d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Luis' Bvc Guide > My Last Gift To JSP
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 368,382.00
Jul 4 2006 09:44pm
This post was automatically split from this topic: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=2867800&f=87

Quote (Bes @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 03:41am)
ok i got another question then, lets suppose botd hits more, then why would you use grief/botd and not botd/botd if botd hits more?

because grief does much more average damage/ i like it off hand for hitting?

This post was edited by marvel. on Jul 4 2006 09:44pm
Gold: 282.00
Jul 4 2006 09:49pm
Quote (marvel. @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:44pm)
ok i got another question then, lets suppose botd hits more, then why would you use grief/botd and not botd/botd if botd hits more?

but botd hits more?...
Jul 4 2006 09:50pm
Quote (Bes @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 03:49am)
Quote (marvel. @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:44pm)

but botd hits more?...

if you don't no how WW works, and what OFF hand means, don't bother posting here.
Gold: 1,307.66
Jul 4 2006 10:04pm
Ok exactly what mod on botd makes it hit more than grief?
ias?
Gold: 4.20
Jul 4 2006 10:07pm
I'm going to ask this one more time, do yourself a favour and answer it specifically:

What makes you think an EBOTD ZERKER hits more than a GRIEF ZERKER? The IAS? Extra 50 AR? Extra DEX? Provable bug?

Answering with a vague and nebulous anecdote or opinion proves you are a cluebie theorycrafter.
Jul 4 2006 10:11pm
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 04:07am)
I'm going to ask this one more time, do yourself a favour and answer it specifically:

What makes you think an EBOTD ZERKER hits more than a GRIEF ZERKER? The IAS? Extra 50 AR? Extra DEX? Provable bug?

Answering with a vague and nebulous anecdote or opinion proves you are a cluebie theorycrafter.

do you know the glitch how to runwalk on a namelock, and stop midway?, i.e hold zerk on somone, then stop mid runwalk to resume teleport. do you know what Next Delay immune to missles glitch is? would you of ever figured out what ww glitch or glitch -cs was if me/pat didn't tell you?

not to mention the 200 other d2 bugs, those are just some we found out ourselves. justin found 2 skill based dupes/released tk dupe to public. i can't explain everything in d2- sorry. just this is a fact- griefX2 is worse then botd+grief

you still didn't apologize for menzo, for misreading his post and making a video of exactly what he said, publicly apologize please
Gold: 5,505.01
Jul 4 2006 10:22pm
weve tested this plenty.. not exactly 100% sure why but nicks (menzo) barb always seemed to hurt WAY more with what i think was botd+grief and i also believe he used no DS.. anyways me marvel brad pat mike (fury_lnd) and more tested all the possibilitys even as random as like phoenixs and last wishs lol
Jul 4 2006 10:23pm
Quote (da-xia @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 04:22am)
weve tested this plenty.. not exactly 100% sure why but nicks (menzo) barb always seemed to hurt WAY more with what i think was botd+grief and i also believe he used no DS.. anyways me marvel brad pat mike (fury_lnd) and more tested all the possibilitys even as random as like phoenixs and last wishs lol

phoenix is fucking godly 18k zerk nerd
Gold: 4.20
Jul 4 2006 10:27pm
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 04:11am)

do you know the glitch how to runwalk on a namelock, and stop midway?, i.e hold zerk on somone, then stop mid runwalk to resume teleport. do you know what Next Delay immune to missles glitch is? would you of ever figured out what ww glitch or glitch -cs was if me/pat didn't tell you?

not to mention the 200 other d2 bugs, those are just some we found out ourselves. justin found 2 skill based dupes/released tk dupe to public. i can't explain everything in d2- sorry. just this is a fact- griefX2 is worse then botd+grief

A "fact"? For something to be a true fact, and not a mistaken fact, it must be demonstrable. Check your dictionary before using words you don't full understand.

Oh and it's strange because I thought you had previous said:

Quote (marvel. @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:41pm)

the people you're arguing with are the people who made such things as farcasts/1.1 dupes/exploits, they know more about d2 then you ever will

Explain to me how the "people that know more about d2 than you ever will" cannot explain a "fact". Eat that humble pie kid, you know it's inevitable.

Quote (marvel.)

you still didn't apologize for menzo, for misreading his post and making a video of exactly what he said, publicly apologize please

I didn't misread anything, if he wanted to say DS doesn't work on ww WITHOUT FIRE, he did an extremely poor job of making that clear. See emphasised text below.

Quote (MenzoRLY @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:21pm)
Quote (faulk @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:20pm)
Quote (MenzoRLY @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:14pm)
give me a break not everything is how its suppose to be, just because teh game says its suppose to work a certain way doesnt mean there arnt glitches

its sad because your guys's defense is that "everyzthingz supose to be'z based off formulasz everything accurate!!!"

well look here, do you say these other glitches don't exist because blizzard says they arnt suppose to exist? dumbasses

breakpoint for ww is 34 with grief, yet botd hits more
ds doesnt work on ww even though its suppose to
auras arnt suppose to stack over each other on merc
missles arnt suppose to miss someone who is ww' glitched
missles arnt suppose to hit someone who is corpse glitched
you shouldnt lose 30 res everytime you die because of an "anya glitcH"
items wiht charges arnt suppose to give you skilll points
missles don't always hit through summons

and how many other am I missing

christ go out and test for yourself you shitty 1.11 spawns

I rest my case. You are retard. Thx for pointing it for us.

only when fire is pimary element , such as with enchant

Notice how the second response is in reference to the first statement of "ds doesnt work on ww.."?

Funnily enough, whether or not Mento *meant to say* it one way or the other, he's still demonstratively wrong. As I said before, we have established one of your friends, menzo, is an idiot. Now we're dealing with establishing the same truth for you.

This post was edited by mcm on Jul 4 2006 10:30pm
Jul 4 2006 10:28pm
Quote (mcm @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 04:27am)
Quote (marvel. @ Wed, Jul 5 2006, 04:11am)

A "fact"? For something to be a true fact, and not a mistaken fact, it must be demonstratable. Check your dictionary before using words you don't full understand.

Oh and it's strange because I thought you had previous said:

Quote (marvel. @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:41pm)

the people you're arguing with are the people who made such things as farcasts/1.1 dupes/exploits, they know more about d2 then you ever will

Explain to me how the "people that know more about d2 than you ever will" cannot explain a "fact". Eat that humble pie kid, you know it's inevitable.

Quote (marvel.)

I didn't misread anything, if he wanted to say DS doesn't work on ww WITHOUT FIRE, he did an extremely poor job of making that clear. See emphasised text below.

Quote (MenzoRLY @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:21pm)
Quote (faulk @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:20pm)
Quote (MenzoRLY @ Tue, Jul 4 2006, 11:14pm)
give me a break not everything is how its suppose to be, just because teh game says its suppose to work a certain way doesnt mean there arnt glitches

its sad because your guys's defense is that "everyzthingz supose to be'z based off formulasz everything accurate!!!"

well look here, do you say these other glitches don't exist because blizzard says they arnt suppose to exist? dumbasses

breakpoint for ww is 34 with grief, yet botd hits more
ds doesnt work on ww even though its suppose to
auras arnt suppose to stack over each other on merc
missles arnt suppose to miss someone who is ww' glitched
missles arnt suppose to hit someone who is corpse glitched
you shouldnt lose 30 res everytime you die because of an "anya glitcH"
items wiht charges arnt suppose to give you skilll points
missles don't always hit through summons

and how many other am I missing

christ go out and test for yourself you shitty 1.11 spawns

I rest my case. You are retard. Thx for pointing it for us.

only when fire is pimary element , such as with enchant

Notice how the second response is in reference to the first statement of "ds doesnt work on ww.."?

Funnily enough, whether or not Mento *meant to say* it one way or the other, he's still demonstratively wrong. As I said before, we have established one of your friends, menzo, is an idiot. Now we're dealing with establishing the same truth for you.

www.iam8ups.com, i'll demonstrate it to you all day long.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll