d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Encouraging Word Of The Day~ > :)
Prev1261262263264265719Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.92
Feb 16 2015 06:35am
Ephesians 3:1-12
1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
Feb 17 2015 11:11am
Philippians 4:4-9
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Gold: 71.05
Feb 17 2015 02:44pm
A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.” Jesus was indignant. He reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.
– Mark 1:40-4

One of the proclamations that God made when he revealed himself to Moses was, “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin.” This same compassion healed this leper. This is the same God from Old Testament to New Testament. God is filled with compassion toward us in Christ, and he is willing to make us clean.
Gold: 134.00
Feb 17 2015 08:13pm
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Those who hate me, love death.

^just a few verses i like :)
Feb 18 2015 04:52am
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
– Matthew 6:34

Earlier in this passage Jesus assures his disciples that God knows their every need. If He feeds the birds of the air, will he not feed us? Then Jesus brings us the shocking truth: our anxiety is connected to doubt and unbelief! To worry about tomorrow is a sign that we don’t trust our heavenly Father to take care of us. We are called to deal with the things of today and trust that the God who knows our name has our tomorrows in His hands. So anxiety or worry is a symptom of an unbelieving heart. How do we get rid of worry? Our answer comes with repentance, then realigning our heart with God’s promise to meet our needs. The promises in Matthew 6 alone have enough bread from heaven to sustain us in the midst of this troubled time.
Feb 18 2015 06:12am
Colossians 1:18-20
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Gold: 5,413.90
Trader: Trusted
Feb 18 2015 08:17am
Psalm 37:39
“But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.”
Feb 19 2015 07:28am
1st Thessalonians 4:7-9
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
Gold: 5,413.90
Trader: Trusted
Feb 19 2015 07:30am
David said to Gad, "I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is great; but do not let me fall into the hands of men."
Feb 19 2015 02:45pm
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
– 1 John 1:8-9

The gospel gives us an interesting paradox: to be free from sin we must recognize its grip on our lives. In other words, sin is a reminder that we need a Savior! No matter how long one has walked with Christ, we are in constant need of forgiveness. Yet this confession of sin creates another force — righteousness. As we look to Christ, his righteousness truly cleanses us. To live IN Christ is the wisdom of God to keep us in relationship and to guard us from pride.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1261262263264265719Next
Add Reply New Topic