d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast Ladder 2009 > 10 Fg To Best Story Teller
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Sep 4 2009 01:55am
Sup guys. It's Loochi.

So today me and my man T' decided to test out our new found powers through all the hard time spent leveling up (we skipped school and work to get good at the game since we love it so much) - We made a game called 'Duel game' and waited to see who was brave enough to face our levels (I'm a 57 Barbarian while T was a 61 sorceress)

The moment you think you're a super power, the unthinkable happens =/ - a bloody level 80!! for gods sake joins the game. This guy was called KvK-zerOownge, he was a druid with a stupid ass red wolf like helm lmfao, made him look stupid but you know what they say.. "Looks can be tricky"

I rise up to him and hostile..

"Heh, so is it me first ahy? tongue.gif"
Enemy: Go n00b.

I run out and I see him cast animals and a what appears to be a fuckin hurricane. Did NOT want to go near that shit man, my instincts told me it would hurt if i went near perimises. So I decided to leap attack him (one of my special attacks) Just as I was about to make contact with my deadly jagged sythe, the bastard had the fuckin nerve to use hacks and used the sorceress skill 'teleport'

"WTF BRO!? NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE A HIT IS THAT IT!? RATHER HACK AND USE OTHER PEOPLES SKILLS AHY FUCKIN ASIAN."
Enemy: LOL.. you serious bro?

T: "bro, go to open battle net if you're going to hack, otherwise we're goin to party up and send you back to where you come from.................. Infront of the stash cunt!"

Enemy: Kk, u 2 on me lolololol.

So we both allied and we both powered up to our max, I used my special grim ward skill to scare off his animals while we mustered enough talent and skill to power up to the ultimate beings. I receieved T's enchanting spellwhich gave me fire damge weilded to my syche, a strike of this burning heat will surely out blaze his teleporting hacks.

T wanted double the damage reduction so he stacked up on mana potions and put on manasheld

"T wtf u doin bro!? u usin mana potions in a duel?! so ur gonna slip to his level of hacking.."
T: "bro, this is hte only way. its like..10 vs 2 bro? he has 5 parrots, 5 snow leopards and a flying mask around him. not to mention a hurricane aura that would probably spin us out of proportion bra.."

"you're right bro, if he wants to use fire, i'll use fire. Enchant me again bro.. I don't want fire damage... no, I want lava damage" followed by a smirk

We both sprint down the bridge fully equiped and geared for what could be the fight of our lives. We catch this guy on the act.. he cheats again.. Not teleportng this time.. He's using a skill of mine! BATTLE ORDERS WTF!!..

"Bro, so you're using both of our skills huh faggot?! you're tryna make a mockery out of us ahy? we'll c"
Enemy: ? huh?

I ran with all my agility while T was casting blaze and running around like a fool and hoping that the trail would burn KvK in his tracks. I went rite up to him, he had no hurricane but this battle is fuckin tough. I'm fiting his minions, musta took about half an hour to wipe out one wolf but then realised that there was a pack of quill rats that were shooting at the wolf and killed it, it wasnt me. This frustrated me more.

T comes with his special move that takes up all of his mana in 1 blast, but proves deadly otherwise, the frozen orb.

"NOW T! FROZEN ORB!"
T: k.

His minions where sleeping with the fishes at this time, we both saw a clear path to get a deadly strike on this hacking jewish piece of shit. T shoots fireballs, and when it was all clear and done.

... 0 dmg? WTF? I had enough and I finally got enough mana back to do my leap attack but he blocked it. He casted his hurricane armour and we both died. 1 hit...

T was so angry that he dropped due to time. Gonna go visit him now to see if hes ok.

Guys, wtf do you do vs hackers like this!? Any tips?

thanks.
Gold: 540.00
Sep 4 2009 01:55am
crazy? i was crazy once
they locked me in a big padded room
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
worms? they make me crazy!
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
crazy? i was crazy once
it was cold
i almost died
i did die
they burried me
there were lots of worms
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Sep 4 2009 01:56am
Ohohoh I got this.

Jack and Jill
Went up a hill
To fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down
And bumped his crown
And the investigators later found out that bitch pushed him.

What do I win? =D
Gold: 1.90
Sep 4 2009 01:56am
Once a guy started a thread about a story teller little did he know a madman had escape from the nearest nuthouse and as he was reading a post from a cool fellow swinx was the name i think he felt a fine tap on the shoulder.... suddenly he jumps back of his chair just to see his bed covered in blood, his cat was dead and timmy yes that was the name... more soon now fckn pay! BUAHAHaha :=)
Sep 4 2009 01:57am
There was a couple from Texas who was planning a weekend trip across the Mexican border for a shopping spree. At the last minute, their baby-sitter canceled, so they had to bring along their two year old son with them. They had been across the border for an hour when the boy got free and ran around the corner. The mother tried to find him, but he was missing. The mother found a police officer who told her to go to the gate and wait. Not really understanding the instructions, she did as she was told.

About 45 minutes later, a Mexican man approached the border, carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful that he had been found. When the man realized it was the boy's mother, he dropped him and ran. The police were waiting for him. The boy was dead, and in the 45 minutes he was missing, he had been cut open, all of his organs removed, and stuffed with bags of cocaine. The man was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep.
Sep 4 2009 01:58am
Baby is the chair
A young couple were waiting impatiently to leave on their first vacation since the baby was born but the woman's aunt, who would be babysitting was thirty minutes late. The young woman called her elderly aunt to find out what was going on, and the old woman apologized for her forgetfulness, and said she'd speed right over.

Since the aunt was only a couple miles away, the couple decided they'd go ahead and go rather than wait for her and risk missing their flight. Two weeks later when the couple returned they were horrified to find the baby still in it's high-chair where they'd left it, except now it was dead and bloated, covered with flies. The aunt really had sped, and unfortunatly crashed and died before she made it over.

Google ftw ;D
Gold: 525.00
Sep 4 2009 01:59am
There was this guy named Orville. And he needed a job. As he was
walking down the street he saw a sign in front of this building. The sign
said "BE RICH BE A SALESMAN."

So Orville went into the building and said "I'm the best salesman in the world." The
other guy replied "Well then if that's the case I'll give you the job. First we have
a large supply of toothbrushes that need to be sold. Do you think you can handle that?"

Orville said " Of course." So Orville went out on the streets to sell his
toothbrushes. A week went by and Orville's boss wanted to see him. He
asked Orville how many toothbrushes he had sold. Orville replied " I only
sold five." He said "Orville if you want to keep this job you will have to
sell more than that."

Orville walks out with his briefcase full of toothbrushes. This time instead of selling
them on the street he went down in the subway. Another week went by and Orville's
boss called him into the office for another weekly report. His boss asked him how
many toothbrushes he sold this week. Orville replied " I only sold six this week."

His boss said " I'll give you one more chance." So he went out again to sell
toothbrushes this time he went to the airport. One more week had passed by.
Orville's boss called him in. He said " How many toothbrushes have you
sold?"

Orville said: "I sold 260,364!" His boss, amazed, asked, How did you sell all of those?"

Orville replied, "Well you see I was at the airport selling these toothbrushes and I
brought chips and dip. And when the people walked by I asked them If they wanted
some chips and dip. They said "sure."

After they tasted it they said " This tastes like sh**!"

I replied "It is, want to buy a toothbrush??????????????"

:evil: :evil:
Sep 4 2009 01:59am
There is a video on YouTube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20 second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTube’s main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.

YouTube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions, so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one YouTube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is under constant sedatives and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they could hear was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.
Gold: 2,476.00
Sep 4 2009 02:00am
I'll keep posting some funny loochi ones. next will be "the hacking druid"
Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2009 Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic