d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev19589599609619621084Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 28 2024 11:12am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 28 2024 02:50am)
Did you witness Palestinians, not Hamas but regular civilians spitting on the German Jewish girls body as they paraded it through the street after October 7?

Why do you characterise this in a way that neglects to mention most Palestinians agree with wiping Israel from existence?

I dont blame them at all for wanting Israel gone, Israel is a terrorist state and always has been. its foundation was built upon the oppression of Palestinians. If i were Palestinian, I'd want Israel gone too !

why do you avoid the fact that Israel is to blame for all of this conflict?
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 28 2024 11:16am
Quote (gnarjay @ 28 Mar 2024 19:12)
I dont blame them at all for wanting Israel gone, Israel is a terrorist state and always has been. its foundation was built upon the oppression of Palestinians. If i were Palestinian, I'd want Israel gone too !

There were no Palestinians in 1948, no collective ownership no nothing.
Israel didnt start the 1948 war the Arabs did.
They saw opportunity to take land and they used it.
Only they lost and after they lost again and again they came with this palestinian bullshit

This post was edited by Many_Names on Mar 28 2024 11:17am
Gold: 127,298.50
Mar 28 2024 11:18am
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 28 2024 05:12pm)

Talking specifically about the current escalation and war, which this is. Its a war.
Hamas are to blame. No October 7th attack, no war. No needless civilians deaths in Gaza.

Do you disagree with any of that?

I may or may not believe Israel is responsible for the broader conflict. But I don't have a solution to the situation.

There are 10 million Israelis. Just to be clear, you are advocating for their removal?

How does that play out ?
Retired Moderator
Mar 28 2024 11:22am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 28 Mar 2024 19:18)
Talking specifically about the current escalation and war, which this is. Its a war.
Hamas are to blame. No October 7th attack, no war. No needless civilians deaths in Gaza.

I may or may not believe Israel is responsible for the broader conflict. But I don't have a solution to the situation.

There are 10 million Israelis. Just to be clear, you are advocating for their removal?

How does that play out ?

Israel didnt initiate a single war.
Declaring independence
Fighting a war forced on it 48
Losing land
Fighting another war forced in it 67 taking land from our enemies
Sinai peninsula Gaza and west bank
Fighting another war forced on it 73
Keeping everything intact
Fighting another war forced on 83
Taking land in southern lebanon
Making peace with egypt returning sinai peninsula
The egyptians refused to take Gaza
The jordanians didnt want west bank back
There were never Palestinians its complete bullshit.
Gold: 141,906.69
Mar 28 2024 11:33am
Quote (Many_Names @ Mar 28 2024 06:22pm)
Israel didnt initiate a single war.
Declaring independence
Fighting a war forced on it 48
Losing land
Fighting another war forced in it 67 taking land from our enemies
Sinai peninsula Gaza and west bank
Fighting another war forced on it 73
Keeping everything intact
Fighting another war forced on 83
Taking land in southern lebanon
Making peace with egypt returning sinai peninsula
The egyptians refused to take Gaza
The jordanians didnt want west bank back
There were never Palestinians its complete bullshit.

After 30k civs killed and tons of vids of civilans being executed, im not sure why you still try to take moral high ground. It is sorta like listening to a pedophile preach children's rights.

Anyhow, in politics morals don´t matter, my curiosity is when rafah? Or is the idea to take all of north and keep all palestinians in rafah indefinitely?

This post was edited by ownyaah on Mar 28 2024 11:33am
Retired Moderator
Mar 28 2024 11:44am
Quote (ownyaah @ 28 Mar 2024 19:33)
After 30k civs killed and tons of vids of civilans being executed, im not sure why you still try to take moral high ground. It is sorta like listening to a pedophile preach children's rights.

Anyhow, in politics morals don´t matter, my curiosity is when rafah? Or is the idea to take all of north and keep all palestinians in rafah indefinitely?

No civilian was executed
They die because that is what happening in war with terrorist organization that its strategy is to kill as many civilians as possible in order to put pressure on Israel and people like you are chanting their bs like ship.
Israel didnt execute anybody
Israel do not target civilians

IDF will enter rafah and Obliterate whats left of hamas
And hopefuly hang sinwar from a tree
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 28 2024 12:46pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Mar 28 2024 06:44pm)
No civilian was executed
They die because that is what happening in war with terrorist organization that its strategy is to kill as many civilians as possible in order to put pressure on Israel and people like you are chanting their bs like ship.
Israel didnt execute anybody
Israel do not target civilians

IDF will enter rafah and Obliterate whats left of hamas
And hopefuly hang sinwar from a tree

In Gaza, executions and rapes of Palestinian women by Israeli forces denounced by UN experts
The acts were committed in Gaza but also in the West Bank by Israeli forces, according to United Nations experts. Israel rejects these allegations.

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/gaza-executions-viols-femmes-palestiniennes-par-forces-israeliennes-denonces-par-experts-onu-102302099.html

The press release from the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights makes serious accusations against Israel on February 19. Experts report the arbitrary detention, execution and rape of hundreds of Palestinian women and girls in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
“Inhuman and degrading treatment”
Committed on the sidelines of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since October 7, the acts were perpetrated “by the Israeli army or affiliated forces,” the experts indicated in a press release reported by Le Soir.
"Palestinian women and girls have reportedly been arbitrarily executed in Gaza, often with family members, including their children... in places where they were seeking refuge or while fleeing."
Some of these women, including journalists, were said to have brandished pieces of white cloth when they were killed.
The statement also reports the subjection of these Palestinian women "to inhuman and degrading treatment, deprived of sanitary napkins, food and medicine, and severely beaten." On at least one occasion, some were reportedly "locked in a cage, in the rain and cold, without food" in Gaza.

=> I wasn't even aware of that. And it was 1 month ago only... Sure thing is I will certainly trust much more an UN expert than IDF or Likud animals
Mar 28 2024 12:59pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 28 2024 05:12pm)

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 28 2024 05:18pm)

How does that play out ?

Any response?
Gold: 16,514.00
Mar 28 2024 01:12pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 28 2024 10:18am)

How does that play out ?

I would say that Oct 7 was exactly as you put it, "an escalation" from Hamas. again, the violence didnt start Oct 7th

you can pick any year in the last two decades and i can give you loads of instances where the IDF barbarized Palestinians

how about 2018 when IDF snipers shot disabled protestors during what was a peaceful protest until snipers opened fire?
read the UN's report on how sickening it was

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoIOPT/A_HRC_40_74.pdf

i am in no way advocating for the removal of Israelis in Israel proper, you misinterpreted my empathy for Palestinians *wanting* that. as an aside, I am all for removing Israeli settlers from their 200+ illegal settlements
Mar 28 2024 01:18pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 28 2024 07:12pm)
I would say that Oct 7 was exactly as you put it, "an escalation" from Hamas. again, the violence didnt start Oct 7th

you can pick any year in the last two decades and i can give you loads of instances where the IDF barbarized Palestinians

how about 2018 when IDF snipers shot disabled protestors during what was a peaceful protest until snipers opened fire?
read the UN's report on how sickening it was

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoIOPT/A_HRC_40_74.pdf

i am in no way advocating for the removal of Israelis in Israel proper, you misinterpreted my empathy for Palestinians *wanting* that. as an aside, I am all for removing Israeli settlers from their 200+ illegal settlements

Ok granted.

The October 7th attack was the trigger for the current war, that Israel declared as a result of the Hamas attack. And yes its part of a longer conflict that has context.

Would you agree with that?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19589599609619621084Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll