d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev19579589599609611083Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127,298.50
Mar 28 2024 06:59am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 28 2024 12:53pm)
what do you mean by still? Israel responded to the terrorist act, declared war in order to do w/e the hell it wanted, invaded gaza, carpet bombed etc. if you are projecting that i deny this, thats on you not me. I am saying the terrorist act didnt happen in a vacuum, and was inevitable and will repeat itself. if you want to ignore everything before 07/10, everything happening at the moment and everything expected to happen in the future, I really dont mind, but the people being brutalized will remember and a % of them will hold a grudge. You cannot expect to brutalize everyone not the same as you, for decades, and not get a % blowback. especially if your population is tiny. This has happened throughout humanity for centuries.

and for ukraine, yes, bombing your own people for 8 years (and moving to a military alliance with Russia's enemies) instigated a war with Russia.

baffling you dont understand these concepts when even the Ukrainians admitted to this, in videos, which we posted, in the thread.

So you accept Hamas' actions led to the war that is currently happening? No Hamas action, no war. Right?

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 28 2024 07:00am
Mar 28 2024 07:05am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 28 2024 12:53pm)
what do you mean by still? Israel responded to the terrorist act, declared war in order to do w/e the hell it wanted, invaded gaza, carpet bombed etc. if you are projecting that i deny this, thats on you not me. I am saying the terrorist act didnt happen in a vacuum, and was inevitable and will repeat itself. if you want to ignore everything before 07/10, everything happening at the moment and everything expected to happen in the future, I really dont mind, but the people being brutalized will remember and a % of them will hold a grudge. You cannot expect to brutalize everyone not the same as you, for decades, and not get a % blowback. especially if your population is tiny. This has happened throughout humanity for centuries.

and for ukraine, yes, bombing your own people for 8 years (and moving to a military alliance with Russia's enemies) instigated a war with Russia.

baffling you dont understand these concepts when even the Ukrainians admitted to this, in videos, which we posted, in the thread.

So in continuity you fully support intervention in Libya and Iraq? For nation states or dictators attacking their own people.

But also, Ukraine bombing its own people is an instigation of an invasion by another country; But Hamas' murder of 1100 people IN another country, is not an instigation of war?

Make this make sense.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 28 2024 07:07am
Gold: 45,000.19
Warn: 10%
Mar 28 2024 09:35am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 28 2024 01:05pm)
So in continuity you fully support intervention in Libya and Iraq? For nation states or dictators attacking their own people.

But also, Ukraine bombing its own people is an instigation of an invasion by another country; But Hamas' murder of 1100 people IN another country, is not an instigation of war?

Make this make sense.

pretty sure i didnt mention libya and iraq there, you are projecting, again.
Gold: 2,168.00
Mar 28 2024 09:42am
Quote (ferdia @ 28 Mar 2024 03:48)
its not safe to say "we only did what the americans did, but less" noting that is tantamount to suggesting dropping a nuclear bomb on Iran is "OK" since the Americans dropped 2 on japan.
imagine saying "we only did what the german's did, but less".

I understand that but in 2001 after 9/11 we didn't have the social media apparatus we do today which is capable of getting "on the ground footage" like we see EVERYDAY on the Gaza strip.

No one in Iraq/Afghanistan/Sudan/Libya/Syria/Lebanon/Somalia/Iran could've ever expected that they would bear the burden for "Jihadis flying planes into buildings".

Here's the famous quote from 4 Star General Wesley Clark, "After 9/11 the US planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years, "starting with Iraq, Afghanistan, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and, finishing off, Iran".

How many of those countries were responsible for 9/11? ZERO. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were behind 9/11....

&&&& so let me reiterate that on 9/11 when those two towers collapsed no one had a clue who was truly responsible and somehow our government new exactly who did it and we were at war in the snap of a finger.

&&&& so look at 10/7 when 1200 were slaughtered or kidnapped the Israeli government new exactly who did it and were at war in the snap of a finger.

It's not even about "Atomic bombs" and "Hitler" it's about a religious jihad by ISLAMIC terrorist. Almost any DISGUSTING attack I've seen was from Islamic MEN.

In warfare men/woman/children are just a number. As sick and sad as that is it's what ends up happening.

&&& then people say well there's all these "Rules of war" and "no bio weapons allowed" and "international groups all agreed" is just thrown out the fucking window when 1200 of your citizens are slaughtered.

Yet still Israel tried to appease the international community who sees this as a one sided conflict of "superior force" vs "tunnel warriors".

Never forget the causal reality we live in. If 10/7 didn't happen we wouldn't be having this discussion....

So all the people crying foul on Israel must have the memory of a goldfish...

Just like if 9/11 didn't happen then you wouldn't have seen......

We all know that the IDF stood down on 10/7 just like on 9/11 when they didn't scramble the fighter jets to down the planes before they got to their target. Israel is a small country and could've been at that "festival slaughter" quickly but they let it happen so they could have a reason to reignite the never ending war in the ME. Israel is a proxy not just of the US government but the "royal elite" who will use it for whatever nefarious plan/goals they have.

If you can't see this by now you haven't been paying attention.

I think a lot of people who post here are giving surface level MSM parroting. Throughout this thread people shared "social media videos" that ended up being FAKE. Shared stories from one side of the war instead of both sides with critical thinking in-between.

This is the exact scenario that played out in WW1, WW2, and soon to be WW3 the only difference being that the United States tried to be in the MIDDLE(think massive military bases) this time so they didn't have to "come over" and do the heavy lifting. They would already have "military structures throughout the region" not to mention "allies" of whom they've given considerable weaponry.

So even though the United States presence in the ME is SMALL over the 20 years and 10 trillion we spent there we can now get there and be effective far easier if a wider ME war comes out of the Israel/Gaza conflict which I think will go "nuclear" not neccesarily in the dropping of an atomic bomb but the intensity of the war.
Mar 28 2024 09:50am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 28 2024 03:42pm)
I understand that but in 2001 after 9/11 we didn't have the social media apparatus we do today which is capable of getting "on the ground footage" like we see EVERYDAY on the Gaza strip.

No one in Iraq/Afghanistan/Sudan/Libya/Syria/Lebanon/Somalia/Iran could've ever expected that they would bear the burden for "Jihadis flying planes into buildings".

Here's the famous quote from 4 Star General Wesley Clark, "After 9/11 the US planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years, "starting with Iraq, Afghanistan, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and, finishing off, Iran".

How many of those countries were responsible for 9/11? ZERO. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were behind 9/11....

&&&& so let me reiterate that on 9/11 when those two towers collapsed no one had a clue who was truly responsible and somehow our government new exactly who did it and we were at war in the snap of a finger.

&&&& so look at 10/7 when 1200 were slaughtered or kidnapped the Israeli government new exactly who did it and were at war in the snap of a finger.

It's not even about "Atomic bombs" and "Hitler" it's about a religious jihad by ISLAMIC terrorist. Almost any DISGUSTING attack I've seen was from Islamic MEN.

In warfare men/woman/children are just a number. As sick and sad as that is it's what ends up happening.

&&& then people say well there's all these "Rules of war" and "no bio weapons allowed" and "international groups all agreed" is just thrown out the fucking window when 1200 of your citizens are slaughtered.

Yet still Israel tried to appease the international community who sees this as a one sided conflict of "superior force" vs "tunnel warriors".

Never forget the causal reality we live in. If 10/7 didn't happen we wouldn't be having this discussion....

So all the people crying foul on Israel must have the memory of a goldfish...

Just like if 9/11 didn't happen then you wouldn't have seen......

We all know that the IDF stood down on 10/7 just like on 9/11 when they didn't scramble the fighter jets to down the planes before they got to their target. Israel is a small country and could've been at that "festival slaughter" quickly but they let it happen so they could have a reason to reignite the never ending war in the ME. Israel is a proxy not just of the US government but the "royal elite" who will use it for whatever nefarious plan/goals they have.

If you can't see this by now you haven't been paying attention.

I think a lot of people who post here are giving surface level MSM parroting. Throughout this thread people shared "social media videos" that ended up being FAKE. Shared stories from one side of the war instead of both sides with critical thinking in-between.

This is the exact scenario that played out in WW1, WW2, and soon to be WW3 the only difference being that the United States tried to be in the MIDDLE(think massive military bases) this time so they didn't have to "come over" and do the heavy lifting. They would already have "military structures throughout the region" not to mention "allies" of whom they've given considerable weaponry.

So even though the United States presence in the ME is SMALL over the 20 years and 10 trillion we spent there we can now get there and be effective far easier if a wider ME war comes out of the Israel/Gaza conflict which I think will go "nuclear" not neccesarily in the dropping of an atomic bomb but the intensity of the war.

is there a question in there or can you summarize ? are you looking for a response or is that just a statement ? happy to debate as required. ill try to digest and respond to it, just give me a few minutes.

The events in Gaza are at the level of WW2, most everyone agrees with this. This relates to the sheer destruction of the place.
In terms of middle east countries and flying planes into buildings, I am not sure what you are suggesting. To my mind one mans' terrorist is another's freedom fighter. i.e. my understanding is they dont see this (terrorist attack) as a burden but rather a victory.
I dont understand what you are trying to convey about the generals comments. I am aware of those comments and US foreign policy on the matter post 9/11 and agree, broadly with what you have stated.

in terms of the terrorist attack on Israel 7/10, and on the US 9/11, neither event occurred in a vacuum and both events led to a disproportionate response against people that were innocent. I am not sure what you are trying to suggest. Your argument seems to be: we know terrorists did it, they control gaza, so get rid of everyone in gaza. Well what about what is happening greater israel and in the westbank? do you just ignore that? This is collective punishment and ethnic cleansing. I accept that in some culture's collective punishment is seen as justified, as is ethnic cleansing apparently, but i will have to disagree with you on this point.

Israel has too low a population to survive an intense war that would see its populations center's bombed.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 28 2024 10:06am
Mar 28 2024 10:22am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 28 2024 03:50pm)
is there a question in there or can you summarize ? are you looking for a response or is that just a statement ? happy to debate as required. ill try to digest and respond to it, just give me a few minutes.

The events in Gaza are at the level of WW2, most everyone agrees with this. This relates to the sheer destruction of the place.
In terms of middle east countries and flying planes into buildings, I am not sure what you are suggesting. To my mind one mans' terrorist is another's freedom fighter. i.e. my understanding is they dont see this (terrorist attack) as a burden but rather a victory.
I dont understand what you are trying to convey about the generals comments. I am aware of those comments and US foreign policy on the matter post 9/11 and agree, broadly with what you have stated.

in terms of the terrorist attack on Israel 7/10, and on the US 9/11, neither event occurred in a vacuum and both events led to a disproportionate response against people that were innocent. I am not sure what you are trying to suggest. Your argument seems to be: we know terrorists did it, they control gaza, so get rid of everyone in gaza. Well what about what is happening greater israel and in the westbank? do you just ignore that? This is collective punishment and ethnic cleansing. I accept that in some culture's collective punishment is seen as justified, as is ethnic cleansing apparently, but i will have to disagree with you on this point.

Israel has too low a population to survive an intense war that would see its populations center's bombed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=172xsVydGuI

You consume content from some worrying youtube channels dude.
Mar 28 2024 10:24am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 28 2024 04:22pm)
You consume content from some worrying youtube channels dude.

tbh i just typed in "from the river to the sea" you might be right on that particular channel, i didnt look at its video library. The quote from the river to the sea is an Israeli quote which the Palestinians adopted for themselves. The underlying issue is that Gaza is an open air prison continually being stocked with new inmates who's only crime is they are not jewish and Israel continues to do its thing in the West Bank. the terrorist attack and the ensuing destruction of Gaza is deflecting away from serious problems with Israeli policy against its ethnic minorities.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 28 2024 10:29am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 28 2024 10:25am
Gold: 2,168.00
Mar 28 2024 10:33am
Quote (ferdia @ 28 Mar 2024 10:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=172xsVydGuI

It was a statement just adding context to what I've said in previous posts.

Like you said this is the pretext for WW3 or a wider war.

My question to you would be. Do you really think the United States is going to risk it's spot as a top super power for countries like Israel or Ukraine(Sending them money/arms/special ops) isn't exactly the FULL force of the US military just like Russia hasn't even exercised it's FULL force on Ukraine.

The way I see it has been the same. Keep the never ending war going in the geographic center of the planet. Install puppet leaders. Create terrorist groups. Then when SHTF let Israel pay the price and Ukraine pay the price. We can't hold them up forever and we sure as fuck aren't going to risk more of our soldiers lives for some shit religious war going on for 2,000 years or some beef in Europe that was cooked up in WW1 and WW2.

I also think the conflict in the ME benefits Russia/China/US in some ways otherwise they'd be really going at each other instead of flexing on each other like a bunch of high school jocks.

Funny how no one wants these wars/conflicts but the military industrial complex of all countries taking part are making money hand over fist. Some goes as far to say that a new world war would be great for their country. Xi-Xin Ping said if 300 million Chinese die in the next war it'll be good for the country as a whole.

The Rothschilds own the central banks of EVERY country except Iran, North Korea, and Cuba(is it a coincidence that they are labeled the "bad guys" by Western intelligence). If those countries are toppled and all 3 would be in WW3 the Rothchild banking dynasty would finally be able to get their "one world currency" known as the "phoenix world currency.

Are you not aware of the push for a one world government/ one world currency??? It's been stated at nauseum for like 75 years.

In the end they'll get it. Maybe not by 2030 because people have read their white papers and know their intentions.

Australia just passed this law in a worlds first(Australia always a "testing ground" for "UN dictates".

https://www.themandarin.com.au/242920-digital-id-bill-passes-senate/

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Mar 28 2024 10:41am
The US is a conundrum. Its foreign policy related to Russia is just odd. There is no logic to cross Russia's red line, when they knew Russia was isolationist but that it would lead to a conflict which we are now seeing is weaponizing Russia. Moreover there is no logic to not off ramping when they had the opportunity last year and there is no logic to escalating this year, yet here we are. So when you talk about the US and taking Risks, either in Ukraine or Israel, my response is: Yes I really think the United States is going to risk it's spot as a top super power. not willfully, just through incompetence.

This is the Israeli thread so give me a minute to dovetail back to Israel. (ill edit this post).

OK : The US has already undermined its own credibility in the UN (literally every other country on the planet is looking at the US as a country supporting and aiding a bad faith actor) and at home with its voters related to its policies in Israel, therefore also Yes, the US will risk its own reputation and position for dubious spoils of war. Similar to Israel, the US foreign policy strategy needs a re-think to collaborate with its near abroad rather then to ignore it. fix its internal problems before making problems.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 28 2024 11:06am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19579589599609611083Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll