d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1692693694695696753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Feb 26 2015 09:32pm
Quote (napsterz0r @ Feb 26 2015 04:28pm)
nooooo zoro !!!! what did that fuckface Hawk did to youuuuuuuuuu!!

k ur fucking done
Gold: 2.62
Feb 26 2015 11:31pm
Quote (Secksii @ 24 Feb 2015 06:33)
blablabla

(I'm back after 3 days of susp for the nami picture earlier, lets get this rolling again. Mind you I couldn't wait so I pre-wrote this)

So if you think you post acceptable stuff and dont spam the thread, then why did you reply to me in the first place? My message was directed to the people who do spam. Then again, like I said earlier clearly guilt working here- you had to comment didnt you? Since you felt yourself you've spammed here!

if only you would of kept your mouth shut we would of been saved from many pages of arguing. Well not that I care in the first place, since this been increasingly fun.

Also I dont particurally "approve" of your posts, seeing as I still think most of your non-serious discussion (well, lets be honest here- jokes) are total garbage and should be considered spam. The reality is that this thread and infact the whole sub-forum is dying because of trolls much like you and firaga. And I'm just trying to milk out the situation as much as possible!

This post was edited by Pavise on Feb 26 2015 11:32pm
Gold: 8,732.50
Feb 27 2015 12:57am
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 26 2015 10:31pm)
(I'm back after 3 days of susp for the nami picture earlier, lets get this rolling again. Mind you I couldn't wait so I pre-wrote this)

So if you think you post acceptable stuff and dont spam the thread, then why did you reply to me in the first place? My message was directed to the people who do spam. Then again, like I said earlier clearly guilt working here- you had to comment didnt you? Since you felt yourself you've spammed here!

if only you would of kept your mouth shut we would of been saved from many pages of arguing. Well not that I care in the first place, since this been increasingly fun.

Also I dont particurally "approve" of your posts, seeing as I still think most of your non-serious discussion (well, lets be honest here- jokes) are total garbage and should be considered spam. The reality is that this thread and infact the whole sub-forum is dying because of trolls much like you and firaga. And I'm just trying to milk out the situation as much as possible!

Like I already said multiple times, I was spamming with eeps and told you the reason why (he dissed with spam, so I dissed back with spam). That's why I responded to you by explaining what was going on. Read the last line again, of my 1st response cos all u got was blahblahblah, and u had 3 days to read it :rofl:

You're contradicting Urself again by saying u now dont approve my posts when u said they're excellent and acceptable. Tbh, I think you're mad at undead_lord cuz he wrote "pavise owned hard" and you took it hard when it wasn't even meant to be :)

Yeah, this sub forum is dying cuz of me, but not you, who can't let it go after 3 days. Pls give more of ur valuable & contradicting opinions!
Feb 27 2015 01:27am
Quote (Secksii @ 27 Feb 2015 08:57)
Like I already said multiple times, I was spamming with eeps and told you the reason why (he dissed with spam, so I dissed back with spam). That's why I responded to you by explaining what was going on. Read the last line again, of my 1st response cos all u got was blahblahblah, and u had 3 days to read it :rofl:

You're contradicting Urself again by saying u now dont approve my posts when u said they're excellent and acceptable. Tbh, I think you're mad at undead_lord cuz he wrote "pavise owned hard" and you took it hard when it wasn't even meant to be :)

Yeah, this sub forum is dying cuz of me, but not you, who can't let it go after 3 days. Pls give more of ur valuable & contradicting opinions!

I literally wrote that I consider most of your posts as crap, your reading comprehension is either lacking or you're not just in it anymore :(

Undead's just another type of trash poster, but in his case I'm thinking he really doesn't mean it- just that hes genuinely so stupid

Also no, you responded to me personally clearly for some deeper reason and even went as far as criticizing my avatar and profile. Way to go personal on "post where you explain situation" ?

I'm not letting anything go, we are going to destroy this place together and its going to be glorious. Either that or you stop replying to me which would be no fun of course :angry:
Gold: 8,732.50
Feb 27 2015 02:25pm
Quote (Pavise @ Feb 27 2015 12:27am)
I literally wrote that I consider most of your posts as crap, your reading comprehension is either lacking or you're not just in it anymore :(

Undead's just another type of trash poster, but in his case I'm thinking he really doesn't mean it- just that hes genuinely so stupid

Also no, you responded to me personally clearly for some deeper reason and even went as far as criticizing my avatar and profile. Way to go personal on "post where you explain situation" ?

I'm not letting anything go, we are going to destroy this place together and its going to be glorious. Either that or you stop replying to me which would be no fun of course :angry:

"Also I dont particurally "approve" of your posts"

"And those messages are excellent, you're discussing the story events and even presenting your opinions!

But what I'm telling you here is not to post those messages, since those messages completely fill the quota of the thread are indeed ACCEPTABLE, Congratulations!!"

"I literally wrote that I consider most of your posts as crap"

So which is it today sir?
Are most of my posts crap, or excellent/acceptable?

Contradiction at best, this is fun when you still can't see it :rofl:
Also how is critsizing Ur avatar as an example to show the same ignorant type of post you posted personal? I even wrote no offence,did u miss that again? Read the last line of that post I made, and try harder pls.
Feb 27 2015 04:04pm
Quote (Secksii @ 27 Feb 2015 22:25)
"Also I dont particurally "approve" of your posts"

"And those messages are excellent, you're discussing the story events and even presenting your opinions!

But what I'm telling you here is not to post those messages, since those messages completely fill the quota of the thread are indeed ACCEPTABLE, Congratulations!!"

"I literally wrote that I consider most of your posts as crap"

So which is it today sir?
Are most of my posts crap, or excellent/acceptable?

Contradiction at best, this is fun when you still can't see it :rofl:
Also how is critsizing Ur avatar as an example to show the same ignorant type of post you posted personal? I even wrote no offence,did u miss that again? Read the last line of that post I made, and try harder pls.

The 3 posts you quoted from yourself were acceptable, while most of your posts are crap

Like seriously, how hard is English for you? are my words too complex? do I need to go into more details explaining my words like ie. what Contradicting means?

Also stop posting when you're drunk. You make way too many typos and the value of this discussion drops.

God you're just making this too easy for me!!

e- still waiting for your reply about the profile picture, I'd really appreciate if you could just admit you were horribly wrong! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This post was edited by Pavise on Feb 27 2015 04:06pm
Gold: 3.69
Feb 27 2015 11:10pm
Fucken zoro raped

Is it just me or are the straw hats handling mingos group too easily?? I would have thought they would have far more trouble...
Gold: 6.90
Feb 27 2015 11:52pm
Quote (withdrawn @ Feb 28 2015 12:10am)
Fucken zoro raped

Is it just me or are the straw hats handling mingos group too easily?? I would have thought they would have far more trouble...

First 2 enemies they fought after time skip.
Doflamingo's crew looks like crap except for lao g and pica
Doflamingo is already giving luffy and law so much trouble as is
Gold: 3.69
Feb 28 2015 02:44am
Quote (Uguu @ Feb 27 2015 10:52pm)
First 2 enemies they fought after time skip.
Doflamingo's crew looks like crap except for lao g and pica
Doflamingo is already giving luffy and law so much trouble as is

This is true. You would think he would have a better crew. Right? Even pica was ezed though imo.
Gold: 6.90
Feb 28 2015 04:40am
Quote (withdrawn @ Feb 28 2015 03:44am)
This is true. You would think he would have a better crew. Right? Even pica was ezed though imo.

His haki wasn't on par with zoro is all
Pica has his stupid fruit power to fight anyone, then he can hide anywhere in the stone and then he has his own strengths + haki
He's powerful, zoro was just a better fighter is all.
I believe doflamingo isnt about power in strength, but in manipulation.
He trusts his executives because theyre family, not because theyre strong. Since doflamingo doesnt trust many people after his father dropped his celestial dragon title.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1692693694695696753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll