d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Totalitarian Regimes...
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 26 2024 05:25pm
Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 02:02pm)
That video is him being genuine... What drugs are you on, dude? Do you know what a totalitarian government is? It's not about someone trying to get away from fossil fuels and voting for people that try to defend what was built by engineers, hard working men and inventors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFTJGUZucA
Your video ^ is the same argument against your stance... Read my previous posts and try to stand in the opposition's shoes. You're not on the right side and people are always pointing a finger at you calling you stupid because, really... nobody gave you a chance to learn from another perspective (avoid trying to support your own). Try considering that he is genuine the same way you think whoever you're backing is genuine.

vid shows bernie shilling for the climate hoax
check out link if you want to catch up
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85378420&f=119

Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 02:30pm)
Insulting a whole nation to get away from an attempt to reason with you?
You're making it too easy. Being you is far enough a punishment that any insult would just be a drop into your empty bucket.

Have a good one xD.

whos the most insulting to your nation?

Gold: 3,172.34
Mar 26 2024 05:30pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 26 Mar 2024 18:25)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H6m2mcQ6uBE/hqdefault.jpg

I really wasn't surprised that a Canadian whose ok with Justin Trudeau as his PM would think Americans would love Bernie Sanders :bonk: :rofl:

^ I'm sorry for being a dick-bag but I thought you were joking when you said Bernie's the "real deal". He's not and when he did have a shot over Hillary to be the Democrat nominee they knew he would get SLAUGHTERED by Trump and stuck with Killary Clit'on. To be honest I was rooting for Bernie in that scenario because Hillary is a repulsive person.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 26 2024 05:35pm
Mar 26 2024 05:34pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 26 2024 04:30pm)
I really wasn't surprised that a Canadian whose ok with Justin Trudeau as his PM would think Americans would love Bernie Sanders :bonk: :rofl:

^^Drael I'm sorry for being a dick-bag but I thought you were joking when you said Bernie's the "real deal". He's not and when he did have a shot over Hillary to be the Democrat nominee they knew he would get SLAUGHTERED by Trump and stuck with Killary Clit'on

him using the word "bigotry" pretty much tells us everything needed to know about him.
Gold: 52,890.97
Mar 26 2024 05:39pm
I'm not sure if you know what a conversation is, but doing it by yourself is...
not exactly rational. Have a good one.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 26 2024 07:22pm)
Because Bernie Sanders is a joke. Don't even say he is one of the handful of people in DC who isn't a con artist? Every politician is a con-artist? You don't get into any position of power without being compromised in some way/shape/form.

Give me a list off the top of your head of what Bernie Sanders has done for our country(laws proposed that actually weren't voted down unanimously?). Tell me why Bernie Sanders is about to win in a landslide over Biden/Trump....o wait....

When did I lie? I trolled a Canadian dude who made a shit post so I followed up with a JOKE because his OP was a JOKE. No American takes that seriously. Except you because you voted for Joe Biden and he's the dumbest most incompetent President of all time.

You would be the type of Californian to support someone like Bernie Sanders? I really hope ^^gnarjay you are just attacking me for the Audi-R8 joke and you don't actually believe Bernie Sanders is "the way".

Remember how I told you I don't vote in Presidential elections?

The reason you get so triggered is because you are so emotionally invested in "Anti-Trump" that you think I'm promoting "mind-numbing maga propaganda". I never voted for Trump and was staunchly against his "Warpspeed Covid vaccine" which was antithetical to science itself.

You are a political person who is easily swayed by total propaganda and then when I offend you because what you believe is a total lie or diversion you just call me a "maga propogandist".

I just think your fucking dumb for voting for someone like Joe Biden. I think some of my family and friends are fucking dumb too. Liberal tears don't bother me.

Wake up and realize Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are two pathetic human beings who've kicked the can down the aisle for their 40 year political careers doing next to nothing while enriching themselves.

So please ^gnarjay tell me all the great things they've done (Try not to google em big guy). I'll be happy to refute each one either way.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 26 2024 06:44pm)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-audi-8/

I got it from here and since you were BITCHING about people not watching the video you posted. I figured I'd throw you a curveball and see if you'd look into what I posted.

Luckily you had ^^gnarjay come out of his closet and do the simple "google search" for you.

Edit: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You don't post in P&RD and then you post some Pro-Bernie Sanders garbage and expect Americans to take your Canadian opinion seriously? When saying something like "Bernie Sanders is great" is the dumbest thing posted on this sub forum in quite some time.

Edit2: You look at my posts and judge me from afar but never try and debate or conversate with me? Good job buddy! You pretending like you have some moral high ground? You don't.

You have a bad take on American politics I figured I'd help you come to that conclusion.

I am known for literally spilling it all out to help the people debating and some cases attacking me to at least have CONTEXT when it comes to how I came to my conclusions.

I've repeatedly said I don't know a lot about politics(I studied religion/philosophy) and in almost every post I'm asking someone on this forum who I think is smarter and well versed on a subject to "help me understand".

You don't know me and if you had such a disagreement with things I say you might want to QUOTE/PM me instead of being a little bitch. Scared your opinions suck too? At least I stand behind mine and I do admit when I'm wrong

I am not wrong about Bernie Flanders at all and don't expect ^^gnarjay to come give you reasons why Americans are going to gravitate towards that idiot. EVER. Period.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 26 2024 07:30pm)

^^Drael I'm sorry for being a dick-bag but I thought you were joking when you said Bernie's the "real deal". He's not and when he did have a shot over Hillary to be the Democrat nominee they knew he would get SLAUGHTERED by Trump and stuck with Killary Clit'on

Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 26 2024 07:25pm)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H6m2mcQ6uBE/hqdefault.jpg

Hi!
Mar 26 2024 05:45pm
Quote (Drael @ 26 Mar 2024 18:39)

Hi!

We are talking on an online gaming forum in a text format where it's next to impossible to know if someone is being sarcastic/serious. Notice those two huge fucking chunks of text I took the time to write out to try and explain where my opinion comes from?

&&& then you pull a "You don't know what a conversation is".

You got verbal'd and now you should go back to the other sub forum you frequent because you can't even tell me what's so great about Bernie Sanders in your own fucking words. I don't care what some smuck says in a youtube video. Tell me why YOU think he's a good thing.

How can we have a conversation if you can't even formulate questions or even remotely try and answer the ones I tossed at ya.

edit: Guess what you and ^ are going to be twittling your fingers for a long time trying to think of what Bernie has done for the average citizen. Hint Hint: It's nothing.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 26 2024 05:47pm
Mar 26 2024 05:49pm
Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 04:39pm)

Hi!

its not a surprise bernie is part of the climate change scam. i wonder if the old fraudster was there with it at the beginning? back when al gore wrote a book about it then right afterwards bought a multi million beach front property. i bet he laughs at evey one eating lobster and smoking big ol stogies
bu hey? we got a cool song out of it
Mar 26 2024 06:43pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 26 Mar 2024 18:49)
its not a surprise bernie is part of the climate change scam. i wonder if the old fraudster was there with it at the beginning? back when al gore wrote a book about it then right afterwards bought a multi million beach front property. i bet he laughs at evey one eating lobster and smoking big ol stogies
bu hey? we got a cool song out of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0

"Gives us more tax money so we can beat climate change(not possible/borderline insane)"

"Let's introduce carbon tax credits so your penalized anytime you drive a gas combustion engine or do ANYTHING"-------"Go to Chillis for dinner and your phone BINGS: Your commute from home to this restaurant produced "x" into the carbon footprint. This will be deducted from your yearly allotment! Your yearly vacation airfare premium has been increased and your trip to Hong Kong is now in jeopardy :P :bonk:

"Let's not talk about GEOENGINEERING whatsoever. Let's pretend the "Elephant in the sky" isn't real/happening. "Let's pretend there isn't an international program of coordination seeding the atmosphere" 24/7 365.

Climate Lockdowns will become a new normal as our planets life support systems continue to fail. During the Covid Pandemic and the governments "don't fucking move or you'll die or kill your grandma" the international governing bodies realized by "shutting it all down" the planet was able to "take a breathe".

They already incentivize people in countries by giving them money for not traveling or not driving a gas combustion vehicle. Turning your AC off or on based on temperatures outside. All of these are good hypothetically but not when behind the scenes you have HUNDREDS of C 131 tankers dumping millions of metric tons of aluminum nanoparticulate and other metals(barium/strontium) across the face of the entire planet. The planet is in free fall and all these politicians are lying to us by either saying "Things are fine but will get bad in 2030-2050" or "Things are so bad now give away all your rights so we could save the planet". It's a constantly changing "ideolog".

If Gore or Kerry or Sanders cared about this planet they'd do what politicians in Tennessee just did. Ban geoengineering because it's causing irreversible harm.

What they should do is have Lockheed Martin and Raytheon issue a public apology for committing the entire planet to a never ending experiment that even our own politicians refuse to believe exist.

https://www.wdef.com/tennessee-bill-seeks-to-ban-chemical-based-weather-modification/

I watched the house committee meeting on this and you basically had half the people KNOWING the scientific evidence that it's happening and having adverse effects on all biological life and then old ass politicians who just said, "Chemtrails is a conspiracy theory".
Gold: 5.00
Mar 26 2024 07:06pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 26 2024 07:43pm)

I watched the house committee meeting on this and you basically had half the people KNOWING the scientific evidence that it's happening and having adverse effects on all biological life and then old ass politicians who just said, "Chemtrails is a conspiracy theory".

We already seeing 'climate refugee' in my area. Also, while more rare I've heard people pitch water pipeline ideas from Great Lakes to states that poorly manage their water resources. NYP published this around it. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/10/realestate/duluth-minnesota-climate-change.html

If your rant was mostly about climate change policy being subverted to milk tax base while simultaneously ignoring major slices of the pollution pie chart, I'm there with ya. Although, consider the Earth is not as fragile as you think. North America climate been very transitional for 10,000 plus years. Literally a water world continent for a long time. Like Boundary Waters x 100

Recent satire.
https://youtu.be/83DX5XDwz40?si=Dy8PfeLSXTLLpCNf

Gold: 7,192.71
Mar 26 2024 08:18pm
Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 01:47am)
China:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJDmhLlvQNU

Hong kong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABolxLUFg18

USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU8xw_Q_P8
Even if you don't grasp the correlation, it
Starts with companies doing this crap ^

We're aware of Russia
NK and the UAE... to name a few more.

Fight for democracy until a better system takes hold, but.. until then.. people like Bernie Sanders are working For the people (you). Check out his youtube channel before you claim Bs or try to depict me as whatever mislead attempt to rationalize through an ad hominem (I'm Canadian.. I have nothing to do with your bigotry).

I Just thought I'd share.

yes he did work for us and look how far it got him?? his foot in the door.. and cheated last primary every step he made.. and in 2016.... and did not run as independent so basically retired from even trying ...retired from fighting the system long time ago... Our national security/corporations own us all now..
Mar 26 2024 09:56pm
Quote (RedFromWinter @ 26 Mar 2024 20:06)
We already seeing 'climate refugee' in my area. Also, while more rare I've heard people pitch water pipeline ideas from Great Lakes to states that poorly manage their water resources. NYP published this around it. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/10/realestate/duluth-minnesota-climate-change.html

If your rant was mostly about climate change policy being subverted to milk tax base while simultaneously ignoring major slices of the pollution pie chart, I'm there with ya. Although, consider the Earth is not as fragile as you think. North America climate been very transitional for 10,000 plus years. Literally a water world continent for a long time. Like Boundary Waters x 100

Recent satire.
https://youtu.be/83DX5XDwz40?si=Dy8PfeLSXTLLpCNf

Climate refugees are probably a larger portion of illegal immigrants then we'd all suspect. If people could farm their own land and survive they'd do it but for the most part around the world we have a collapsing forest microbiome and an acidifying ocean on top of 1000x other dominos that don't bode well for our collective future. Yes our planet is resilient but we've literally double double double downed on all the things that were destroying the biosphere 50 years ago. All the "Green Deals" didn't do a fucking thing in my opinion and to me it was more of corporations who royally fucked our planet going, "Look everyone we care". They don't.

The fact that I've been able to find aluminum/barium/strontium/titanium in levels that are in some cases 3000x normal levels(Aluminum specifically the others were 5x normal) in a creek near my home is INSANE and that was with a simple chemical test kit I bought from Home Depot. Imagine all those smaller microplastics that are everywhere(every square inch of the planet from the top of Everest to the bottom of the Marianna Trench.

&&& now people like Bill Gates and CIA director John Brennan come out and say, "Yea we now have to use SAI(Stratospheric Aerosol injections) to control SRM(Solar radiation management) and what it would look like is what you'd see in the sky today! PRETENDING like they haven't already deployed this on a world wide scale. Pretending like they just came up with this last week when they have the patents going back 75+ years.

That's my problem with it. They are getting away with more then just murder when they convince the world they are going to start using "SAI" soon when it's actually been done for decades with disastrous consequences.

Direct negative result of SAI. Forest fires burning fiercer/hotter/uncontrollably worldwide because the entire top of the tree canopies are saturated with incendiary metals and so is the forest floor. So because they spray the planet 24/7 for decades everything BURNS with a much higher intensity. People wondering why areas that NEVER experienced forest fires are going up?

I'll stop on the geoengineering conversation but it's the one issue most people refuse to believe exists and if you did some research you'd find a lot of issues we face today are because the military intelligences around the world "Play God" and they LOST and instead of just stopping it entirely they've doubled down.

The water issue plaguing the west coast and other areas of the southwest will never get better and even in Chicago they started to build this "billion dollar tunnel" with the intention of diverting water from the Great Lakes westward but it would require a project like Roosevelts New Deal. I think it would be great because water security is an issue people often overlook. The Obama Administration sold "fresh water" from the Great Lakes to China to forgive debts so why don't we try and alleviate water issues in the west when it affects all Americans. It'd be one of the greatest civil engineering projects ever undertaken To be able to pipe water from the Great Lakes throughout the country at much less of a cost. I should add as of right now that project is canned sort of like the Keystone Pipeline but name one American who would say "No" to a project that would give people easier/cheaper access to water.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll