d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Ultimate Pvm Summoner V3.0 > For Newbies And Veterans Alike
Prev12345618Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.50
Dec 18 2007 05:41pm
I was thinking wouldnt magefist be better than bloodfist ?
Gold: 838.00
Dec 18 2007 05:46pm
It depend which item you want to give you wich bonus, considering break points mentioned in this guide. Magefists means you can for example change to Shako or Mara, but you will need fhr skilleres insted of liffers to reach desired break point.
Gold: 435.00
Dec 19 2007 02:10am
Quote (ec_d2 @ Tue, Dec 18 2007, 06:41pm)
I was thinking wouldnt magefist be better than bloodfist ?

Quote (Ziobro_Da_Minister @ Tue, Dec 18 2007, 06:46pm)
It depend which item you want to give you wich bonus, considering break points mentioned in this guide. Magefists means you can for example change to Shako or Mara, but you will need fhr skilleres insted of liffers to reach desired break point.

He answers this well. In my opinion, the life and fhr outweight the need for fcr gloves. obviously a good fcr amulet is very expensive so if you need to get something like maras to help offset your cost of you character, go for it. In doing so though you are sacrificing some life (about 160 without bo actually since you would need 3 fhr gcs to make up for the loss of 30%fhr and you loose 40 from the gloves).

Also, and this goes abck to style points, I always have felt that gloves and boots of the the same class is a rather sexy element to your character screen. (just as I think the Pentagram design amulet is the only way to go). So there is always that to consider as well. The Bloodfists match the Treks oustandingly.

And Ziobro, as I mentioned before this necro is primarily for climbing the ladder efficiently and being able to undertake any pvm task. Perhaps you dont care if you take an extra minute to tele, but even an extra 30 seconds adds up and in just 6 runs you have take an extra run worth of time if you are slower teleporting.

The rare voodoo head would be a great idea but there is no fcr mod on that class of weapon. Necro's have wands with fcr.

I keep my skellies in the 4-8 range for baal because in all honesty, thats all i need. They distract the monsters and wipe out 2 or 3. C/e Takes over and clears out the rest.

I am sticking to my calculation. (.9x.5=.45 just as 0x.5=0) When decreasing a number by a percent you must multiply, not subtract.
Dec 19 2007 04:04am
Quote (Eti_fr @ Tue, Dec 18 2007, 05:29am)
Sry but : your tiara is crap imo : nn str (you can bug eni ap with a faled sword or something) / nn mana icon_pointr.gif I would use 2/20/fhr/life or so.
Your amu is also crap imo (nn str nn dex nn mana...).
NN max golem mastery / synergy (he doesn't die anyway if you take care).
NN sands (nn str...).
The only reason you would need str is spirit but then u only need perf marrow + 9 str ~ icon_pointr.gif eth monarch for bo = just need perf marrow.
One point into bone prison for better bone armor would be usefull.
I'll give my build one day if I have time :/ but works only for HC (I don't use cta but barb bo = I can use beast in switch + a2 merc icon_pointr.gif might ect).

Else it's good guide icon_pointr.gif it's a build I'll not use but might work :/

Damn cant edit my last post.

Listen, You have pretty much no idea what you are talking about.

Marrows are garbage. You dont need the Dex... Treks have FHR and Vitality which is GG.

Your golem does die. Try to run your own baals. He'll die like WHOA to knights with their curses if He doesnt have gozu life.

1 Pt into bone prison for bone armor? Well chief at and extra damage reduced by 15 points I really dont see the value in using 2 more skills. If you are going to PVP and you need Bone Prison, thats when you slap marrows on for 2 seconds.

And you have a barb in every game to bo you? I dont think so pal. Sry-Fail.

To say my diadem and amulet are crap is a joke. They are very leet. And sir. If you play hardcore, you of all people should know getting as much defense as possible is required to stay alive. I never said you NEEDED to wear ap nig, I said if you are able to, like I am, its not a bad ideal. My circ has life--Jah. It also has str and mana.

And as for fhr, you say you dont even use treks so I cannot take this argument seriously. I hit 56% FHR breakpoint with a 7/15 into my Voodoo head and treks and bloodfists.
Gold: 3.33
Dec 19 2007 08:46am
[QUOTE=mephistophilis,Mon, Dec 17 2007, 05:13am]Introduction

[img]Uber trist[/img]- This is 1 of 2 characters that can solo uber trist in under 4 minutes. Summon an army of 15+ Skeletons, 10+ Mages, and 20+ revives. Teleport on durial, lillith, and izzy, cast decreptify and watch 30 second deaths. Once trist is open, Kill Mephesto first because he is the hardest. You want to cast iron maiden on for him because he will leech life off the skeletons he kills, so you want him to lose more life than he gets. Teleport right on to him then run away quick. If your merc doesnt walk away quick, keep feeding her potions till she gets the clue. Next I kill diablo. He is MUCH easier than meph (it’s almost a joke), Teleport on to him. Cast Decreptify or Life Tap and watch him die in seconds. Last I go for baal. DECREPTY IS IMPORTANT HERE, if he starts walking all over the place, your army doesn’t stick together and his army picks them off quickly. A complete Trist run has taken me anywhere from 3-8 minutes. Once I employed this method of cleaning it out, I have yet to take more than 5 minutes from walking into trist to leaving with my torch. Make sure you only do this alone though because more people in the game will make the game lag and crash since you have in the neighborhood of 50 summoned army members.

Sorry, nope. One of the two well-known ones, but Kickers can do it too. just thought I'd point that out.

Otherwise, good guide.
Dec 19 2007 09:40am
hi again, i dont suppose you could give me some tips on how to do a dia run quickly ? coz myn arnt exactly quick :\ lol .. if you could even show me that would be great .. btw ive made the nec and i think its great so far tongue.gif.
Dec 19 2007 10:14am
Quote (ec_d2 @ Wed, Dec 19 2007, 10:40am)
hi again, i dont suppose you could give me some tips on how to do a dia run quickly ? coz myn arnt exactly quick :\ lol .. if you could even show me that would be great .. btw ive made the nec and i think its great so far tongue.gif.

Tried to show you but realms conflict

Ok heres what you do:

1) Summon 10 skeles from Nihiltaks Temple Gates

2) While tele'ing to chaos stop and kill 10 revives worth of pit-lords and urdars

3) Teleport right to seals. Use amp damage. Clear out anything that will do you harm around seal then pop each. On the Spirits wave you can teleport right into it and move so your revives unleash. On the other 2, just tele nearby and start picking them off, then use c/e and the herd will clear.

4) Lord will run away so tele right on him and bye bye. Also you may want to decrept him so he doesnt move around.

Then just decrept diablo and tele onto him. You may have to run away from his red lightning (dunno skill name) cuz thats a pretty powerful attack.

If you are trying to clear everyone, good luck as this takes longer. If you just pop seals though it is a very quick run.

This post was edited by mephistophilis on Dec 19 2007 10:17am
Dec 19 2007 10:20am
Okay thanks mate ill give it a go.
Gold: 2,020.00
Dec 19 2007 11:38am
nice guide. im gonna make like u said with faith and hoto, but i dont think u have to hit the highest bp for fcr, 75 ist enough (i use auto tele and there u tele away no matter what fcr^^). and i think fhr is not really needed so i wouldn't use spirit. the only thing thats enoying me is that the 40 str from beast will mis and i dont think i'll find a such an nice amu and circlet like you^^ (cause of bo spirit). ill use boneflame, cause i dont need more fcr than 75. and why 20 into blood golem? it will add 100% more life and with golem mastery you already got like 900 so i think because of 1/9 life more it isnt worth it. ill skill on sk mages^^

but really very nice guide. best if seen.

btw: is the faith idea yours?
Dec 19 2007 11:52am
Quote (LightningStorm @ Wed, Dec 19 2007, 12:38pm)
nice guide. im gonna make like u said with faith and hoto, but i dont think u have to hit the highest bp for fcr, 75 ist enough (i use auto tele and there u tele away no matter what fcr^^). and i think fhr is not really needed so i wouldn't use spirit. the only thing thats enoying me is that the 40 str from beast will mis and i dont think i'll find a such an nice amu and circlet like you^^ (cause of bo spirit). ill use boneflame, cause i dont need more fcr than 75. and why 20 into blood golem? it will add 100% more life and with golem mastery you already got like 900 so i think because of 1/9 life more it isnt worth it. ill skill on sk mages^^

but really very nice guide. best if seen.

btw: is the faith idea yours?

use summoner gcs with str to make up for beast untill you get a circ/ammy.

Yes the faith idea is mine and I can get 10 vouches if anyone doubts this.

And tyvm. Worked hard on it.

This post was edited by mephistophilis on Dec 19 2007 11:54am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345618Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll