d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Talk Of Fg > Is It Worth It?
Prev1678
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,307.69
Feb 16 2018 01:58pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 03:41pm)
Values are values, all over the world. People are people: Physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual. We're all the same. 99.99% the same.

That's untrue. Pretending that each and every human has the same capacities, values and goals is absurd. See, even you and I differ greatly in our way of thinking, I can assure you that much.

No gear is shitty. Your attitude is shitty.

Yet, almost everyone dislikes you. Says that much about your attitude. Some gear is shitty if you wish to PvP in the current meta. If you want to start your own PvP League with shitty gear, you're welcome to try.

And no, i don't spend money on shit to make people rich on shit. I buy quality and i never buy shit i don't need. I cringe and die a little inside every time i see people do it.

You want me to believe you've never made a dumb purchase in your entire life, or bought something you didn't really need? Unless you still have mommy buying you all you need, that's impossible, or you live an extremely boring life, alone.

This post was edited by Chainsaw47 on Feb 16 2018 02:11pm
Gold: 4.00
Feb 16 2018 02:09pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 09:41pm)
Values are values, all over the world. People are people: Physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual. We're all the same. 99.99% the same.

well
my opinion is exactly the opposite: each human is unique

living proof are the digital fingerprints=none are the same ...
Gold: 175.01
Feb 16 2018 03:25pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 11:27am)
Is that -all- there is to low level dueling? And who says it must be level 9, doesn't take much longer than 10 minutes to get to level 15. I'd like to see some click and hold against a charger Paladin.

Charger pretty much is click-and-hold.

I find it pretty funny you keep trying to argue about pvp when you very clearly don't pvp.
If you want to make my point for me, let's do a fun little LLD wager.

Level 30, priv realm, all the gear is provided to you for free so you can use that top-end pvp gear that you insist we don't need. We'll be using either the EU or EAST gm rules, I'll let you decide which one gives you more of an advantage.

If you win, I'll buy you a new laptop and have it shipped to you. If your country has that stupid VAT tax on people getting packages from outside the EU I'll pay that too.
If I win, you log out of jsp for a month.

This post was edited by Worrywart on Feb 16 2018 03:26pm
Gold: 620.79
Feb 16 2018 08:20pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Feb 16 2018 05:25pm)

I find it pretty funny you keep trying to argue about pvp when you very clearly don't pvp.

Level 30, priv realm, all the gear is provided to you for free so you can use that top-end pvp gear that you insist we don't need. We'll be using either the EU or EAST gm rules, I'll let you decide which one gives you more of an advantage.

If you win, I'll buy you a new laptop and have it shipped to you. If your country has that stupid VAT tax on people getting packages from outside the EU I'll pay that too.

He won't take wager and you know it.
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 16 2018 09:17pm
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 16 Feb 2018 20:58)
That's untrue. Pretending that each and every human has the same capacities, values and goals is absurd. See, even you and I differ greatly in our way of thinking, I can assure you that much.

I didn't write "each and every human has the same capacities, values and goals". I wrote that fundamentally, we are all the same. We have all the same needs. Sorry if i didn't clarify that, but that is what i meant. So, in essence, leadership and values must be solid in order for people to evolve trust in it.

Yet, almost everyone dislikes you. Says that much about your attitude. Some gear is shitty if you wish to PvP in the current meta. If you want to start your own PvP League with shitty gear, you're welcome to try.

Reported for flaming. Not everyone dislikes me. Lots of people appreciate what i write, i know it, because i have had people write that to me in game and on pm. Some people actually see through the bullshit. And i have written maaany times, that i -do- listen to sense. But i do not listen to bullying. I am only here to share information and learn on a fundamental basis. I've never bullied anyone from the start. So if people dislike me, that is not of my doing.

But you writing hurtful shit like that, tells more about you than it does about me. I never ever write shit like that to people, -unless- i've been attacked for a prolonged amount of time, and then only if i feel it is justified. I give people multiple chances to think about their attitude. Do you?

I have no intention of "starting my own PvP League". I thought PvP was mostly random, you start a game and duel whoever's there? I didn't know there were "Leagues". If there was, i might have considered trying.

You want me to believe you've never made a dumb purchase in your entire life, or bought something you didn't really need? Unless you still have mommy buying you all you need, that's impossible, or you live an extremely boring life, alone.

I can stretch as far as to say yes, i have made stupid purchases, but only in a time in my life where i didn't care, and didn't do conscious choices. Now i do, and i will say that i never make pointless or needless purchases. I think thoroughly through whatever i need and buy. I suppose you do, too? A good way to do this is to write up a life budget (until you think you are going to die ^^). This budget of course will always fluctuate, but having some sort of plan helps out to remove the uncertainty of everyday hassles, which may lead to unconscious and needless purchases.

Quote (n0stress @ 16 Feb 2018 21:09)
well
my opinion is exactly the opposite: each human is unique

living proof are the digital fingerprints=none are the same ...

Every human live unique lives, and of course all humans are uniquely different. But fundamentally, we all have the same needs. That is what i meant.

Quote (Worrywart @ 16 Feb 2018 22:25)

"Pretty much" is not 100%, is it?

Fundamentally, i don't need to duel you to prove a point. If we both played from level 1 to 30, had equal amount of PvP experience (you have years, i have very little, which i have admitted several times inadvertently), and only used the gear we found on the way, then i would have fun doing it. You see, i don't play games to prove points, i play for fun. I use common sense to solve problems. Common sense always wins in the end, when all the bullshit has lost it's value. Life is not about winning, but about creating unity. And i do feel that every single time i write anything at all, you are out to "take" me on something. I really don't understand that. That is not my problem, though, and it does not bother me.

Quote (Hecht55 @ 17 Feb 2018 03:20)
He won't take wager and you know it.

No, that's right, i don't believe in gambling. I believe in doing things properly, like that man you have in your signature.

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 16 2018 09:17pm
Gold: 1,010.00
Feb 16 2018 09:27pm
How i kno i receive fg?
Gold: 1,307.69
Feb 16 2018 09:36pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 11:17pm)
I didn't write "each and every human has the same capacities, values and goals". I wrote that fundamentally, we are all the same. We have all the same needs. Sorry if i didn't clarify that, but that is what i meant. So, in essence, leadership and values must be solid in order for people to evolve trust in it.

Reported for flaming. Not everyone dislikes me. Lots of people appreciate what i write, i know it, because i have had people write that to me in game and on pm. Some people actually see through the bullshit. And i have written maaany times, that i -do- listen to sense. But i do not listen to bullying. I am only here to share information and learn on a fundamental basis. I've never bullied anyone from the start. So if people dislike me, that is not of my doing.

But you writing hurtful shit like that, tells more about you than it does about me. I never ever write shit like that to people, -unless- i've been attacked for a prolonged amount of time, and then only if i feel it is justified. I give people multiple chances to think about their attitude. Do you?

I can stretch as far as to say yes, i have made stupid purchases, but only in a time in my life where i didn't care, and didn't do conscious choices. Now i do, and i will say that i never make pointless or needless purchases. I think thoroughly through whatever i need and buy. I suppose you do, too? A good way to do this is to write up a life budget (until you think you are going to die ^^). This budget of course will always fluctuate, but having some sort of plan helps out to remove the uncertainty of everyday hassles, which may lead to unconscious and needless purchases.

We don’t have the same goals either.

How was saying that people dislike you flaming? It’s obvious judging from all the answers you get. You talk about yourself like you’re some kind of superior gentlemen going on about how you give people chances and punish them ... get real.

You never ever make dumb purchases? Buy one too many beer, give a present to someone for no good reason, buy a car that might be a bit out of your buget but that you just enjoy too much..? I don’t believe you.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1678
Closed New Topic New Poll