d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Newish To Diablo
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Mar 3 2018 10:34pm
Quote (Reset @ Mar 3 2018 07:33pm)
is that what the people on the leaderboards are using?

if not then whatever piece you don't have is the problem - d3 only offers one viable build per class so you MUST run that and you MUST have the exact gear

There are multiple builds and multiple gear setups for each class. You are speaking from inexperience and it's clear you never invested in this game to find that out.

Quote (hanni_69 @ Mar 3 2018 10:20pm)
u got battlenet forum, go there and dont post here - u will recive any kind of help
dont ask anything here, cuz all u will recive is debilish answers from d3-haters who r doing nothing but sitting in forum about diablo and hate d3

interesting kind of retards btw
you dont need d2 to be happy, just switch forum

If mods would keep these kids from the useless hate spam maybe we'd get somewhere.
Gold: 4,341.71
Mar 3 2018 10:40pm
Quote (hanni_69 @ Mar 4 2018 02:20pm)
u got battlenet forum, go there and dont post here - u will recive any kind of help
dont ask anything here, cuz all u will recive is debilish answers from d3-haters who r doing nothing but sitting in forum about diablo and hate d3

interesting kind of retards btw
you dont need d2 to be happy, just switch forum

reset just told him what to do
there is no other option smh
Gold: 1,107.43
Mar 4 2018 12:44am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 3 2018 11:34pm)

If mods would keep these kids from the useless hate spam maybe we'd get somewhere.

Kinda ironic coming from you replying to every post with random emoji.

Anyways @topic
I haven’t touched this game in over 2 years and am pretty sure that
you still don’t need guides, forums, youtube or w/e for this game.
Just checked the ladderboards and see what ppl pushing highest GR’s are doing.
Or just read what items or gems do and use some common sense since game can’t be more simplified then is.

Also games shit

Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Mar 4 2018 01:21am
Uninstall d3
Install poe
Gold: 3,621.69
Mar 4 2018 02:20am
Quote (D_urRRR @ 4 Mar 2018 17:34)
There are multiple builds and multiple gear setups for each class. You are speaking from inexperience and it's clear you never invested in this game to find that out.

the key word I said was 'viable'

there's a reason why everyone is running the EXACT SAME BUILD per class - because everything else is just a waste of time
Gold: 3,618.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 4 2018 02:40am
I would work on getting your gear Ancient. And if you haven't done it yet, complete your solo Level 70 Greater Rift to unlock Primal Ancients.

You will see a big difference when you start to get more Ancient pieces, and an even bigger difference if you're lucky enough to find Primal Ancients for your build.

Gold: 48.00
Mar 4 2018 07:47am
Quote (Chetwynd @ Mar 4 2018 02:40am)
I would work on getting your gear Ancient. And if you haven't done it yet, complete your solo Level 70 Greater Rift to unlock Primal Ancients.

You will see a big difference when you start to get more Ancient pieces, and an even bigger difference if you're lucky enough to find Primal Ancients for your build.

This. As well as augmenting your gear! Will further increase damage output, although I wouldn’t augment any gems until they are level 100(+/-) And you can only augment Ancient or Primal items.

E: I mean you could always augment gems for vitality (wouldn’t recommend)

This post was edited by Bradly on Mar 4 2018 07:48am
Gold: 98,921.50
Mar 4 2018 08:52am
Quote (Chetwynd @ Mar 4 2018 10:40am)

LOL bigtime
You're just running the exact same content and see bigger numbers on your screen with ancient gear
Next you grind till your eyes bleed for even bigger numbers with primal gear? :rofl:

Games shit

No trade
No real pvp
No weapon switch
Boring / over simplified mechanics and itemization
Pony lvl
Cain rekt then they realized noone to ID items for you --> patching and introducing book of cain (how bright)
etc

After a shitload of patches and changes the game is still shit.
This game will never be anything like D2.
D2 players were right from the very beginning.

Mar 4 2018 10:05am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 4 2018 10:52am)
LOL bigtime
You're just running the exact same content and see bigger numbers on your screen with ancient gear
Next you grind till your eyes bleed for even bigger numbers with primal gear? :rofl:

Games shit

No trade
No real pvp
No weapon switch
Boring / over simplified mechanics and itemization
Pony lvl
Cain rekt then they realized noone to ID items for you --> patching and introducing book of cain (how bright)
etc

After a shitload of patches and changes the game is still shit.
This game will never be anything like D2.
D2 players were right from the very beginning.

They never wanted D3 to be anything like D2, it is its own game. I don't understand why you D2 fanatics continue trying to argue against that.

Quote (Reset @ Mar 4 2018 04:20am)
the key word I said was 'viable'

there's a reason why everyone is running the EXACT SAME BUILD per class - because everything else is just a waste of time

You still stand incorrect.

Why aren't you arguing against D2 players using the same builds for the same classes? D3 actually has a bit more variety on that aspect.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Mar 4 2018 10:07am
Mar 4 2018 10:09am
Quote (The_Outsider @ Mar 4 2018 02:44am)

Anyways @topic
Or just read what items or gems do and use some common sense since game can’t be more simplified then is.

Also games shit

Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 4 2018 12:05pm)
They never wanted D3 to be anything like D2, it is its own game. I don't understand why you D2 fanatics continue trying to argue against that.

You still stand incorrect.

Why aren't you arguing against D2 players using the same builds for the same classes? D3 actually has a bit more variety on that aspect.

Quote (The_Outsider @ Mar 4 2018 02:44am)

Anyways @topic

Also games shit

D2 is more simplified than D3, D3 is more complex. And @your comment about my useless spam. Useless spammers got the same reaction from me. I will not bother discussing D3 with those who sound like a broken record screaming games shit.

You guys don't play the game, you guys don't enjoy the game, so the question will still remain, why are you guys here? We get it, you hate it, so move on.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll