

just saw this post and ur damn right i would have the funny feel about it in my opinion skyward sword had retarded mechanics and link face was wrong as fk
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Prev1158159160161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll