d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Jan 6 Committee Thread
Prev12345225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 27 2021 09:01pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 27 2021 07:43pm)
>People protest abuse by the hands of the government both for the past 200 years and the abuse that continues to this day
THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS AND SHOULD BE STOPPED WITH VIOLENCE

>People try to stop the certification of an election coming directly from the loser's rally and getting within a few hundred feet of every senator and the Vice President with pipe bombs and zip ties
*crickets*

The GOP where the storefront of Targets have a higher value than the capital
Gold: 11,571.00
Jul 27 2021 09:02pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jul 27 2021 10:21pm)
Still trying to pass off that we don't know why people brought pipe bombs and zip ties?

lol zip ties

Thousands of so called insurrections and not a single politician or police officers hurt at their hands. You'd think if this was an actual insurrection/attempt to overthrow you'd have bodies in the streets. You'd have at least a few out of thousands that would have fired off weapons no? like at least one double digit IQ moron who'd go off? How is it out of all of that crowd not a single evil insurrectionist committed some serious act of violence.

There were two undetonated pipe bombs planted near both RNC/DNC. FBI still hasn't found the perp but thank God you're on the case and already know who's responsible. Curious you point to undetonated dummy bombs as some great proof of how terrible this was, should I expect the same from you with Molotov cocktails being hurled at cops in Portland? I mean that's actually an activated explosive, there's no doubt that it was maybe some dummy device with these, they were actually intended to hurt people. Should we have a 9/11 committee assembled for this as well?

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 27 2021 09:05pm
Gold: 475.46
Jul 27 2021 09:18pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 27 2021 05:04pm)
A mostly peaceful protest took place and the same people that told us Trump is for sure a Russian spy are saying this deserves the same treatment as 9/11.

Are you blind?
Gold: 475.46
Jul 27 2021 09:18pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 27 2021 06:57pm)
A person died by cop and a few others of natural causes in a massive crowd. I get that you’ve been conditioned to think anything pertaining to trump is of biblical proportions bad but relax there chicken little.

Lol your brain is mush.
Gold: 260.11
Jul 27 2021 09:20pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 27 2021 10:02pm)
lol zip ties

Thousands of so called insurrections and not a single politician or police officers hurt at their hands. You'd think if this was an actual insurrection/attempt to overthrow you'd have bodies in the streets. You'd have at least a few out of thousands that would have fired off weapons no? like at least one double digit IQ moron who'd go off? How is it out of all of that crowd not a single evil insurrectionist committed some serious act of violence.

There were two undetonated pipe bombs planted near both RNC/DNC. FBI still hasn't found the perp but thank God you're on the case and already know who's responsible. Curious you point to undetonated dummy bombs as some great proof of how terrible this was, should I expect the same from you with Molotov cocktails being hurled at cops in Portland? I mean that's actually an activated explosive, there's no doubt that it was maybe some dummy device with these, they were actually intended to hurt people. Should we have a 9/11 committee assembled for this as well?

"Near the RNC" is definitely the same as "inside the capital building that was housing 100 senators and the vice president who were certifying the election".

Man you're really desparate to downplay this. Can't even acknowledge reality.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 27 2021 10:00pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 27 2021 08:02pm)
lol zip ties

I know it sucks that your side has the baddies but it happens to everyone at some point. Just call for their heads and move on.
Gold: 476.99
Jul 27 2021 10:21pm
I can't wait to see how the democrat committee ducks every question about how, why and who is responsible for the FBI, NSA, Cops and Military completely ignoring what was public knowledge for a month in advance - because it would get in the way of republican tards making right wingers look like terrorists.
Gold: 476.99
Jul 27 2021 10:37pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 27 2021 07:32pm)
Yeah, guns, zipties and bombs, peaceful.

Oh, so NOW you can see them?

Holy shit - I was starting to wonder after 1.5 years of leftists torching police precincts to the ground and throwing molotovs in residential neighborhoods went completely ignored by people like you.

Remember kids:

Maga tards walking into empty capitol building - bad.

This happening all over your country in the name of social justice - good!

This post was edited by LoverManGenius on Jul 27 2021 10:43pm
Gold: 1.93
Jul 27 2021 10:56pm
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Jul 28 2021 02:37pm)

Holy shit - I was starting to wonder after 1.5 years of leftists torching police precincts to the ground and throwing molotovs in residential neighborhoods went completely ignored by people like you.

Remember kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdC9ojrF4I

When my country has race riots its white vs lebanese and they bash each other.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 28 2021 01:02pm)
lol zip ties

If you need to lie to make your point then you need to reconsider your morals.

Not a single police officer?
OR
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-union-says-140-officers-injured-in-capitol-riot/2021/01/27/60743642-60e2-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html
140 police officers.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jul 27 2021 10:59pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 27 2021 11:15pm
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Jul 27 2021 09:37pm)

Remember kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdC9ojrF4I

its hard to tell with you.. you realize that's a video game clip you copied right?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll