d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Totalitarian Regimes...
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 26 2024 10:34am
ol commie bernie. one of the few still wearing his cuck mask
Gold: 1.66
Mar 26 2024 11:19am
This is a very interesting Bernie Sanders ad.
Gold: 42,175.97
Mar 26 2024 11:30am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 26 2024 12:34pm)
ol commie bernie. one of the few still wearing his cuck mask

Stupidity is not something to be proud of

Look into Bernie's life and what he's been doing for the past decade... what he advocates for consistently (in front of the camera and behind them as well)... what he does
that demonstrates that he is trying his best to do what is right in a system that benefits lobbyists more than the collective (citizens) <-- somehow, I also believe you should learn what this means. I'll help you out: people giving money to parties and house representatives that eventually threaten to remove their funds if they don't advocate for goals/policies even if most people that donate substantial sums have, more often than not, exploited people for it (there are stats about this, too. It makes it glaringly obvious). If you think "removing promised funds" is the only threat they make, you Really ought to stop sharing your opinion.

House representatives also live off of their "earnings" like any dumb citizen.
Most of them end up enjoying things they have not earned and end up being used because 1- they like it, 2- have no idea of the negative repercussions.
Bernie is working for you more than anyone has ever cared about you. You might want to change your stance From perspective (after you've looked into it).

My first statement was to catch your attention, but... it's a judgement that might've come to you more frequently than not given how you form your own opinions (without being aware of the information you were supposed to compare).

Quote (Handcuffs @ Mar 26 2024 01:19pm)
This is a very interesting Bernie Sanders ad.

I'm Canadian my dude. It should matter to you. Not to me. I was really tired when I made this topic otherwise I wouldn't have made it. Learning about the world and what affects it, though... starts small. If you can't see that Bernie's your guy... something's seriously wrong with you. Read this entire reply. Help yourself. I may be Canadian, but I have no time for complete and utter ignorance.

/4 great men are showcased in these videos (opening post).

This post was edited by Drael on Mar 26 2024 11:35am
Gold: 2,176.60
Mar 26 2024 11:52am
Saw a good podcast to take into consideration

"My experience in Korean 15 minute cities'

Only seen 3 podcasts with this dude so idk what variety of guests etc he has got. But only 1.1k views on this podcast, 44k subscribers... This was an interesting listen too. Shadow ban case - doesn't it seem low?

What's next with the surveillance development in the west of we don't stop it? Or do people want it like this, safe and secure, as long as the right people are in government in the future.

With the history of governments from generation to generation, how come people will take that chance? I'm down to smash all cameras in public space if there was big support for that, cause if we let it it's getting out of hand and at least here in Sweden it's getting there already.

Shouldn't this be a thing that democracies, (supposedly) votes about?

This post was edited by TidsL on Mar 26 2024 12:01pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 26 2024 11:59am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 26 2024 11:22am)
I think what you are looking at is not exactly democracy. But correct me if I am wrong.
Democracy is , IMO a form of selecting your leaders or having a group of people voting for an action to be taken.

Even North Korea have democracy, but it is only allowed to maybe 20 to 30 people who are advising Rocket Man Kim. He doesn't goes lets bomb Japan and everyone does it.

To make it more in dept, maybe a discussion of Political Ideology might be a little more apt in such a case.
I don't really remember but as far as I can remember these are the current Major political ideologies that we have stated below.

Liberalism
Marxism
Nationalism
Religion

Out of the four above there can be Democracy within. Either by the masses or a small group of selected people who runs the country and foreign polices.
Within the four above, Authoritarianism, Dictatorship, Religious Fanaticism can all appear in varying degrees.

Try “if you can replace the Gov via elections”. I think that’s eventually the test for democracies. That way you get to drop NK, Russia and such..
Mar 26 2024 12:01pm
Quote (TidsL @ Mar 26 2024 01:52pm)
Saw a good podcast to take into consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm3f13tIDgY
"My experience in Korean 15 minute cities'

Only seen 3 podcasts with this dude so idk what variety of guests etc he has got. But only 1.1k views on this podcast, 44k subscribers... This was an interesting listen too. Shadow ban case - doesn't it seem low?

What's next with the surveillance development in the west of we don't stop it? Or do people want it like this, safe and secure, as long as the right people are in government in the future.

With the history of governments from generation to generation, how come people will take that chance? I'm down to smash all cameras in public space if there was big support for that, cause if we let it it's getting out of hand and at least here in Sweden it's getting there already.

will look at this later. Ty for posting
Mar 26 2024 02:02pm
Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 10:30am)
Stupidity is not something to be proud of

Look into Bernie's life and what he's been doing for the past decade... what he advocates for consistently (in front of the camera and behind them as well)... what he does
that demonstrates that he is trying his best to do what is right in a system that benefits lobbyists more than the collective (citizens) <-- somehow, I also believe you should learn what this means. I'll help you out: people giving money to parties and house representatives that eventually threaten to remove their funds if they don't advocate for goals/policies even if most people that donate substantial sums have, more often than not, exploited people for it (there are stats about this, too. It makes it glaringly obvious). If you think "removing promised funds" is the only threat they make, you Really ought to stop sharing your opinion.

House representatives also live off of their "earnings" like any dumb citizen.
Most of them end up enjoying things they have not earned and end up being used because 1- they like it, 2- have no idea of the negative repercussions.
Bernie is working for you more than anyone has ever cared about you. You might want to change your stance From perspective (after you've looked into it).

My first statement was to catch your attention, but... it's a judgement that might've come to you more frequently than not given how you form your own opinions (without being aware of the information you were supposed to compare).

I'm Canadian my dude. It should matter to you. Not to me. I was really tired when I made this topic otherwise I wouldn't have made it. Learning about the world and what affects it, though... starts small. If you can't see that Bernie's your guy... something's seriously wrong with you. Read this entire reply. Help yourself. I may be Canadian, but I have no time for complete and utter ignorance.

/4 great men are showcased in these videos (opening post).

bernie just a shil. when the camera is on him then the mask goes on.

bernie climate kook shil

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 26 2024 02:16pm
Mar 26 2024 02:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 26 2024 04:02pm)

Even after looking for definitions of a shil, I'm not quite sure I can grasp what you would define one as, but...
Otherwise, the picture & "the mask goes on" is quite comical. :laugh:

Still. refer to my previous comments.
Have a good day

Mar 26 2024 02:23pm
Quote (Drael @ Mar 26 2024 01:18pm)
Even after looking for definitions of a shil, I'm not quite sure I can grasp what you would define one as, but...

Have a good day

shil means hes a dirtbag sell out. when he puts his mask on he is signaling his submission to his handler that he is still a bich

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 26 2024 02:24pm
Gold: 1,000.00
Mar 26 2024 02:43pm
Quote (Drael @ 26 Mar 2024 15:18)

Have a good day

Maybe look into how he was driving an Audi-R8 with "campaign funds" ($175,000 car btw) back in 2016.

I honestly respect him more because that's a beautiful car(not the stealing campaign funds part) but from the guy who claimed, "I only take public transit and I've driven a Prius since they first came out!" "Let's all go fully green(total delusion btw)"

He's not "good" for our country he's an SJW con-artist. He banks on feeding illusions to the youth and selling a "perfect future" that can never exist. He's one of the few politicians who can sell shirts/coffee cups though so definitely a capitalist and not a liberal progressive democrat.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll