d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1691692693694695753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,732.50
Feb 23 2015 07:18pm
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 23 2015 05:58pm)
And those messages are excellent, you're discussing the story events and even presenting your opinions!

But what I'm telling you here is not to post those messages, since those messages completely fill the quota of the thread are indeed ACCEPTABLE, Congratulations!!

WHAT I AM SAYING THOUGH IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SPAM, SPAM AS IN THE KIND OF MESSAGES I QUOTED EARLIER

Do you see the difference between your SPAM messages and the ACCEPTABLE messages about discussing the story, or will I need to go into more detain in explaining that too?

you only quoted one from me, and it's

Needs more gay fruit imo,
Imagine Nami eats it, oh man Lesbo action

which again, was a response to their discussion/theory about devil fruits.

The only person excessively spamming is Firaga, we all know this, but like I said from the beginning we could choose to ignore it, if there's nothing else to discuss about his spams.
Is that so hard?
Gold: 2.62
Feb 23 2015 07:28pm
Quote (Secksii @ 24 Feb 2015 03:18)
you only quoted one from me, and it's

Needs more gay fruit imo,
Imagine Nami eats it, oh man Lesbo action

which again, was a response to their discussion/theory about devil fruits.

The only person excessively spamming is Firaga, we all know this, but like I said from the beginning we could choose to ignore it, if there's nothing else to discuss about his spams.
Is that so hard?

To be honest this discussion here is merely amusement for me, a way to pass time if you will. I don't give a shit what you talk about so of course I could choose to ignore that.

But why would I? since you all started so adamantly defending the spam it has turned into a very amusing argument from which I no longer wish to turn away from :D

So I think that he should stop spamming this great thread, if you think so as well then why don't you as his friend tell him to do so.

e- also theres difference between serious discussion and joking, latter being the case in some of your posts and especially in some of undead_lords posts. (at least I hope so) the non serious discussion could also be considered as spam by some people who actually wish to have serious discussions here.

This post was edited by Pavise on Feb 23 2015 07:48pm
Feb 23 2015 08:07pm
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 23 2015 06:28pm)
To be honest this discussion here is merely amusement for me, a way to pass time if you will. I don't give a shit what you talk about so of course I could choose to ignore that.

But why would I? since you all started so adamantly defending the spam it has turned into a very amusing argument from which I no longer wish to turn away from :D

So I think that he should stop spamming this great thread, if you think so as well then why don't you as his friend tell him to do so.

e- also theres difference between serious discussion and joking, latter being the case in some of your posts and especially in some of undead_lords posts. (at least I hope so) the non serious discussion could also be considered as spam by some people who actually wish to have serious discussions here.

If you think he should stop spamming, why didn't you ask him in the first place instead of calling all of us retarded and assuming we all spam
But like you said, you didn't give a shit, nor do I about his spams, so we choose to ignore it. If those people want serious discussion, I don't see what's stopping them from having one.
Gold: 2.62
Feb 23 2015 08:15pm
Quote (Secksii @ 24 Feb 2015 04:07)
If you think he should stop spamming, why didn't you ask him in the first place instead of calling all of us retarded and assuming we all spam
But like you said, you didn't give a shit, nor do I about his spams, so we choose to ignore it. If those people want serious discussion, I don't see what's stopping them from having one.

Heres the quote of my message from which you started arguing with me

Quote (Pavise @ 21 Feb 2015 12:51)
Yeah, each and every time it's garbage

Hard to believe you guys getting so defensive on this all of a sudden, you were literally discussing retarded things like breasts of a kids show character?

At no point did I call any of you retarded, I merely implied that your(as in yours, or your friends- I'm not keeping track here!) discussions that we already established as spam should stop here. Also I never stated any names in my first post, just said to undead_lord that you people were discussing useless shit, from which you picked yourself and started arguing with me. Clearly this already tells you felt guilt for some reason, does it not?

Also you should understand that the space of this thread is not limitless and several serious discussions could be lost to the spam. Not everyone has as much time as I do, to carefully browse though threads like this daily.

e- Also why should he be a special case and be allowed to spam in this thread in the first place? since its clearly against the rules?

e2- Actually looking back YOU were the one who first called me retarded, and he I am; educating you and teaching you all these great things~~

This post was edited by Pavise on Feb 23 2015 08:39pm
Gold: 1,000.69
Feb 23 2015 10:08pm
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 23 2015 09:15pm)

At no point did I call any of you retarded, I merely implied that your(as in yours, or your friends- I'm not keeping track here!) discussions that we already established as spam should stop here. Also I never stated any names in my first post, just said to undead_lord that you people were discussing useless shit, from which you picked yourself and started arguing with me. Clearly this already tells you felt guilt for some reason, does it not?

Also you should understand that the space of this thread is not limitless and several serious discussions could be lost to the spam. Not everyone has as much time as I do, to carefully browse though threads like this daily.

e- Also why should he be a special case and be allowed to spam in this thread in the first place? since its clearly against the rules?

e2- Actually looking back YOU were the one who first called me retarded, and he I am; educating you and teaching you all these great things~~

do u like nami's tlts like i do
Feb 23 2015 10:13pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Feb 23 2015 10:33pm
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 23 2015 07:15pm)

Quote (Pavise @ Feb 21 2015 03:51am)
Yeah, each and every time it's garbage

Hard to believe you guys getting so defensive on this all of a sudden, you were literally discussing retarded things like breasts of a kids show character?

Undead and I never discussed about breasts, that's why I am still asking you where the discussion of it is.
You said I discuss retarded things, yet there's more stuff of you even approving what I posted.

Here's why I got defensive
Eep disses
I diss him back, he gets mad
Then you come a long and say I spam retarded things
I tell you why I dissed him, and told you it was only Firaga mentioning stuff about tits.
Then showed you an example of a retarded & useless my ignorant opinion sounded like with your ignorant post.
Read the last line too

Quote (Secksii @ Feb 21 2015 06:05am)
Slamming an idiat with his fail attempt to diss ppl on here is a given.

You say it's retarded to discuss tits of Nami, when there was no discussion of it aside from Firaga being Firaga mentioning tits.

If that's retarded, I think Ur retarded (no offense) for having a kid looking Ava, and a younger than Nami looking chick tits in Ur profile. See how retarded & useless my ignorant opinion sounded?

We like one piece, we talk about it. I don't see the problem here, if u don't like someone talking rand shit about OP, just ignore it and post Ur own so called non retarded things? Instead of making an ignorant opinion about it.

Also Firaga isn't a special case, ever since Eep started to spam WITH firaga, and you and I began to spam the last few pages, we are all going against the rules.
If you have so much problem with Firaga spamming, report him to a mod yourself, since most of us can simply just ignore his spam posts and move on.

Feb 26 2015 04:24am
Pica finally got rekttt
Gold: 0.00
Feb 26 2015 03:28pm
nooooo zoro !!!! what did that fuckface Hawk did to youuuuuuuuuu!!
Gold: 53,694.62
Feb 26 2015 04:09pm
Quote (napsterz0r @ 26 Feb 2015 23:28)
nooooo zoro !!!! what did that fuckface Hawk did to youuuuuuuuuu!!

what?
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1691692693694695753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll