d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1124312441245124612471248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 21 2024 07:00pm
Long term sickness, massive increase
Gold: 1,453.85
Mar 21 2024 07:17pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 16 2024 09:21am)
RFK was just talking about this and he brought up a specific example of how the "batches" of vaccines are now spread in such a way that it becomes infinitely harder to determine liability.

This was because 7 people died from the exact same batch decades ago and so they literally said something along the lines of, "We need to spread these batches better so we can avoid liability".

This is exactly what they did with the Covid vaccine. Not only did they have full liability upfront anyone who dies, becomes disabled, or experiences an adverse event can't sue anyone and just imagine...

1) How many people died from the Covid vaccine? "Oh wait they died from the Covid virus" and are now 6 feet underground. This is big pharma getting away with mass murder.

2) They were able to say Covid-19 is finally "gone" but not after they distributed billions of injections and hurt/killed millions worldwide.

3) The WHO head just a few weeks ago came out and said, "We never forced anyone to get the vaccine". No you just threatened everyone's livelihood and forced people into taking an experimental injection so they could provide for their families.

4) Dead men tell no tales. Not only is it highly likely someone who was hurt by the Covid vaccine refuses to believe it. They never report the incident to VAERS(Vaccine adverse events response system) and their family doesn't perform an autopsy if they die it's just "Covid got em".

5) Now were soon to be approaching the 5 year mark of those initial vaccines and people are STILL suffering. All the government has to do now is release another bio-weapon on the public that would KILL a larger percentage then Covid and boom now NO ONE is dying from the long term effects of the initial covid vaccine they are now dying to something the government cooked up in a lab that bypasses any covid vaccine protection(if there is such a thing) and targets the unvaccinated(which have already been targeted through the shedding.

6) Turbo cancer. Blood clots. Heart problems. Stroke increases. "Oh all this is happening in young people now and it's totally abnormal.....O wait we say it's normal because Covid did it!" Who the fuck believes these psychopaths?

I agree with everything.

Regarding the bolded: here, they did something similar. Our government did not really threaten people with their livelihood per se, however, they put out the vaccine passports, and they made it so that people could dine out or use similar amenities, basically things that made living enjoyable, only if they were vaccinated and could show their vaccine passport to the businesses they wanted to enter. So basically, they made life unbearable so that the un-vaccinated would "voluntarily" go get the shots. It was diabolical and just as coercive.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Mar 21 2024 07:18pm
Gold: 1,016.50
Mar 21 2024 07:20pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 21 2024 09:17pm)
I agree with everything.

Regarding the bolded: here, they did something similar. Our government did not really threaten people with their livelihood per se, however, they put out the vaccine passports, and they made it so that people could dine out or use similar amenities, basically things that made living enjoyable, only if they were vaccinated and could show their vaccine passport to the businesses they wanted to enter. So basically, they made life unbearable so that the un-vaccinated would "voluntarily" go get the shots. It was diabolical and only slightly less coercive.

Here in Canada, some employers told their staff to get vaxxed or they put them on unpaid leave, sign NDAs and were paid out their pension... Far more than coercion. That's staffers who have been with hospitals, universities, etc.
Mar 21 2024 07:26pm
Quote (norseman81 @ Mar 21 2024 06:20pm)
Here in Canada, some employers told their staff to get vaxxed or they put them on unpaid leave, sign NDAs and were paid out their pension... Far more than coercion. That's staffers who have been with hospitals, universities, etc.

I see. I was thinking about the general public. I didn't know how bad things were with workers in the healthcare fields.

Can I ask you which province this was?
Mar 21 2024 07:29pm
This was in at least 4 different provinces when speaking with friends and family.

I'm from Ontario. I believe it was across Canada.
Mar 21 2024 07:33pm
Quote (norseman81 @ Mar 21 2024 06:29pm)
This was in at least 4 different provinces when speaking with friends and family.

I'm from Ontario. I believe it was across Canada.

I see, so you have friends and family across Canada.

I used to live in Ontario (Kingston and Toronto, to be specific) briefly. Right now I am in BC.

I remember talking to a guy during the height of Covid, he told me that the BC government had been "padding" covid deaths. Basically, if someone had ever gotten covid, recovered, however he later died to some other cause, for example, being run over by a bus, they counted that as a covid death. It was really f*cked up.
Mar 21 2024 07:36pm
They did that here too. Morgues were closed, every floor, not just surgical or cancer wards nurses et. all dawned masks.. it was so over the top. I used to work at the leading paeds hospital in the world (Sick Kids, spoke with some friends in immunology and experimental medicine who thought it was all over the top. Many took their practices elsewhere. We lost a lot of talent.

This post was edited by norseman81 on Mar 21 2024 07:38pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 24 2024 01:56pm
WHO "without any evidence suddenly changed advice" on lockdowns - Sir Christopher Chope MP

Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 24 2024 02:02pm
group A streptococcal infections rising up. Soros & Obama behind it.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 24 2024 02:06pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1124312441245124612471248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll