d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Luis' Bvc Guide > My Last Gift To JSP
Prev122232425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.20
Jul 4 2006 06:58pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:47am)

i didn't talk about DS now did i smart ass.

how about this- learn to read. i posted that certain procs like cb/ow/ds work with ww, i also posted that grief was better then botd, just botd+grief is the most viable pvp damage for dual-wield., you really are an idiot, and incapable of keeping a valid conversation with. my name is steve, menzo's isn't.

Oh, I read you -- You associated yourself with Menzo, who has just been proven to know nothing:

Quote (marvel.)

why would i answer that, it doesn't even make sense. anyone on this site will tell you general d2 information/glitches i can tell you more then almost anyone, so can PRC/diglet/menzo. they made public glitch CS method, and farcast in patchd2, justin made like 2 1.1 skill-based dupe methods. we test alot of things, and they tend to work if we say they do

Kid, it must suck to look so stupid...
Gold: 368,372.00
Jul 4 2006 06:58pm
mcm randomly rejoins the post 300 times before commenting, i don't see why you can't just say what you plan on saying, posting d2 formulas on grief damage means nothing, we've established grief does more average damage then botd even will
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 70%
Jul 4 2006 07:00pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:55am)
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:50am)
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:39am)
Quote (MenzoRLY @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:26pm)

LOL and who are you?

yo wanna see something funny, make a barb with 2x empty 6 sct zerkes, and 2x 6 sct zerkers , both socketed with LO runes

1.  Try the pair with no LO runes in them, test the damage over about a 20 ww interval
2.  Try the pair WITH LO runes in them, test the damage over about a 20 ww interval

repeat until your fucking  dumbass realizes that ds has no bearing on ww damage

yes ive done this and ive proven it doesnt work

you wanna be completly sure? use angelics and 3/20/20's vs a character with about 500 defense 10 levels lower than you, and no block

YOU WANNA BE SUPER SUPER SUPER SURE!!!!?????

USE PHASE BLADES INSTEAD OF ZERKERS SO THE MIN AND MAX ARE ALMOST EQUAL

WANNA BE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPRE SURE????

PUT NO POINTS INTO ANY MASTERIES!!

Quote (SMUT)
good try but you can not out argue steve or even disprove him

You mean like this?

http://media.putfile.com/Proof-that-DS-works-with-WW-even-with-elemental-damage

Strangely enough, the weapons with 100% DS did twice as much damage...

Now that we all know how stupidly wrong you are, we can happily disregard everything you've said here as mindless drivel.

how about this- learn to read. i posted that certain procs like cb/ow/ds work with ww, i also posted that grief was better then botd, just botd+grief is the most viable pvp damage for dual-wield., you really are an idiot, and incapable of keeping a valid conversation with. my name is steve, menzo's isn't.

Well why you comment my post about the ds + firedmg then?

Its a fact that MenzoRLY is a clueless nerd, when thinking about something like that.. :/

menzos barb did most damage i've ever seen, he's also seen by most people as best dueler on east at the moment. he's good, you aren't, thats all you need to know^_^

he has the biggest tank necro/barb on realm, level 98 1.11 made necro with max block, and a botd+grief dual-wielding leap barb which he stripped i think

I have yeat to seen your proofs about the botd hits more fact.. If i dont belive garbage like that, makes be bad player? Becourse i rather look the numbers and do the reasearch than belive some kiddies?

I could not care less if you know me/him. I just wont care. I know that grief hits the same amount of hits as botd. So i can go sleep happily, knowing that you 2 are clueless in this. GG

Still w8'ing your proofs.. Or i have to take "your word"?
Jul 4 2006 07:03pm
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 12:58am)

Oh, I read you -- You associated yourself with Menzo, who has just been proven to know nothing:

Quote (marvel.)

why would i answer that, it doesn't even make sense. anyone on this site will tell you general d2 information/glitches i can tell you more then almost anyone, so can PRC/diglet/menzo. they made public glitch CS method, and farcast in patchd2, justin made like 2 1.1 skill-based dupe methods. we test alot of things, and they tend to work if we say they do

the fact is his barb using gale shell, could kill pats 5k life max block druid one full ww. and his barb is much better then grief/beast barbs tank wise, as i've said 200 times. maybe he doesn't no wether ds works or not, he still has 35% DS regardless and CS.

do you know how to runwalk on a namelock, and stop midway?, i.e hold zerk on somone, then stop mid runwalk to resume teleport. do you know what Next Delay immune to missles glitch is? would you of ever figured out what ww glitch or glitch -cs was if me/pat didn't tell you?

nothing i posted on this thread so far is false, botd + grief is superior, grief+grief would be as well if stats weren't a problem.
Jul 4 2006 07:08pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:03am)

Quote (marvel.)

the fact is his barb using gale shell, could kill pats 5k life max block druid one full ww. and his barb is much better then grief/beast barbs tank wise, as i've said 200 times. maybe he doesn't no wether ds works or not, he still has 35% DS regardless and CS.

do you know how to runwalk on a namelock, and stop midway?, i.e hold zerk on somone, then stop mid runwalk to resume teleport. do you know what Next Delay immune to missles glitch is? would you of ever figured out what ww glitch or glitch -cs was if me/pat didn't tell you?

nothing i posted on this thread so far is false, botd + grief is superior, grief+grief would be as well if stats weren't a problem.

But the proof is your and this genious menzos word?
Jul 4 2006 07:12pm
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:08am)

Quote (marvel.)

nicks so much better then you at d2, i doubt you know anything about d2 you more or less seem like you're leeching off known comments. i truthfully want you to whisper *immolate tommorow, that's all i'm going to say

i know MCM will agree grief+grief or botd+grief is very strong if he tests them. it's better vs all pure ww, but you lose the advantage of zerk, and AR vs some pallys

i find botd+grief works better when i use it, and when its used against me. it's also much harder to tank
Jul 4 2006 07:24pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:12am)

Quote (marvel.)

nicks so much better then you at d2, i doubt you know anything about d2 you more or less seem like you're leeching off known comments. i truthfully want you to whisper *immolate tommorow, that's all i'm going to say

i know MCM will agree grief+grief or botd+grief is very strong if he tests them. it's better vs all pure ww, but you lose the advantage of zerk, and AR vs some pallys

i find botd+grief works better when i use it, and when its used against me. it's also much harder to tank

And i have never said i am good at diablo? i have only said i wont belive some kiddies who think they are allways right. And nick can be better.. who knows. There is allways a better one, and still i am not saying that i am even a good one. I just know some math, what you seems to be failing hard.. :/

But you still seem to be failing to aswer a simple question. Can i see some proofs of the "fact" that botd hits more than grief?

Or are you just dodging? '

I am done arguing with someone who cant face the fact's.

I read this topic again tomorrow morning, lets see if you have failed to post some hard evidence, or do we have to take some kid's word who can be 11 year old?
Jul 4 2006 07:28pm
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:24am)

Quote (marvel.)

And i have never said i am good at diablo? i have only said i wont belive some kiddies who think they are allways right. And nick can be better.. who knows. There is allways a better one, and still i am not saying that i am even a good one. I just know some math, what you seems to be failing hard.. :/

But you still seem to be failing to aswer a simple question. Can i see some proofs of the "fact" that botd hits more than grief?

I read this topic again tomorrow morning, lets see if you have failed to post some hard evidence, or do we have to take some kid's word who can be 11 year old?

how am i dodging? i gave you 2 ways for you to see, whisper me on 8ups realm, i'm on right now, or whisper me when east is up. theres no other way for me to prove it to you unless you come on and i show you lol
Jul 4 2006 07:30pm
and just for the record mcm, menzo believed DS only worked with fire, not the other way around, if you take time to try and prove somone who glances at a post/comments/leaves for the night wrong, at least try to be acurate when doing so
Jul 4 2006 07:32pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:28am)
Quote (faulk @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 01:24am)

Quote (marvel.)

how am i dodging? i gave you 2 ways for you to see, whisper me on 8ups realm, i'm on right now, or whisper me when east is up. theres no other way for me to prove it to you unless you come on and i show you lol

Numbers, calcs, math? Everything is based on math..

But not every country follow the same time as you do. its 4.33am atm and getting tired.

I can make account on east when i wake up. And whisp you. Pm me your acc.

But do i really need to see it from you? When i have allready tested it my self and showed that your wrong. Same amount of hits both grief and botd.

Now off to bed-->
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev122232425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll