d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1693694695696697753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,169.30
Feb 28 2015 07:40pm
Quote (Uguu @ Feb 28 2015 02:40am)
His haki wasn't on par with zoro is all
Pica has his stupid fruit power to fight anyone, then he can hide anywhere in the stone and then he has his own strengths + haki
He's powerful, zoro was just a better fighter is all.
I believe doflamingo isnt about power in strength, but in manipulation.
He trusts his executives because theyre family, not because theyre strong. Since doflamingo doesnt trust many people after his father dropped his celestial dragon title.

this is pretty smart and i agree with this whole statement

Although I do believe that Doffy trusts his crew, at least a very loose sense of trust. I think the problem with his crew is that he has stagnated over the past 2 years, it's the work of the youth, the old stay old and the youth get stronger, doffy has been happy being a warlord, making tons of money and having people fear him. He wants everything that he feels he deserves (which is everything cause he's just a massive spoiled kid).

Pica is actually a really strong fighter, only the top 3 could have dealt with him from the straw hats for sure, Zoro is really really strong, he might even be as strong as luffy, we just don't know.

Honestly it''s not really Doffys crew vs Strawhats crew, Doffy was basically sitting under a huge surprise bomb, and the strawhats popped that bomb, The whole island hates the doflamingo family now, and all his secrets have been let loose, The navy is no longer supporting doffy's crew, and the revolutionary army is backing luffy. The tables have turned heavily into Luffy's favor. The only task left is to take down doflamingo and trebol at this point ( Trebol is already paralyzed cause of law). No way doffy can hold out vs Law + Luffy, not to mention he knows he's in a terrible spot, he's gunna leave soon he's lost this battle hard.

LUL: not to mention he made elizabeth waste his king punch, he coulda smacked doffy with that for the ohko

This post was edited by OsD on Feb 28 2015 07:43pm
Gold: 6.90
Mar 1 2015 04:28pm
Quote (OsD @ Feb 28 2015 08:40pm)

Although I do believe that Doffy trusts his crew, at least a very loose sense of trust. I think the problem with his crew is that he has stagnated over the past 2 years, it's the work of the youth, the old stay old and the youth get stronger, doffy has been happy being a warlord, making tons of money and having people fear him. He wants everything that he feels he deserves (which is everything cause he's just a massive spoiled kid).

Pica is actually a really strong fighter, only the top 3 could have dealt with him from the straw hats for sure, Zoro is really really strong, he might even be as strong as luffy, we just don't know.

Honestly it''s not really Doffys crew vs Strawhats crew, Doffy was basically sitting under a huge surprise bomb, and the strawhats popped that bomb, The whole island hates the doflamingo family now, and all his secrets have been let loose, The navy is no longer supporting doffy's crew, and the revolutionary army is backing luffy. The tables have turned heavily into Luffy's favor. The only task left is to take down doflamingo and trebol at this point ( Trebol is already paralyzed cause of law). No way doffy can hold out vs Law + Luffy, not to mention he knows he's in a terrible spot, he's gunna leave soon he's lost this battle hard.

LUL: not to mention he made elizabeth waste his king punch, he coulda smacked doffy with that for the ohko

Naaa
Pretty sure haki can block it ez
It's just strong for a normal non haki punch
They were bragging that his punch can destroy a castle.
PSH, fucken sabo's 1hand pinch destroyed a floor of a collesium that can hold a giant
Gold: 0.00
Mar 1 2015 04:56pm
Quote (OsD @ 1 Mar 2015 02:40)

Doffy was just unlucky.. if you could say that. Thats the point of operation S.O.P...he didnt know that the enemy knows about Sugar + now that Mancherry escaped...

ps: Think about it for a second, so many powerfull forces in the BIRDCAGE and OUT of it, and nobody is able to break it? We have an Admiral, luffy , law and 13123123 strong fighters in the cage, and a Yonkou and who knows what else outside of it, hard to belive they didnt think to fix the prison problem first and then take care of doffy.
Gold: 20.00
Mar 1 2015 06:11pm
Big mom's crew is still there. I think a lot of people forgot that.
Mar 2 2015 11:19am
Quote (Eep @ Mar 1 2015 07:11pm)
Big mom's crew is still there. I think a lot of people forgot that.

Only luffy knows
Mar 2 2015 06:05pm
Quote (Uguu @ Mar 2 2015 12:19pm)
Only luffy knows

I meant the readers
Mar 3 2015 01:18pm
Quote (Eep @ Mar 2 2015 07:05pm)
I meant the readers

No, we remember probably. We just dont care until we finish this dressrosa arc
Mar 3 2015 06:25pm
Quote (Uguu @ Mar 3 2015 02:18pm)
No, we remember probably. We just dont care until we finish this dressrosa arc

...but they are part of the dressrosa arc, that is literally what I just said
Mar 3 2015 07:06pm
Quote (Eep @ Mar 3 2015 07:25pm)
...but they are part of the dressrosa arc, that is literally what I just said

They finished their role.
They aren't part of it anymore after they ran away
Gold: 5,169.30
Mar 3 2015 10:28pm
Quote (Uguu @ Mar 3 2015 05:06pm)
They finished their role.
They aren't part of it anymore after they ran away

yeah they went towards that island that laws crew is at.

Doffy is definitely unlucky, but he's had it coming to him, i don't think Doffy has any chance of winning this, even IF the navy helps out doffy, which they won't.

But lets look at the big picture, At this point Dressrosa looks like its about to fall under control of the straw hats for the moment, Kaido has a planned meeting with Doffy for SADs. Big mom is relatively close to dressrosa, and is chasing (probably) the remainder of the strawhat crew.

Dressrosa may end well for luffy, but whatever happens after is going to be difficult, Big mom is trying to pick a fight with luffy.
Doffy has to get out of dressrosa if he wants to be free, Fujitora is going to crucify doflamingo i think. Maybe not.

Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1693694695696697753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll