d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Neopet Freezes Explained > a guide to tnt codes
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.18
Feb 28 2007 10:47pm
Quote (HazZzard @ Tue, Jan 23 2007, 04:50pm)
i used to have 9 accounts to get tombola, ect from each one, put 500k or so on each one for stocks as well.

But i just play sometimes to waste time, nowadays.

Edit: Then my 2 main accounts get frozen 1 day between eachother, for different reasons (one was item scamming one was breaking the rules after being warned) APPARENTLY. Lol.. they have such BS reasons.

By the way if you want your account back say that you will commit suicide and leave on the note that neopets was the reason why you killed yourself. Sound imbalanced too.

5) This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints, Items and/or Pets....means someone said something to someone about something

as a side note, suicide still gets you a form letter saying tough shit

This post was edited by moonfall on Feb 28 2007 10:47pm
Gold: 2.25
Mar 17 2007 01:14pm
people on jsp have been buying items and neopoints vs fg... so maybe the tnt fink that it strange they getting stuff for free from random people? asin 500k vs 100fg(example) the np acc gains 500k from no where, but infact they are payin for it with FG... maybe that could be a reason for peope being frozen?! :S as the tnt may not kno about FG???
Apr 29 2007 06:59pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: Locked
May 15 2007 11:26am
This guide is retarded considering it's completely false, spam, pointless and idiotic; considering what we do here at JSP is illegal according to Neopet's standards.

This isn't a flame at you, moonfall; as you're one of the few people I respect here. I just don't see why this is stickied.
Gold: 11,638.00
Trader: Trusted
May 16 2007 09:51pm
Quote (Zenlon @ Tue, May 15 2007, 10:26am)
This guide is retarded considering it's completely false, spam, pointless and idiotic; considering what we do here at JSP is illegal according to Neopet's standards.

This isn't a flame at you, moonfall; as you're one of the few people I respect here. I just don't see why this is stickied.

It is an explanation. As long as you don't post your account names, TNT does not know who you are.

I once had 2 accounts frozen. Main and side. Had quite a collection going on. After a dozen or so emails, and getting nothing but form letters back, the conclusion is TNT does not care about you. But the explanations moon has laid out are the truth. They don't know what you are up to, only that you acquired things by means they can not explain. Guilty until proven innocent (which never happens).

For all TNT knows, I helped you with some homework, and you repaid me with items/NP's. But since they can not explain it, your screwed. They feel it is better to snipe items from stores or the TP then other means.
Gold: 7,060.72
May 30 2007 01:51pm
Quote (jonnybloodbath @ Thu, Jan 25 2007, 09:26pm)

Yeah...I've never been frozen, but my account isn't that old. I've seen good honest players get iced for just what you're saying: Having alot of success and they want to even out the game. F*** TNT!
I vouch for this thread.

Unless you are talking about yourselves, you never know.... I used to think as you, and alot of others do... But this is not fact, this is your believes... We just believe more than we know...

Gold: 365.88
Jun 10 2007 10:42pm
Is this game worth investing time into if innocent people get frozen? How often does that happen???
Gold: 11,638.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 15 2007 11:58pm
Freezes can happen if you acquire alot by means they can not understand. You can also get frozen if, for example:
Party A uses hacks to buy items, or dupe items/np's.
Party B buys items/np's from A
B sells to C
C to D

This could continue 25 times, and all would be frozen. This is just one way they are unfair. Party Z may have no idea how an item was gotten, but they assume the worst. This is how a string of freezes concerning users here were frozen. Tramway was selling marked np's, and anyone who touched them was frozen. And the explanations they gave us all were so various, it almost proves they had no proof other then they think something was strange, or rather, not the straight forward way of earning np's.

All in all, the game was fun, with lots of flash games, and the battle dome was kinda cool.

This post was edited by blind_chief on Jun 15 2007 11:58pm
Gold: 7,060.72
Jun 22 2007 01:10am
Quote (blind_chief @ Sat, 16 Jun 2007, 07:58)
Freezes can happen if you acquire alot by means they can not understand.  You can also get frozen if, for example:
B sells to C
C to D

This could continue 25 times, and all would be frozen.  This is just one way they are unfair.  Party Z may have no idea how an item was gotten, but they assume the worst.  This is how a string of freezes concerning users here were frozen.  Tramway was selling marked np's, and anyone who touched them was frozen.  And the explanations they gave us all were so various, it almost proves they had no proof other then they think something was strange, or rather, not the straight forward way of earning np's. 

All in all, the game was fun, with lots of flash games, and the battle dome was kinda cool.

You don't seem to know too much about neopets... This whole A-Z thing is lies...
On the other hand, if A use hacks and sells items many time to B, then he WILL be frozen for more or less obvious reasons... You seem listen too much to others blind_chief, rather than making your own opinion on this matter... I've played the game for 5 years, I'm a known rser in the chats, I have a rather good bd pet and good set... I have never broken the rules, and my account is till out there...
Gold: 0.18
Jun 24 2007 02:34pm
Quote (jaywalker @ Fri, Jun 22 2007, 03:10am)
Quote (blind_chief @ Sat, 16 Jun 2007, 07:58)
Freezes can happen if you acquire alot by means they can not understand.  You can also get frozen if, for example:
B sells to C
C to D

This could continue 25 times, and all would be frozen.  This is just one way they are unfair.  Party Z may have no idea how an item was gotten, but they assume the worst.  This is how a string of freezes concerning users here were frozen.  Tramway was selling marked np's, and anyone who touched them was frozen.  And the explanations they gave us all were so various, it almost proves they had no proof other then they think something was strange, or rather, not the straight forward way of earning np's. 

You don't seem to know too much about neopets... This whole A-Z thing is lies...
On the other hand, if A use hacks and sells items many time to B, then he WILL be frozen for more or less obvious reasons... You seem listen too much to others blind_chief, rather than making your own opinion on this matter... I've played the game for 5 years, I'm a known rser in the chats, I have a rather good bd pet and good set... I have never broken the rules, and my account is till out there...

wow, invested a lot of time where it could be better spent doing other things

but in fact, you've still brought to light a good point, that being that you were well-known..i personally kept to myself on the game and minded my own business...its been commented upon many times over that tnt does play favorites, which expains why there are a few people on that game still that do in fact hack and other illegal things according to the rules but have never been frozen

but im sure you already know that as you have so much knowledge on this subject that you feel the urge to make your 2 cents known...smartest player on neopets, kind of like winning the special olympics in my opinion, you're still a retard
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll