d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev1263426352636263726383117Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 22 2017 01:05pm
Quote (BeOnDoE @ Oct 22 2017 12:32pm)
I haven't done anything .. I'm trying to avoid other people's comments. I got 1st by challenging someone. we made a time which was Monday 8 pm then he canceled. Then he didn't contact me until the 5th day after his time expired. All I have to say is things should go both ways. Can't have people saying whatever they want to me and when I reply I get the warnings and bullshit end of it. But whatever life's hard I'll get my helmet

I have never had anyone ever dodge the challenge because of the "TIME EXPIRED" we always did it by the days meaning I have, untell the end of the day to get it done not the time (5 pm) you called me out.

Edit: Also want to add I pmed him Monday saying my net was not fixed they are coming back out Tuesday and that is when it got done. He did not respond back to any pm after that tell I got the pm saying:

Quote (BeOnDoE @ Oct 20 2017 06:21am)
Sorry pal your time expired.... you told me you couldn't make it u never said another date or time ... and if u look at my challenge to you it was at 5pm your time expired at 5 pm on the 19th ...sorry rules are rules

This post was edited by SouthSide on Oct 22 2017 01:09pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2017 01:29pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (US East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω

ToughGuy_TJ of Gm Melee

Ouefnut of Inner Cloister

Appointed Administrative-Assistants

ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee

donfromtgood of Playboy

Appointed Active Updaters

Sous of Ω Omega Ω

<Challenge System Please Read Before Issuing New Challenges>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel everybody to get to #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 5-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post in this thread and inform the ladder of the reason.If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>
1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

Updated Ladder Rankings

01. BeOnDoE/Northstar/Teste - Zeal of Legendary Melee

02. SouthSide/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ

03. Lacapitale/C.o.p.s/Cops - Zeal of Legendary Melee

04. ValyrianSteel/Valyrian./ValyrianSteel - Zeal

05. Gab1550/paIly/paIly - Zeal

06. yeofamily/arumi2/Kabal - Zeal

07. Maars/awakemf3/awakemfthree - Zeal

08. hurleyguy27/hurleyguy27/Unholy_druid - Fury

Present and Pending Duels

03. Lacapitale/C.o.p.s/Cops - Zeal of Legendary Melee♜ -VS- 02. Southside/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ♚ October 20th

Gold: 5,000.53
Oct 22 2017 01:32pm
Quote (SouthSide @ Oct 22 2017 02:05pm)
I have never had anyone ever dodge the challenge because of the "TIME EXPIRED" we always did it by the days meaning I have, untell the end of the day to get it done not the time (5 pm) you called me out.

Edit: Also want to add I pmed him Monday saying my net was not fixed they are coming back out Tuesday and that is when it got done. He did not respond back to any pm after that tell I got the pm saying:

Lol ok like I said u cancelled and never pmed me after cancelling until the 5th day when your time was done ...
Gold: 33,083.62
Oct 22 2017 03:17pm
Drop both to bottom make them work their ways up again problem solved simple easy fix everyone takes their spots and both take the hit gotta be good fellars. Also that's why I don't control things like this cuz everyone would hate me lol. And for Scott gonna miss u bud hopefully you come back down the road to melee in general always good to quit take time off but d2 is like crack and drags u back lol
Oct 22 2017 03:21pm
Quote (Death_tous_all @ 22 Oct 2017 11:17)
Drop both to bottom make them work their ways up again problem solved simple easy fix everyone takes their spots and both take the hit gotta be good fellars. Also that's why I don't control things like this cuz everyone would hate me lol. And for Scott gonna miss u bud hopefully you come back down the road to melee in general always good to quit take time off but d2 is like crack and drags u back lol

:hail:
Oct 22 2017 07:24pm
Quote (BeOnDoE @ Oct 22 2017 02:32pm)
Lol ok like I said u cancelled and never pmed me after cancelling until the 5th day when your time was done ...

Then do the duel anyway...you could have easily overlooked the specific time, that is between the 2 duelers...issue solved. I like earning my spot with a win not a technicality...
Gold: 23,893.05
Oct 22 2017 08:04pm
So sad to the top spot taken by a child.

This ladder has gone down hill.

See ya jub was fun.
Gold: 100.00
Oct 23 2017 06:23pm
Quote (lacapitale @ Oct 21 2017 12:37am)
Challenge : 02. SouthSide/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ♚

pm'd

gds

6-1 me
6-0 me

challenge #1
Oct 24 2017 08:45pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (US East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω

ToughGuy_TJ of Gm Melee

Ouefnut of Inner Cloister

Appointed Administrative-Assistants

ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee

donfromtgood of Playboy

Appointed Active Updaters

Sous of Ω Omega Ω

<Challenge System Please Read Before Issuing New Challenges>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel everybody to get to #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 5-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post in this thread and inform the ladder of the reason.If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>
1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

Updated Ladder Rankings

01. BeOnDoE/Northstar/Teste - Zeal of Legendary Melee

02. SouthSide/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ

03. Lacapitale/C.o.p.s/Cops - Zeal of Legendary Melee

04. ValyrianSteel/Valyrian./ValyrianSteel - Zeal

05. Gab1550/paIly/paIly - Zeal

06. yeofamily/arumi2/Kabal - Zeal

07. Maars/awakemf3/awakemfthree - Zeal

08. hurleyguy27/hurleyguy27/Unholy_druid - Fury

Present and Pending Duels

02. Southside/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ♚ -VS- 01. BeOnDoe/Northstar/Teste - Zeal of Legendary Melee ♛ October 23rd

This post was edited by Sous on Oct 24 2017 08:53pm
Gold: 5,000.53
Oct 26 2017 06:57pm
I won
8-6
5-7
6-2
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1263426352636263726383117Next
Add Reply New Topic