d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > China Enters Trade War.
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.77
Apr 2 2018 05:11pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 01:34pm)
Dow all over the place.

I can't see this as being anything but positive for the working classes. The owner classes will hurt, and good. They deserve it for overvaluing the market and putting themselves in this situation to begin with.

Only half of American households own any stocks. (This figure includes everyone with a 401(k) or other retirement account.) The vast majority of them own less than $10,000 worth. Eighty four percent of stocks are owned by the top 10% wealthiest households. So, who will be directly impacted by the recent fall in the stock market? Rich people. They can afford it.

America already immorally favors investors with our tax laws. Rich people who earn a living purely from their investments pay a lower tax rate than those of us who have real jobs. We need not cry for them when those investments decline.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 2 2018 05:26pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 3 Apr 2018 00:11)
I can't see this as being anything but positive for the working classes. The owner classes will hurt, and good. They deserve it for overvaluing the market and putting themselves in this situation to begin with.

Only half of American households own any stocks. (This figure includes everyone with a 401(k) or other retirement account.) The vast majority of them own less than $10,000 worth. Eighty four percent of stocks are owned by the top 10% wealthiest households. So, who will be directly impacted by the recent fall in the stock market? Rich people. They can afford it.

America already immorally favors investors with our tax laws. Rich people who earn a living purely from their investments pay a lower tax rate than those of us who have real jobs. We need not cry for them when those investments decline.

i wonder where that talking point was when the trump cult acted like prospering markets were a sign of how well president spanky did for all americans.

that being said, the reason for the latest stock market insecurities, the looming trade war with china WILL hurt the working class, WILL hurt consumers - and i'm curious to hear "your" version of why that is actually a good thing. or did FOX not produce a talking point on that yet?
Gold: 285.00
Apr 2 2018 05:31pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Apr 2 2018 06:11pm)

True that. We should have let the banks fail too.
Gold: 2,094.99
Apr 2 2018 05:32pm
Tfw ppl from other countries root against you because they’re tired of seeing the USA win all the damn time
Gold: 32,161.71
Apr 2 2018 06:04pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Apr 2 2018 06:32pm)
Tfw ppl from other countries root against you because they’re tired of seeing the USA win all the damn time

The U.S Bureau of the Census has the annual real median personal income at $31,099

not winning
Apr 2 2018 06:06pm
Quote (FGdumpster @ Apr 2 2018 10:40pm)
You're rooting for a tyrannical regime with countless human-rights violations, an active eugenics program, and an expanding military over a western ally...

China started a trade war a while back. They've prevented US-based tech companies from entering the country, they've stolen our technology by demanding we hand it over before entry, and they've even engaged in cyber warfare against our companies.

bruh
i fking live here
and i'm rooting for china at this point

This post was edited by chemoshots on Apr 2 2018 06:08pm
Gold: 107.77
Apr 2 2018 06:20pm
Gold: 3.33
Apr 2 2018 06:42pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 2 2018 05:06pm)
Nothing wrong with eugenics mate. The US's last eugenics program (that we know of) ended in 2010, China's one-child policy (if that's what you're referring to) ended in 2016 and as for human rights violations the US is still enslaving and oppressing it's black population.

Both countries have a lot of fucked up shit going on though. But China has tastier food exports. I'm looking forward to Brexit being an opportunity to more easily fill my cupboards with Chinese food.

" the US is still enslaving and oppressing it's black population. "

Confirmed batshit crazy. Done with this thread peace out.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 2 2018 06:48pm
Quote (chemoshots @ 2 Apr 2018 20:06)
i'm rooting for china at this point

:rofl: pathetic sore loser
Quote (FGdumpster @ 2 Apr 2018 20:42)

hes also an anti-semite and an election/referendum denier.
Apr 2 2018 07:16pm
Quote (FGdumpster @ 3 Apr 2018 00:42)

Targeted prosecution, privately run for-profit prisons, unequal bail etc. The US criminal justice system does disproportionately target blacks and once in jail makes bail harder to get for blacks.

Once in a privately run prison shit gets worse. The UN have had grave concerns about human rights violations for years now and the prisons themselves are essentially run as slave labour camps.

But yea - me and the UN are batshit crazy.

Quick - run away before someone challenges your worldview in a way you can't handle!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll