d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Frozen Screen > In Games
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36.00
Sep 1 2010 03:26am
Quote (simpsonboy77 @ Aug 31 2010 10:50pm)
I like speedfan (for non dell computers). Other people here have different preferences.

For idle temps just have it sit on your desktop for a bit. Make sure any antivirus updating is done.

For load temps, have it log the temps for a bit, and play D2 until you get the freeze. Then look at your temp log for the highest temp.

yeah well, i dont know what temp is im afraid.. how do i have it logged?
Gold: 1,031.70
Sep 1 2010 02:50pm
Run speedfan. It should autodetect your temperatures and display them in the middle on the right. If they are around 35C then they are actual readings, and not garbage. This is your idle temperature. Then go to charts and select all the valid sensors, and it will graph them. Play a game until you get the freeze then alt tab and look at your graph. You load temperature is the highest you see on the graph.
Gold: 36.00
Sep 6 2010 01:33pm
Quote (simpsonboy77 @ Sep 1 2010 08:50pm)
Run speedfan.  It should autodetect your temperatures and display them in the middle on the right. If they are around 35C then they are actual readings, and not garbage. This is your idle temperature. Then go to charts and select all the valid sensors, and it will graph them.  Play a game until you get the freeze then alt tab and look at your graph. You load temperature is the highest you see on the graph.

been doing this.. it doesnt show any difference right after a freeze, it doesnt happen that much anymore. my pc is around 50C+ all the time.. dont know if thats good or bad.. :)
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll