d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > African American Community And Riots
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 5 2018 06:48pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 5 Feb 2018 23:45)
It's really important when things are overly PC and you live in a world where people expect you to be "nice" that you say what you really feel. I have been taught my entire life to accept the teachings of MLK as if they are the ONLY rational course of action. But what about other civil rights leaders such as George Lincoln Rockwell or Malcom X? Why don't we learn more about what they have to say on the subject? I can tell you that the culture/diversity offered by blacks is not worth the crime/violence. And yes, there are plenty of really good black people. But in this instance you can't look at individuals when the issues are seen in the demographic as a whole.

I think it's because of their skulls. The common africoid skull has a thick brow and a rounded, almost spherical cranium. These physical characteristics belie the psychology of an animalistic, criminality prone race.
It's what my phrenologist says anyway.
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 5 2018 06:51pm
If we can solve desalination and convince africans to use humanure we wont have to worry about them. its almost like people dont want to sit on a bundle of plastic barrels for 2 weeks in the hopes you reach somewhere else, or something.
Gold: 2.66
Feb 5 2018 06:52pm
The white man first burned their homes. And before that went into Africa and dragged them across the sea. Violent people cause other people to become violent. It's not a race thing. It's a human thing.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 5 2018 08:23pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Feb 5 2018 04:52pm)
The white man first burned their homes. And before that went into Africa and dragged them across the sea. Violent people cause other people to become violent. It's not a race thing. It's a human thing.

How do you explain libya castrating slaves?

Whites?

This post was edited by tonerbond on Feb 5 2018 08:23pm
Gold: 2.66
Feb 6 2018 01:16am
Quote (tonerbond @ Feb 5 2018 09:23pm)
How do you explain libya castrating slaves?

Whites?

To reiterate, it's a human thing. Not a race thing. Humans are designed to enslave, manipulate, and to be violent. However, on my former point, whites provoked blacks by bringing them to the Americas. They created this situation by their own deliberate and violent actions. They reap what they sow or as the great Malcom X said, "The chickens have come home to roost".
Gold: 200.83
Feb 6 2018 01:17am
there is great progress every year in society in terms of economic success and equality of opportunity
Gold: 29,321.34
Feb 6 2018 01:26am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Feb 5 2018 05:52pm)

um, the europeans did not enslave the africans. they were sold to the europeans by other africans

i'm not referring to violence, just general disarray

Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Feb 5 2018 04:37pm)
What do you do when the third world is shitting out 80Million new people a year? And when you give them medicine and try to help them with their AIDS epidemic because raping infants isn't working, they just have more kids and make their own problems even worse.

If we're not careful, and I mean we need to drop this PC shit, the African problem can turn into a humanity problem. The genocide of white farmers in South Africa is going to lead to even worse food shortages. And with the trajectory of Europe, much of the western civilization will start looking like Brazil and then Detroit. Africans are not one hot meal away from getting their shit together. Who are we kidding?

ew... gtfo with that shit, thats not the intention of this post.
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 05:20pm)
I don't feel this is a valid comparison.
This ALWAYS happens after a Super Bowl....no matter what state it's in. People of all races join in for these "destroy the town" celebrations for Super Bowls.

I think this topic is more along the lines of why do blacks seem to tear up their own neighborhoods (suburbia), all the time. Whites don't seem to do this.

i havent noticed this in other areas not predominantly african american.
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 5 2018 05:40pm)
They haven't been allowed to build wealth through home ownership, so no, they don't burn down their homes, or anything else that they own.

its interesting because owning a house doesn't require wealth, it requires a skilled labor job and time invested into it
Quote (majorblood @ Feb 6 2018 12:17am)
there is great progress every year in society in terms of economic success and equality of opportunity

uh.... i feel like as a society we have devolved with this SJW culture

as a species of animal, we are devolving, we are becoming weaker physically, and since we are the only species known en masse to care for it's stupid, and weak, and deformed; we are allowing weaker traits and genes to spread.
Gold: 200.83
Feb 6 2018 01:30am
Quote (LL0RT @ Feb 5 2018 11:26pm)
um, the europeans did not enslave the africans. they were sold to the europeans by other africans

i'm not referring to violence, just general disarray

ew... gtfo with that shit, thats not the intention of this post.

i havent noticed this in other areas not predominantly african american.

its interesting because owning a house doesn't require wealth, it requires a skilled labor job and time invested into it

uh.... i feel like as a society we have devolved with this SJW culture

as a species of animal, we are devolving, we are becoming weaker physically, and since we are the only species known en masse to care for it's stupid, and weak, and deformed; we are allowing weaker traits and genes to spread.

feels isn't a very good measure
Gold: 29,321.34
Feb 6 2018 01:33am
Quote (majorblood @ Feb 6 2018 12:30am)
feels isn't a very good measure

well considering the idea of De evolution is a scientific fallacy in it's own

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(biology)

so its weird that THAT is the part of that statement you tried to poke holes in

Gold: 40.42
Feb 6 2018 01:44am
LOL

Racists are always just so predictably boring in their mutton headed analyses. You start off with the conclusion you want and then go charging straight off into terrible and ignorant fallacies that require you to have literally studied nothing relevant to the subject in any serious capability.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll