d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Heroes of Newerth > General Hon Chat
Prev1273627372738273927403161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 90,654.00
Apr 28 2012 07:17am
wtf friend of mine trolled me and randomly reported me in a game
report was something like retarded noob feeder doesn't help etc....
he got email from s2 saying that i received a warning but i didn't get shit

are they sometimes doing fake warnings/bans?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 28 2012 08:02am
Quote (Pitbulul @ Apr 28 2012 01:03am)
im new at this, wat do i do

You get banned from the RAP for having 2 incorrect reports IN A ROW (not 2 bad reports total).

So to clean your slate you have to get a correct RAP report. To do this you get a friend to make a basic account with a offensive nickname. You and your friend queue together and you report your friend post game for his offensive nickname. Bam your report is valid, you have no infractions and you can make another report without fear of getting banned from using the RAP. They're not going to IP ban your friend with the offensive nickname as they don't IP ban. Your friend won't care about getting banned on the basic account since it's a basic account. This trick is also known as creating a fuckfeanux account.

Quote (Pitbulul @ Apr 28 2012 05:17am)
wtf friend of mine trolled me and randomly reported me in a game
report was something like retarded noob feeder doesn't help etc....
he got email from s2 saying that i received a warning but i didn't get shit

are they sometimes doing fake warnings/bans?

Woah, that's pretty cute on their part, or their e-mail system is trash. I wanna say it's their e-mail system as I reported 2 people the other day and didn't get confirmation that my reports were filed.
Gold: 9,150.00
Apr 28 2012 08:58am
yup I often don't get e-mails from the RAP stuff. Like I report 3 ppl on one day and only got a confirmation for one report, tho all 3 got judged guilty some days later etc.
Apr 28 2012 09:17am
Quote (prickster @ 28 Apr 2012 17:02)
You get banned from the RAP for having 2 incorrect reports IN A ROW (not 2 bad reports total).

So to clean your slate you have to get a correct RAP report. To do this you get a friend to make a basic account with a offensive nickname. You and your friend queue together and you report your friend post game for his offensive nickname. Bam your report is valid, you have no infractions and you can make another report without fear of getting banned from using the RAP. They're not going to IP ban your friend with the offensive nickname as they don't IP ban. Your friend won't care about getting banned on the basic account since it's a basic account.  This trick is also known as creating a fuckfeanux account.

Woah, that's pretty cute on their part, or their e-mail system is trash. I wanna say it's their e-mail system as I reported 2 people the other day and didn't get confirmation that my reports were filed.

pretty cute way but can't they tell that u queued together?
I reported somebody for destroying items, no confirmation email so I directly reported him to a GM and he said he banned him

Quote (The_Darkness_II @ 28 Apr 2012 17:58)
yup I often don't get e-mails from the RAP stuff. Like I report 3 ppl on one day and only got a confirmation for one report, tho all 3 got judged guilty some days later etc.

interesting, how do u know then that they indeed got judged guilty if no email was sent?
Gold: 9,150.00
Apr 28 2012 09:23am
I didn't receive the first confirmation e-mails "blablabla thank you for reporting XXX, a GM will review the case blablabla"

but 1 or 2 times I also didn't get the e-mail if they got judged guilty or not ^^
so all in all it's kinda buggy, since many ppl are writing this on the forums
Apr 28 2012 11:03am
Quote (Pitbulul @ Apr 28 2012 07:17am)
pretty cute way but can't they tell that u queued together?

i don't think they're on to this exploit, i've done it 2 times already

Also this fuckfeanux trick works when you're klopping with your friend. You're only allowed one report per person. So you get your friend to create a fake report on you so no one else can file a valid report. Your friend doesn't get banned, but you're down 25 coins and an infraction. Do the fuckfeanux trick and you don't have any infractions.

However S2 and other people are on to this trick of creating fake reports for friends. So when you're klopping in game you have to make sure the guy who wants to report the griefer doesn't think you two are friends.

S2 doesn't give a shit if you report people you queued with. One time were queued with rowe, reported him and he got banned for feeding. He later was unbanned since if you watch the replay he got outplayed, he didn't feed on purpose.
Apr 28 2012 11:19am
Quote (prickster @ 28 Apr 2012 20:03)
i don't think they're on to this exploit, i've done it 2 times already

Also this fuckfeanux trick works when you're klopping with your friend. You're only allowed one report per person. So you get your friend to create a fake report on you so no one else can file a valid report. Your friend doesn't get banned, but you're down 25 coins and an infraction. Do the fuckfeanux trick and you don't have any infractions.

However S2 and other people are on to this trick of creating fake reports for friends. So when you're klopping in game you have to make sure the guy who wants to report the griefer doesn't think you two are friends.

S2 doesn't give a shit if you report people you queued with. One time were queued with rowe, reported him and he got banned for feeding. He later was unbanned since if you watch the replay he got outplayed, he didn't feed on purpose.

it's too risky I have to be more careful now since that warning next report will probably result in ban
normally i troll in voicechat and type random bs in chat go push, need help bot, gj team etc...
Apr 28 2012 11:29am
It's highly unlikely something happens if you do the fuckfeanux trick. Creating fake reports is more likely to go wrong.

I think typing in general is bad. If you start typing you might slip up and type something incriminating. Use mic 100%. If some kid starts typing that he doesn't have sound you should just block him, since you can't communicate with him anyways.
Apr 28 2012 11:34am
Holy fuck we have another 3+ months before the brazilians get their own servers

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?405944-The-Future-of-HoN-in-Latin-America-and-Korea

A closed beta test of the localized Korean HoN client is currently in development and set to release in the second quarter of this year. Korea is on schedule to enter Closed Beta within a few weeks, with Latin America following shortly thereafter. We will do our best to stay on that schedule, but these are both tentative release dates.
Gold: 36,347.70
Apr 28 2012 12:07pm
Just played a Dota2 pub game solo queue.

This post was edited by sMACKTRiCKz on Apr 28 2012 12:08pm
Go Back To Heroes of Newerth Topic List
Prev1273627372738273927403161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll