d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Talk Of Fg > Is It Worth It?
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.73
Feb 16 2018 08:17am
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 02:14am)
As i've written many times; If you have a passion and interest for the game, it is not the end-game gear and skills that matter, it is the gameplay. Same as in life. Too much wealth can quickly become a burden. And one also have to cope with what one have, and the best way to enjoy life is to be content.

Norway. Here, everyone makes a decent salary. Prices on everything are very steep, but people make good money, even hot dog stand attendants and waitresses. The way it should be.

Puking marxist garbage at us is about as likely to win you a duel as pvping with self-found trash is
Gold: 175.01
Feb 16 2018 08:58am
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 03:14am)
As i've written many times; If you have a passion and interest for the game, it is not the end-game gear and skills that matter, it is the gameplay. Same as in life. Too much wealth can quickly become a burden. And one also have to cope with what one have, and the best way to enjoy life is to be content.

If you have a passion and interest for the game you're probably not doing mind-numbing click-and-hold duels on naked level 9 melee chars
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 16 2018 09:23am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 16 Feb 2018 12:36)
You’re so clueless about the world. Not every country is a miniature 5M inhabitants ethnostate that struck it rich with petrol.

As for the game, you take your passion about the game and transfer it into everyone else, claiming that everyone must love the grind and the sometimes tedious gameplay. You’re wrong.

So you would rather have people work for shit and have no rights? I think it's -you- who is clueless about the world. But thank you for the compliment.

U.S. is the richest country in the world, and still have insane poverty and trailerparks. You would rather have such differences than a balanced society?

And then you claim that I believe that people should love the grinding part "as much as I do", although I have never written what I particularly enjoy about the game. No, what I mean is, if you love the PvP scene, you don't necessarily need insane top-end gear to enjoy PvP.

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 16 2018 09:29am
Feb 16 2018 09:27am
Quote (SuperButt420 @ 16 Feb 2018 15:17)
Puking marxist garbage at us is about as likely to win you a duel as pvping with self-found trash is

You show your lack of intelligence with your blatant generalization. I'm not concerned about winning, just about making people see good sense.

Quote (Worrywart @ 16 Feb 2018 15:58)
If you have a passion and interest for the game you're probably not doing mind-numbing click-and-hold duels on naked level 9 melee chars

Is that -all- there is to low level dueling? And who says it must be level 9, doesn't take much longer than 10 minutes to get to level 15. I'd like to see some click and hold against a charger Paladin.
Gold: 12,253.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2018 09:28am
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 05:23pm)
So you would rather have people work for shit and have no rights? I think it's -you- who is clueless about the world. But thank you for the compliment.

And then you claim that I believe that people should love the grinding part "as much as I do", although I have never written what I particularly enjoy about the game. No, what I mean is, if you love the PvP scene, you don't necessarily need insane top-end gear to enjoy PvP.

Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 05:27pm)
You show your lack of intelligence with your blatant generalization. I'm not concerned about winning, just about making people see good sense.

Is that -all- there is to low level dueling? And who says it must be level 9, doesn't take much longer than 10 minutes to get to level 15. I'd like to see some click and hold against a charger Paladin.

stop spaming to quote 3persons you jew
Gold: 1,307.69
Feb 16 2018 10:31am
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 11:23am)

U.S. is the richest country in the world, and still have insane poverty and trailerparks. You would rather have such differences than a balanced society?

Have I mentionned anything about which type of economy is the ideal? Stop putting words in my mouth if you won’t even make an effort to read and understand, you mental midget. I said that you can’t suppose that what applies to your micro-country would also apply to bigger countries with a plethora of different issues.

You said countless times that grinding is what’s fun in this game, disregarding the fact that it’s the PvP scene and the pursuit for perfect gear that kept the game alive. You DO need high-end gear to have fun in PvP, unless you consider losing 5-0 to everyone fun.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2018 12:50pm
yes buy it all
Feb 16 2018 01:23pm
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 16 Feb 2018 17:31)
Have I mentionned anything about which type of economy is the ideal? Stop putting words in my mouth if you won’t even make an effort to read and understand, you mental midget. I said that you can’t suppose that what applies to your micro-country would also apply to bigger countries with a plethora of different issues.

You said countless times that grinding is what’s fun in this game, disregarding the fact that it’s the PvP scene and the pursuit for perfect gear that kept the game alive. You DO need high-end gear to have fun in PvP, unless you consider losing 5-0 to everyone fun.

Mental Midget ^^ That's actually a funny name... perhaps for a band? ^^ Thank you for that!!

The fundamental ideology will always be the same for leadership, no matter the size. Stay true to the values, and it will fix itself.

Huh?? I've never written that.

You touch on the exact issue. You write that you -DO- need high-end gear to succeed in PvP. That's the problem. If -nobody- gave a shit about buying fg to buy gear like that, PvP would be funny for everyone, perhaps i too would join it, because i think i suck because i don't want to make people rich on shit to buy pixels. You understand now?
Gold: 1,307.69
Feb 16 2018 01:33pm
Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 03:23pm)
Stay true to the values, and it will fix itself.

Absolutely not. What's good for Norway might not be good for the US, China or fucking Somalia. Things don't fix themselves.

Quote (Taurean @ Feb 16 2018 03:23pm)
You touch on the exact issue. You write that you -DO- need high-end gear to succeed in PvP. That's the problem. If -nobody- gave a shit about buying fg to buy gear like that, PvP would be funny for everyone, perhaps i too would join it, because i think i suck because i don't want to make people rich on shit to buy pixels. You understand now?

You're free do duel with shitty gear with your friends, the fun comes from the challenge associated with fighting people who give a shit and know what they're doing. You most likely spend real money on pointless things that don't give you as much fun, making people rich in the process. Furthermore, you don't have to buy FG to get good gear; you've been on this site long enough to have accumulated some "wealth".

Feb 16 2018 01:41pm
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 16 Feb 2018 20:33)
Absolutely not. What's good for Norway might not be good for the US, China or fucking Somalia. Things don't fix themselves.

Values are values, all over the world. People are people: Physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual. We're all the same. 99.99% the same.

Quote (Chainsaw47 @ 16 Feb 2018 20:33)
You're free do duel with shitty gear with your friends, the fun comes from the challenge associated with fighting people who give a shit and know what they're doing. You most likely spend real money on pointless things that don't give you as much fun, making people rich in the process. Furthermore, you don't have to buy FG to get good gear; you've been on this site long enough to have accumulated some "wealth".

No gear is shitty. Your attitude is shitty.

And no, i don't spend money on shit to make people rich on shit. I buy quality and i never buy shit i don't need. I cringe and die a little inside every time i see people do it.

My goal is not to get as rich as possible, but to enjoy the art of the game as much as possible. Find a new tactic or strategy, something that's fun, something that works that doesn't involve spending shitloads of money or fg. Sidestep the manufacturers, that's art.

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 16 2018 01:42pm
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll