d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev1263226332634263526363117Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 19 2017 11:14pm
Quote (SouthSide @ 19 Oct 2017 16:50)
been on since 8 no response

Nice 😂
Gold: 100.00
Oct 19 2017 11:19pm
Quote (Sous @ Oct 20 2017 01:14am)
Nice 😂

Really dont think be much of a change but rng can play games.
Oct 20 2017 12:22am
He knew when he challenged me that I was down for 2-3 days. I was not able to get on yesterday and I said today... I have been active in pn game and pming him. NO response as of yet.
Gold: 5,000.53
Oct 20 2017 04:49am
Quote (SouthSide @ Oct 20 2017 01:22am)
He knew when he challenged me that I was down for 2-3 days. I was not able to get on yesterday and I said today... I have been active in pn game and pming him. NO response as of yet.

Lol ... you said Monday 8 pm. I said cool. You cancelled. I said no worries you still have a few days..then I wake up today and I see you pmed me at 8:39.. that's about a few hours past your expired time....which I would of done it if I was around...now you see when you said up top ...."I was not able to get on yesterday and I said today" never happen in my msg. You sent me ... anyway I'll send my pms to whoever wants to see and they rule it.. but this happen to me not too long ago and I got a dodge
Gold: 6.66
Oct 20 2017 08:13am
Quote (Condemn @ 17 Oct 2017 19:09)
My teacher said to me that I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well... you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I Melee PK." The class is shocked, they merely partake in pleb duels like FPK and NVN to feign skill in Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, not at all grasping the mechanics. "...how? I can't even begin to understand the sheer skill and intellectual fortitude required." "Well you see professor.. 3rd Aow Bvb Enigma + Botd Only Tournament, no eth of course!" One lone student begins to clap and cheer in the back row, I turn to see who the fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

this happened to me in class once
Fpk and NvN? Lol try a real match up nerds can't grasp the thrill of holding down a mouse and watching life tap go off, nothing even comes close not even sex

You will be missed jubei53 you changed my life

Gold: 28,500.00
Oct 20 2017 09:54am
This is an easy fix guys , nullify and reschedule your match.

B)
Oct 20 2017 01:36pm
Quote (BeOnDoE @ Oct 20 2017 06:49am)
Lol ... you said Monday 8 pm. I said cool. You cancelled. I said no worries you still have a few days..then I wake up today and I see you pmed me at 8:39.. that's about a few hours past your expired time....which I would of done it if I was around...now you see when you said up top ...."I was not able to get on yesterday and I said today" never happen in my msg. You sent me ... anyway I'll send my pms to whoever wants to see and they rule it.. but this happen to me not too long ago and I got a dodge

First off you were chicken shit for calling me out when you knew my net would not be fixed tell after Monday and happens to be they did not get shit working properly tell Tuesday late. Go ahead take another FREE spot like you have been getting the whole ride up. Enjoy the #1 spot for few more hours because that will be last time you see it. I tried to be GM and fair with you but tell you sent me that cocky pm I lost all respect for you. Cya soon!
Gold: 36,894.00
Oct 20 2017 01:58pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (US East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω

ToughGuy_TJ of Gm Melee

Ouefnut of Legendary Melee

Appointed Administrative-Assistants

ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee

donfromtgood of Playboy

Appointed Active Updaters

Sous of Ω Omega Ω

<Challenge System Please Read Before Issuing New Challenges>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel everybody to get to #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 5-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post in this thread and inform the ladder of the reason.If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>
1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

Updated Ladder Rankings

01. BeOnDoE/Northstar/Teste - Zeal of Legendary Meleeâ™›

02. SouthSide/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ♚

03. Lacapitale/C.o.p.s/Cops - Zeal of Legendary Melee♜

04. ValyrianSteel/Valyrian./ValyrianSteel - Zeal

05. Gab1550/paIly/paIly - Zeal

06. yeofamily/arumi2/Kabal - Zeal

07. Maars/awakemf3/awakemfthree - Zeal

08. hurleyguy27/hurleyguy27/Unholy_druid - Fury

Present and Pending Duels

Gold: 5,000.53
Oct 20 2017 02:07pm
Quote (SouthSide @ Oct 20 2017 02:36pm)
First off you were chicken shit for calling me out when you knew my net would not be fixed tell after Monday and happens to be they did not get shit working properly tell Tuesday late. Go ahead take another FREE spot like you have been getting the whole ride up. Enjoy the #1 spot for few more hours because that will be last time you see it. I tried to be GM and fair with you but tell you sent me that cocky pm I lost all respect for you. Cya soon!

Should of never lied ...i can't RESPOND like I want 2 but thanks have a great day
Gold: 5.00
Oct 20 2017 02:18pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder (US East Non-Ladder)

Ladder Council Members & Guild Leaders

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω

ToughGuy_TJ of Gm Melee

Ouefnut of Inner Cloister

Appointed Administrative-Assistants

ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee

donfromtgood of Playboy

Appointed Active Updaters

Sous of Ω Omega Ω

<Challenge System Please Read Before Issuing New Challenges>

Please Read Before Submitting New Challenges
1) Have fun!! (No rage/drama, negative spam or you will be removed, use the open suggestion thread).
2) If you wish to be added to the ladder, post JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
3) You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel everybody to get to #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
5) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
6) If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
7) 5-Day Dodge rule (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
8) Post all scores of challenges in this topic thread, either one of you can do it.
If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post in this thread and inform the ladder of the reason.If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced to simply keep the ladder moving.* symbol for 1 dodge applied

<GM Melee Duel Rules>
1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

Updated Ladder Rankings

01. BeOnDoE/Northstar/Teste - Zeal of Legendary Meleeâ™›

02. SouthSide/Immune/Freemason - Zeal of AΩ♚

03. Lacapitale/C.o.p.s/Cops - Zeal of Legendary Melee♜

04. ValyrianSteel/Valyrian./ValyrianSteel - Zeal

05. Gab1550/paIly/paIly - Zeal

06. yeofamily/arumi2/Kabal - Zeal

07. Maars/awakemf3/awakemfthree - Zeal

08. hurleyguy27/hurleyguy27/Unholy_druid - Fury

Present and Pending Duels

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1263226332634263526363117Next