d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Hockey Jersey Design > Hockey + Diablo = Happyness
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,789.00
Feb 24 2018 12:58pm
Quote (kenshinkiba @ Feb 24 2018 03:21am)
It's not about preference and taste. I m just terrified when people use stocks/templates commercially without knowing basic stuff about licensing, I guess its easier to create final product in hour instead doing everything from scratch monkaS.
Np sir, it looks epic, desgins created from other people sources are so, underused, keep on going with your creative work!
Fiverr would be great place for such work.

ps. That diablo 2 font and model are stands out so nicely! Berry cool work

Huh.. commercially? This might be new to you but making money out of fg is ILLEGAL.

You are mad because there is a render in it, a Diablo one in this case (wich I never claimed my own by the way).
(Much like 99% of signatures at d2jsp this design contains a rendered image and also like all them, it is for personal use only).

Check Blizzard's Legal FAQ, they grant you a personal license to use and display any material from them.
(It's like making a Starcraft sticker to put on your car/pc/whatever, you are legally allowed to as long as you don't open a store and start selling them for real money)

Also..
• The Diablo font is called "Diablo Heavy" and it's a free font.
• The Jersey template is provided by the guys who will print the shirt.
• All the other design elements were vectorized by me.

Gold: 45.00
Feb 24 2018 01:03pm
Quote (Dousk @ Feb 24 2018 01:58pm)
Huh.. commercially? This might be new to you but making money out of fg is ILLEGAL.

You are mad because there is a render in it, a Diablo one in this case (wich I never claimed my own by the way).
(Much like 99% of signatures at d2jsp this design contains a rendered image and also like all them, it is for personal use only).

Check Blizzard's Legal FAQ, they grant you a personal license to use and display any material from them.
(It's like making a Starcraft sticker to put on your car/pc/whatever, you are legally allowed to as long as you don't open a store and start selling them for real money)

Also..
• The Diablo font is called "Diablo Heavy" and it's a free font.
• The Jersey template is provided by the guys who will print the shirt.
• All the other design elements were vectorized by me.

:hail:
Gold: 5,873.00
Feb 24 2018 03:09pm
:hail:
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll