d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Neopet Freezes Explained > a guide to tnt codes
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.18
Jan 12 2007 10:58am
so, youve been frozen by tnt and given a reason that makes no sense...here then is the definitions of those reasons

1)innapropriate accountname for all ages site--one of the backwards christians got offended by something and decided to act(note:i had an account fdrozen for this reason and found out afterwards that there was and is a pet by that exact name on site for over 2 years now

2)using cheats or a downloadable cheat program--you got a bunch of nice items and neopoints and tnt cant figure out where they came from

3)autobuying---someone got jealous of your great success and decided to make it fair for the people who just plain suck at the game so theyd stop crying about it

just because you were given a reason for being frozen does not mean that it was the actual reason...tnt has a limited list of reasons that dont cover things like...got a bunch of neopoints with no explanation or nice stuff and no reason or really beneficial trades(pure luck?)..ive also noticed they have a limited stock of form letters they send you too when you dispute the freezing, although if you have been frozen you wont be unfroze for any amount of begging or asskissing, unless you kneel down and pray to their god...money and even then it wont happen
Gold: 7,001.26
Jan 12 2007 12:43pm
I concur with moon about everything here. I've had a few frozen and gotten the same responses. If you do want to try and get it unfrozen, tips include making sure you know some basic information about the account (like email, birthday, pets, big items) and being respectful and logical in your defense/request while continuing to plead your innocence.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 12 2007 12:47pm
Gonna get someone to Sticky this. Thanks smile.gif
Gold: 0.18
Jan 17 2007 01:07pm
and I guess I can add the newest one to the list

4)Attempting to cheat others--along the same lines as #2 and #3, someone on staff or on the site decided that the great deal that you got on whatever item/s wasnt pertinent to their own personal happy happy joy joy existance in care bear land and got jealous of it and cried to have it dealt with

to summarize all of these definitions im brought to a simple fact here, everything was brought to tnt's attention from one source or another meaning someone said something to someone...in the real world theres a saying that me and the people i know live by, and thats "snitches get stitches", although apparantly that doesnt apply to online gaming
Gold: 60.10
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2007 05:19pm
ive been frozen by this one a couple times
*falling for a scam*
u.u honestly worst reason ever
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jan 22 2007 10:38pm
so what do you suggest?

what is the safest way of receiving payment?? (ex. making the person buy 10 items from your shop for 99,998 nps in a 1 mil deal)
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jan 22 2007 11:29pm
TNT is a poor moderating team. I used multiple accounts for YEARS to goto all the dailies and play the EZ games and never been frozen, warned nothing. But there are innocent peolpe who get iced for random crap like you showed in your post it's ridiculous.
Gold: 25,534.61
Jan 23 2007 03:50pm
i used to have 9 accounts to get tombola, ect from each one, put 500k or so on each one for stocks as well.

But i just play sometimes to waste time, nowadays.

Edit: Then my 2 main accounts get frozen 1 day between eachother, for different reasons (one was item scamming one was breaking the rules after being warned) APPARENTLY. Lol.. they have such BS reasons.

By the way if you want your account back say that you will commit suicide and leave on the note that neopets was the reason why you killed yourself. Sound imbalanced too.

This post was edited by HazZzard on Jan 23 2007 03:51pm
Gold: 84.48
Jan 25 2007 03:26pm
Quote (HazZzard @ Tue, Jan 23 2007, 01:50pm)
i used to have 9 accounts to get tombola, ect from each one, put 500k or so on each one for stocks as well.

But i just play sometimes to waste time, nowadays.

Edit: Then my 2 main accounts get frozen 1 day between eachother, for different reasons (one was item scamming one was breaking the rules after being warned) APPARENTLY. Lol.. they have such BS reasons.

By the way if you want your account back say that you will commit suicide and leave on the note that neopets was the reason why you killed yourself. Sound imbalanced too.

LMAO that's ONE way of doing it...or bomb threats.

Yeah...I've never been frozen, but my account isn't that old. I've seen good honest players get iced for just what you're saying: Having alot of success and they want to even out the game. F*** TNT!

I vouch for this thread.
Gold: 168.09
Feb 23 2007 11:13am
lmfao!! commit suicide...great way lol and a bomb threat is illegal.... use the auction house, itll work i guess.i been using tp and nothing happens, probably cause of my seniority?
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll