d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Active Transmuters Please Vote > Re: Mutable Suggestion
Prev11112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,683.52
Jun 28 2018 06:53pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Jun 28 2018 08:50pm)
Are you playing the lottery for your retirement plan? I said "this game needs to be self sustaining fg wise" and you basically said "well if the roulette wheel lands on 7 black, you're good to go". Gambling essence can't be profitable or the sellers won't sell, they will just roll them.

the whites u find in a climb will fund. your essence buying.
Gold: 134.69
Jun 28 2018 06:59pm
Quote (slushslush @ Jun 28 2018 07:53pm)

I play hc, 2 guys buy whites and they both almost out of fg. Not that that has any relevance to the argument anyway. We are talking about sustainability, not gold sinks. People are already spending that white money on new weapons, you're simply taking that money away from sellers and spending it on literally nothing.
Gold: 2,000.40
Jun 28 2018 08:03pm
Quote (njaguar @ 28 Jun 2018 15:36)
There is definitely not a consensus on this, so changes (if any) will require more thought and work to ensure a higher portion of players are satisfied, and that it doesn't adversely affect other aspects of the game (suffuscencing, etc).

If you are waiting for a 100% consensus on this game from everyone in THIS community on any given vote/poll/suggestion, there will never be one since NOONE is EVER happy on anything done. Hell, I asked for people that voted "No" to provide an explanation as to why. We got, what? 4 of them to even put a few sentences? 45 players voted yes. 14 said no. 21 were "Just cuz" voters which were not yes or no. To hell with it. Close this thread please since its become a spam thread anyways and lets forget it was ever mentioned.

Perhaps maybe we should just go the extreme and make this a brand new game for everyone. Lets make a new suggestion. Wipe all proficiences, delete all GPS, erase all items and lets see if the game retains any semblance of competitive play it used to have.
Gold: 7,863.56
Jun 28 2018 08:52pm
I do not transmute, but if it is good for those that do, I will be in favor of this.
Gold: 79,069.83
Jun 28 2018 09:54pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Jun 28 2018 04:10pm)
Yusss! Ty for caring for the suffers also sorry for the sexual harassment when I was 12

It doesn’t really seem to be a sufficing problem though. I quickly looked at the top sufficers on SC and HC all of them have the ability to mute their own essences at which point it would be their choice to suffice, sell for guaranteed profit, or instant mute for gamble.

I see you yourself have an equal suff/mute level. I assume you mute your own ess for suff. You are a self sufficient machine. THis potential update would not effect that.

In my opinion sufficing stuff past tier ~ V seems largely pointless. Fish beyond that point are good enough with out suff, and glyphs have enough duration to be effective for MM.
Gold: 2,000.40
Jun 28 2018 10:02pm
Quote (hasteful @ 28 Jun 2018 23:54)
It doesn’t really seem to be a sufficing problem though. I quickly looked at the top sufficers on SC and HC all of them have the ability to mute their own essences at which point it would be their choice to suffice, sell for guaranteed profit, or instant mute for gamble.

I see you yourself have an equal suff/mute level. I assume you mute your own ess for suff. You are a self sufficient machine. THis potential update would not effect that.

In my opinion sufficing stuff past tier ~ V seems largely pointless. Fish beyond that point are good enough with out suff, and glyphs have enough duration to be effective for MM.

Not to mention, if you look at just the top 30 ranks of muting alone, only 30% of those individuals are even active. 10 People (myself included) that can make their own essences where as 20 other people have not played for 1-3 years. 45 people posted they wanted this update, there isn't EVEN that many people actively playing this game, meaning older players potentially wanting to come back to buy/gamble to make godlies again. Whos actually hurting from this update?

Newer players just starting off? Please, there AREN'T any newer players. If there are (all 3 of them): they give up in a few weeks because they can't make decent FG on this game, it bores them, or they can't even get into group climbs because WE as a community refuse to teach/help/support them.

Maybe the OP should remake poll with simple YES/NO on vote, then we'll see how much of a consensus we actually have.
Gold: 10,176.60
Jun 28 2018 10:44pm
Quote (slushslush @ Jun 29 2018 12:53am)

the adding of white items being able to be sold is basically todays "muting" with the added bonus of sidedrops
the whites being able to be sold is actually a good thing for newcomers and that has not increased the player base one bit

Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Jun 28 2018 11:20pm
@hylianHero:
Reset this game and delete all items! Its a wonderfull idea and paul could sell the ls server after 2 weeks cz NO ONE wanne play this game without the items wich was created over years. You cant build up new chars with high equipment if you start now from zero and have to find/mute items! And thats the point in my opinion where paul could say: okay you've right. in this game we need some changes (and not the transmute change). Or he say: works like intended and no one will play this game anymore!

This would be an ultimate test where the truth could get into pauls eyes^^
Gold: 1.93
Jun 28 2018 11:45pm
Quote (low-ki @ Jun 29 2018 03:44pm)
the adding of white items being able to be sold is basically todays "muting" with the added bonus of sidedrops
the whites being able to be sold is actually a good thing for newcomers and that has not increased the player base one bit

Because you still have to try find a well, and you still can't find usable items to kill a well monster as a new player.
Gold: 10,176.60
Jun 29 2018 12:01am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 29 2018 05:45am)
Because you still have to try find a well, and you still can't find usable items to kill a well monster as a new player.

the only thing you need to kill a well monster or any monster is time
you can do it plain white item it will just take longer than a 100ee+ item

as for the well just make a iso well thread or that paul puts well in town but that has been asked for forever

This post was edited by low-ki on Jun 29 2018 12:02am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev11112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll