d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev112441245124612471248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 24 2024 02:07pm

Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 24 2024 02:09pm

So what ? You can have a crazy bumping these topics like no tomorrow but i cant post some nice Streptococcus pics ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcus#Group_A
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2024 02:10pm
Quote (norseman81 @ Mar 24 2024 06:15pm)
Cool stuff is happening.... :)

[URL]https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/elon-musks-x-to-pay-legal-bills-for-canadian-doctor-chastised-over-covid-19-tweets?taid=660057685ab5d90001e26c75&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter[/URL]

I think Musk is a nutjob but he got this right
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 27 2024 02:55pm
NO COVID AMNESTY
Mar 29 2024 04:04pm
Global cancer concerns
Apr 1 2024 12:35am
remember this covid kook?
Michael Rapaport Does COMPLETE 180 on TRUMP in SHOCKING VIDEO!
Gold: 3,172.34
Apr 1 2024 08:33am
Quote (JessiWan @ 21 Mar 2024 20:17)
I agree with everything.

Regarding the bolded: here, they did something similar. Our government did not really threaten people with their livelihood per se, however, they put out the vaccine passports, and they made it so that people could dine out or use similar amenities, basically things that made living enjoyable, only if they were vaccinated and could show their vaccine passport to the businesses they wanted to enter. So basically, they made life unbearable so that the un-vaccinated would "voluntarily" go get the shots. It was diabolical and just as coercive.

I totally agree with you and the final straw for me was my government BANNING me from going to my place of worship. Shutting down my temple even though the organization is small and an average Sunday lecture would be less then 15 people.

Costco would have 250x cars and 400x people walking around in their face diapers but somehow me meditating by MYSELF was more dangerous then the virus.

All mom and pop shops were forced to close while big box stores stayed open.

This was a multi layered assault on our liberties and the "new laws" they created during Covid-19 will be reinitiated when Covid-25 is RELEASED.

What I find funny about the same people who took the Covid jabs are the same people who voted for Joe Biden. Now they don't want to talk about Covid because the vaccines damaged them in some way/shape/form and they refuse to admit to themselves that they were con'd into taking a "medical intervention" because the government created the fear and then offered the solution. Hegelian Dialectic. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

You will never hear someone say, "Joe Biden is a great president" just like you won't hear someone say, "I'm getting the new Covid booster". Once its out of the "news cycle" they start to parrot the new narrative the government wants them to bite on and just like a fish they take the bait. "Memory of a goldfish". :rofl:
Apr 1 2024 04:48pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 1 2024 07:33am)
I totally agree with you and the final straw for me was my government BANNING me from going to my place of worship. Shutting down my temple even though the organization is small and an average Sunday lecture would be less then 15 people.

Costco would have 250x cars and 400x people walking around in their face diapers but somehow me meditating by MYSELF was more dangerous then the virus.

All mom and pop shops were forced to close while big box stores stayed open.

This was a multi layered assault on our liberties and the "new laws" they created during Covid-19 will be reinitiated when Covid-25 is RELEASED.

What I find funny about the same people who took the Covid jabs are the same people who voted for Joe Biden. Now they don't want to talk about Covid because the vaccines damaged them in some way/shape/form and they refuse to admit to themselves that they were con'd into taking a "medical intervention" because the government created the fear and then offered the solution. Hegelian Dialectic. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

You will never hear someone say, "Joe Biden is a great president" just like you won't hear someone say, "I'm getting the new Covid booster". Once its out of the "news cycle" they start to parrot the new narrative the government wants them to bite on and just like a fish they take the bait. "Memory of a goldfish". :rofl:

here in califorina. i forget what deep blue chit city it was. had the gay bath houses opened but still had the churches closed.
every 'covid measure, seemed like was designd to increase the spread of disease. lik cramming ev1 into the same store. wearing same nasty mask day after day. that mask chit was gross
Gold: 3,172.34
Apr 1 2024 05:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 1 Apr 2024 17:48)
here in califorina. i forget what deep blue chit city it was. had the gay bath houses opened but still had the churches closed.
every 'covid measure, seemed like was designd to increase the spread of disease. lik cramming ev1 into the same store. wearing same nasty mask day after day. that mask chit was gross

Yup and God forbid you bring up how the vaccines were "warpspeeded" to production and every vaccine company was VOL(Void of litigation) because of that. Basically vaccine manufacturers saying to government leaders, "Hey look you gave us no time to do long term testing so if people start dropping dead or developing myocarditis we don't want to be sued into oblivion". Government, "It's ok the public will willingly get in a line at CVS/Walmart to get their Covid vaccine no questions asked" and if they die before the vaccines(blame Covid itself) if they die after the vaccine(balme the Covid variant) and if in 5 years people start developing massive blood clots and turbocharged cancer they'll never think it was from the Covid vaccine itself(even thought it altered your DNA for life) and is a main contributing factor...
Apr 2 2024 11:13am
even bill maher is figuring out some of the chit

“We Need a Covid Commission” – Bill Maher Says Fauci and Democrats Refuse to Admit They Got It Wrong

Bill Maher, the outspoken host of Real Time with Bill Maher, recently delivered a blistering critique of America’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic, highlighting a series of missteps and failures that characterized the nation’s initial reaction. Maher emphasized how panic-induced overreactions led to chaotic scenes, such as the mismanagement aboard the Costa Luminosa cruise ship and the confusion at airports. These incidents underscored America’s tendency to react impulsively rather than respond effectively to crises, resulting in a costly toll on public health and confidence in government institutions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev112441245124612471248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll