d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > China Enters Trade War.
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Apr 2 2018 07:19pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 05:16pm)
Targeted prosecution, privately run for-profit prisons, unequal bail etc. The US criminal justice system does disproportionately target blacks and once in jail makes bail harder to get for blacks.

Once in a privately run prison shit gets worse. The UN have had grave concerns about human rights violations for years now and the prisons themselves are essentially run as slave labour camps.

But yea - me and the UN are batshit crazy.

Quick - run away before someone challenges your worldview in a way you can't handle!

Private prisons are a moral travesty.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Apr 2 2018 07:19pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 07:16pm)
Targeted prosecution, privately run for-profit prisons, unequal bail etc. The US criminal justice system does disproportionately target blacks and once in jail makes bail harder to get for blacks.

Once in a privately run prison shit gets worse. The UN have had grave concerns about human rights violations for years now and the prisons themselves are essentially run as slave labour camps.

Quick - run away before someone challenges your worldview in a way you can't handle!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Gold: 3.33
Apr 2 2018 07:23pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 07:16pm)

Blacks commit more crimes. For-profit prisons hurt white inmates as well (I don't know anyone that likes private prisons). Unequal bail is a judge specific problem.

Human rights violations occur for whites, blacks, hispanics, and every race in the criminal justice system.

If blacks are treated more harshly than whites in the criminal justice system, then I'm all for making sure whites are treated just as harshly. If you commit a crime you deserve punishment.

If anything, I'm much more concerned with wrongful convictions. For those that actually commit crimes, I have no sympathy.

This post was edited by FGdumpster on Apr 2 2018 07:24pm
Gold: 1,307.69
Apr 2 2018 07:29pm
Quote (Bazi @ Apr 2 2018 08:04pm)
The U.S Bureau of the Census has the annual real median personal income at $31,099

not winning

That’s still better than most of the world. Only European Union country with an higher median is Luxembourg.
Gold: 200.83
Apr 2 2018 08:59pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 05:16pm)

where do you read that blacks are disproportionately targeted compared to the amount of crime committed?

This post was edited by majorblood on Apr 2 2018 08:59pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Apr 3 2018 06:23am
Quote (majorblood @ Apr 2 2018 10:59pm)
where do you read that blacks are disproportionately targeted compared to the amount of crime committed?

Scaly doesn't let little things like facts, sway his opinion of the US. I call it "closet Revolutionary War syndrome". :D
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 3 2018 06:32am
Dow is still overpriced by the p/e ratio

Unemployment is still dropping I dont see an issue

Quote (majorblood @ Apr 2 2018 10:59pm)

Liberals dont base their ideas on evidence. They get an idea in their head then they work their way backwards to create evidence that matches their delusions

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Apr 3 2018 06:33am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll