d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Luis' Bvc Guide > My Last Gift To JSP
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 339,782.20
Jul 4 2006 07:38pm
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:32am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:28am)
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:24am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:12am)
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:08am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:03am)
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:58am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:47am)

i didn't talk about DS now did i smart ass.

how about this- learn to read. i posted that certain procs like cb/ow/ds work with ww, i also posted that grief was better then botd, just botd+grief is the most viable pvp damage for dual-wield., you really are an idiot, and incapable of keeping a valid conversation with. my name is steve, menzo's isn't.

Oh, I read you -- You associated yourself with Menzo, who has just been proven to know nothing:

Quote (marvel.)

why would i answer that, it doesn't even make sense. anyone on this site will tell you general d2 information/glitches i can tell you more then almost anyone, so can PRC/diglet/menzo. they made public glitch CS method, and farcast in patchd2, justin made like 2 1.1 skill-based dupe methods. we test alot of things, and they tend to work if we say they do

Kid, it must suck to look so stupid...

the fact is his barb using gale shell, could kill pats 5k life max block druid one full ww. and his barb is much better then grief/beast barbs tank wise, as i've said 200 times. maybe he doesn't no wether ds works or not, he still has 35% DS regardless and CS.

do you know how to runwalk on a namelock, and stop midway?, i.e hold zerk on somone, then stop mid runwalk to resume teleport. do you know what Next Delay immune to missles glitch is? would you of ever figured out what ww glitch or glitch -cs was if me/pat didn't tell you?

nothing i posted on this thread so far is false, botd + grief is superior, grief+grief would be as well if stats weren't a problem.

But the proof is your and this genious menzos word?

nicks so much better then you at d2, i doubt you know anything about d2 you more or less seem like you're leeching off known comments. i truthfully want you to whisper *immolate tommorow, that's all i'm going to say

i know MCM will agree grief+grief or botd+grief is very strong if he tests them. it's better vs all pure ww, but you lose the advantage of zerk, and AR vs some pallys

i find botd+grief works better when i use it, and when its used against me. it's also much harder to tank

And i have never said i am good at diablo? i have only said i wont belive some kiddies who think they are allways right. And nick can be better.. who knows. There is allways a better one, and still i am not saying that i am even a good one. I just know some math, what you seems to be failing hard.. :/

But you still seem to be failing to aswer a simple question. Can i see some proofs of the "fact" that botd hits more than grief?

Or are you just dodging? '

I am done arguing with someone who cant face the fact's.

I read this topic again tomorrow morning, lets see if you have failed to post some hard evidence, or do we have to take some kid's word who can be 11 year old?

how am i dodging? i gave you 2 ways for you to see, whisper me on 8ups realm, i'm on right now, or whisper me when east is up. theres no other way for me to prove it to you unless you come on and i show you lol

Numbers, calcs, math? Everything is based on math..

But not every country follow the same time as you do. its 4.33am atm and getting tired.

I can make account on east when i wake up. And whisp you. Pm me your acc.

But do i really need to see it from you? When i have allready tested it my self and showed that your wrong. Same amount of hits both grief and botd.

Now off to bed-->

d2 is full of glitches, tricks, exploits... you didn't test it yourself. care to tell me where/when/how you tested it? if you do test, test grief+grief compared to botd+grief you will see very quickly which is better.
and no offense "Faulk" you're opinion means shit all to me, mcm keeps riddling off to me damages of axes, which i said before/after aren't what i'm refering to.

you really aren't contributing anything to this post except you keep spamming "PROVE IT." you don't realise i used beast+botd, and grief+beast the second they became availible on NL to me. i know whats good, i prefer zerking in duels so i will always use that setup on my main bvc. when i make my team barb i plan to stack a bit of poison, i'm going to use botd+grief as main and rely on ow's on dracs. it will be the most effective setup out of any grief/botd/beast/fury/malice/fleshripper/doom/kingslayer combo

not 1 person can legitimatly tell me they tested dual wield griefs with +30 str off base, or botd+grief, and found it to be bad. it dominates druids/sorcs.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 4 2006 07:46pm
honestly, mcm you are acting like a retard. as for the other randoms in this post, gtfo.

mcm u go and take a frap or w/e u did of you testing, and you say LOOK W/ ELE DMG DS WORKS, no shit thats WHAT menzo, he said with fire dmg ds worked but w/o it, it didnt work while WW'ing.

marvel and menzo also talked about how ebotd + grief hit more than grief + grief or grief + beast. get it right ><
Gold: 260.00
Jul 4 2006 07:48pm
All i hear for you MARVEL and w/e wannabe's is beating arrownd the bushes and by now you already have different statement compared to what you started with ...maybe because you realize you are totaly wrong...

But hey i say Earth is square, sun is green white is black and it is so because i say so , prove me wrong pls

Why dont you guys go play in the pool wth the kids? Oh wait , you will get owned there too

Warn: 10%
Jul 4 2006 08:40pm
marvel and menzo also talked about how ebotd + grief hit more than grief + grief or grief + beast. get it right ><

well 1st of.

btw why would u use ebotdz+grief setup??

ok u gain life n some shit but u lack whats really helpfull with grief+beast:

Ow.
And mass ar,

here itself it explains that its impossible for grief +ebotdz hit more than grief +beast.

howcome More AR with Grief+Beast WOULD HIT LESS than LESS AR with Ebotdz +Grief
???
Ww speed doesnt change,

bc ebotdz+Grief ias isnt higher than grief+Beast (fana gives enough speed to be higher than ebotdz+grief)

AND MCM PLZZZZZZZZZZ TEST THE SAME thing with DS that way:

swap fire dmg sc with lite or cold dmg sc.

and lets see if ds weapons will hit = to non ds.

as Menzo claims DS works only with fire so try it with any other element like lite or cold and make a movie to shut them up plz

This post was edited by og_loc_resurection on Jul 4 2006 08:46pm
Gold: 4.20
Jul 4 2006 08:43pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:30am)
and just for the record mcm, menzo believed DS only worked with fire, not the other way around, if you take time to try and prove somone who glances at a post/comments/leaves for the night wrong, at least try to be acurate when doing so

Quote (SMUT @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:46am)
honestly, mcm you are acting like a retard.  as for the other randoms in this post, gtfo.

mcm u go and take a frap or w/e u did of you testing, and you say LOOK W/ ELE DMG DS WORKS, no shit thats WHAT menzo, he said with fire dmg ds worked but w/o it, it didnt work while WW'ing.
><

Did that too, and I'm sure nobody is surprised to learn that you three are wrong again. So much for Menzo's random theorycrafting.

I've still yet to hear anyone suggest why EBOTD attacks more often than GRIEF. Once you put your hypothesis on the table I can test that too and you will very quickly see how wrong you and your friends are, again. So far all Marvel has mentioned is a random anecdote of "this one time" someone WW'd a bowzon, and vague preferences based on no fact whatsoever.

You guys should consider attending high school. They teach this stuff there you know.. critical thinking and the scientific method.
Warn: 10%
Jul 4 2006 08:51pm
and DS bullshit can be proven ezly by just 1v1ing any char for like 10 duels.

explain this plz:

howcome sometimes i land hits lets say it takes 1/3life of a player most of the time

and there happens to be that one hit to take 3/4-4/5 of his life??

simply=DS and Critical

AND 1 MORE TO MARVEL or MENZO:

why would u say" use 37x 32020s u don need fhr scs" in some of the posts above?

1st of u need this fhr to brake from bonespirits and other usefull situations.

2nd of why 37x?? dont u need fire sc for ds to work??

my point is ur contradicting urself sir.

u dont keep up with what u saying.= theorycrafting some shit

This post was edited by og_loc_resurection on Jul 4 2006 08:57pm
Jul 4 2006 09:37pm
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 02:43am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:30am)
and just for the record mcm, menzo believed DS only worked with fire, not the other way around, if you take time to try and prove somone who glances at a post/comments/leaves for the night wrong, at least try to be acurate when doing so

Quote (SMUT @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:46am)
honestly, mcm you are acting like a retard.&nbsp; as for the other randoms in this post, gtfo.

><

Did that too, and I'm sure nobody is surprised to learn that you three are wrong again. So much for Menzo's random theorycrafting.

I've still yet to hear anyone suggest why EBOTD attacks more often than GRIEF. Once you put your hypothesis on the table I can test that too and you will very quickly see how wrong you and your friends are, again. So far all Marvel has mentioned is a random anecdote of "this one time" someone WW'd a bowzon, and vague preferences based on no fact whatsoever.

You guys should consider attending high school. They teach this stuff there you know.. critical thinking and the scientific method.

cool beans, and btw, making a video of exactly what menzo said isn't really proving him wrong, he knows it works with fire, he didn't no if it worked without.

people can use what they want, i don't give a flying fuck. i know what works in dueling, i know what doesn't.
Gold: 282.00
Jul 4 2006 09:41pm
ok i got another question then, lets suppose botd hits more, then why would you use grief/botd and not botd/botd if botd hits more?
Quote (og_loc_resurection @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 02:51am)
and DS bullshit can be proven ezly by just 1v1ing any char for like 10 duels.

explain this plz:

howcome sometimes i land hits lets say it takes 1/3life of a player most of the time

and there happens to be that one hit to take 3/4-4/5 of his life??

simply=DS and Critical

AND 1 MORE TO MARVEL or MENZO:

why would u say" use 37x 32020s u don need fhr scs" in some of the posts above?

1st of u need this fhr to brake from bonespirits and other usefull situations.

2nd of why 37x?? dont u need fire sc for ds to work??

my point is ur contradicting urself sir.

u dont keep up with what u saying.= theorycrafting some shit

you're REALLY talking to the wrong people about how to use a barb/necro. you don't need "fhr" to escape spirits. they don't stun you mid run long enough for a second one to hit, idiot.

lets say you needed fire to cast ds, using 1 fire SC still won't cancel out the damage of 2 ravens. he knows that, so didn't even attempt to use fire. and FYI, i use one flaming small charm of vita on every barb/zon i've ever made, for a different reason, but still. you can go read old pvp posts, people said i stacked fire on my barb / zon. i used it to stun up close zvz, as billy said "THE ART OF STUN"
Admin
Gold: 22,619.75
Trader: Trusted
Post automatically split.

You may view the new topic here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=6414361&f=87
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll