d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Server Rewrite Progress Thread
Prev13456747Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,874.04
Jul 10 2018 06:25pm
Quote (Joshie @ Jul 10 2018 07:16pm)
Bob888 apparently think's I'm a homosexual and should put pictures of exposed men in my profile, so I suppose I can love you back.

This wasn't a shot at Bob either, he's cool. I dunno why he made that post though

He’s a big weanie

I love you for you. I also love dan and everyone dan hates or dislikes or what dan would say “I don’t have a problem with but...”

No spam, Paul I’m super stoked your making updates to your game.

Here’s a list of updates I THINK you should add.

1. Increased drops for exploring (I know we don’t explore but there’s a reason we don’t)
2. Lower time for solo climbs. But not too low... I prefer groups but I want everyone to be happy (perfect world right?)
3. Dude, thanks for all the hours of entertainment.
4. Auto spinner (t) pressing this damn button over and over is punishment no one should have to do this. 2-3 climbs in a row your finger looks like zalc’s profile pic http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=403984 (Oof he changed it, let’s just say he’s buff af)
5. Delete or buff stats that don’t matter. I’m looking at you jub and many of your other brothers. It lowers chances (I assume) of desired stats and they are nearly pointless.

I’ll leave it at 5. You do you and update your game how you want but these are what your player base wants (among other things)

This post was edited by FirstDoorFail on Jul 10 2018 06:46pm
Gold: 358.89
Jul 10 2018 06:32pm
I can't edit, I just wanted to make sure people knew I meant zero disrespect with my post. I love everything that's been done with this game, that was just my opinion on how I saw the game evolve. I truly love the game, I love what he's doing. I didn't say disapproved with how he created the game, I've spent 10 thousand hours on this game mate. Most enjoyable game I've ever played in my life. I don't think he did wrong with the game the we he made it, it just expired within a lot of us as we've spent so much time on the game.

This post was edited by Joshie on Jul 10 2018 06:35pm
Admin
Gold: 22,619.75
Trader: Trusted
Jul 10 2018 06:35pm
Got catacomb movement working, objectives parsing, loading, and assigning appropriately. And probably other stuff that I forgot about. Not really looking forward to mobs, combat and item generation. Those things are insanely complicated. (And deeply interconnected)
Gold: 31,395.10
Jul 10 2018 06:44pm
Quote (FirstDoorFail @ Jul 10 2018 07:25pm)
[QUOTE=Joshie,Jul 10 2018 whatever your new edit says.

He’s a big weanie

I love you for you. I also love dan and everyone dan hates or dislikes or what dan would say “I don’t have a problem with but...”

1. Increased drops for exploring (I know we don’t explore but there’s a reason we don’t)
2. Lower time for solo climbs. But not too low... I prefer groups but I want everyone to be happy (perfect world right?)
4. Auto spinner (t) pressing this damn button over and over is punishment no one should have to do this. 2-3 climbs in a row your finger looks like zalc’s profile pic http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=403984 (Oof he changed it, let’s just say he’s buff af)
5. Delete or buff stats that don’t matter. I’m looking at you jub and many of your other brothers. It lowers chances (I assume) if desired stats and they are nearly pointless.

I’ll leave it at 5. You do you and update your game how you want but these are what your player base wants (among other things)[/QUOTE]

this

im equally excited about the updates. And I dont really offer suggestions, it is your game.

This post was edited by subwolf22 on Jul 10 2018 06:44pm
Gold: 1,602.37
Jul 10 2018 07:39pm
Quote (FirstDoorFail @ Jul 10 2018 04:25pm)
He’s a big weanie

5. Delete or buff stats that don’t matter. I’m looking at you jub and many of your other brothers. It lowers chances (I assume) of desired stats and they are nearly pointless.

I’ll leave it at 5. You do you and update your game how you want but these are what your player base wants (among other things)

I like all of the above, but I think the following things are missing which would further increase enjoyment to the game / potentially bring people back.

The only thing I would add is that... maps are in my opinion the coolest thing about the game, but people whom run maps often have a hard time acquiring higher end maps because catacombs at higher levels are insanely big and take sooo long to complete. I would suggest POTENTIALLY either modifying the size of catacombs so they aren't so painstakingly long to complete... or B) make it so if your solo you have a higher % chance to give more drops, instead of having it auto roll 1 map, how about between 1 and 3 map drops? When we talk about the end of map uber chests, in general they are not always good... in fact I'd say 25% of the time they're pretty good, and the rest of the time they verge on the side of mediocrity.
Gold: 1.93
Jul 10 2018 09:49pm
Quote (njaguar @ Jul 11 2018 11:35am)
Got catacomb movement working, objectives parsing, loading, and assigning appropriately. And probably other stuff that I forgot about. Not really looking forward to mobs, combat and item generation. Those things are insanely complicated. (And deeply interconnected)

Is there anything you can salvage or does it have to be a 100% rewrite?
Gold: 74,290.21
Jul 11 2018 09:19am
This is the most exciting post in the LS forums since...... 2011? :p good to see something radical out of the boss again :hail:
Admin
Gold: 22,619.75
Trader: Trusted
Jul 11 2018 10:43am
Found a few things during the port that were a bit wonky, like some of the group list code felt not very consistent. I remember noticing this in game that it randomly wouldn't get lists. This should be fixed now in new version.

Also, darknice probably never did it's special attack. There's a minor typo in the data file. :D Fixed.

Yes, into the long tedious process of monster data.
Gold: 49,753.62
Warn: 30%
Jul 11 2018 11:08am
If you can't beat them, join them.
Quote (njaguar @ Jul 11 2018 02:43pm)

Also, darknice probably never did it's special attack. There's a minor typo in the data file. :D Fixed.

A mini-nerf to all casters. <_< :baby:
Gold: 79,069.83
Jul 11 2018 11:16am
I think you have stated that Posiaclawn ability is working in the past.

Well if it’s working, he may need a buff; because we still got no clue what Posiaclawn‘s ability is...

:lol:

Love the updates! Gogogo!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev13456747Next
Closed New Topic New Poll