d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > African American Community And Riots
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,169.82
Feb 8 2018 02:42am
Quote (LL0RT @ Feb 8 2018 10:31am)
prove how it's racist?

Your OP is a generalization about all people belonging to a certain ethnicity. Even if it's tongue in cheek, it's racist.
Gold: 10,655.00
Feb 8 2018 03:30am

I been in most of the lower 48 states. I've been in a lot of the larger cities in those states. I've also been in many smaller areas, with fewer jobs and opportunities.

I don't think blacks are necessarily bad. But when a community becomes say, 80+% black, it turns into a low key war zone.
Houses and apartments with no windows, drugs all over the place, robberies etc.

I don't WANT it to be this way, it just seems that it is. If it was one or two locations, I might be able to blame it on the locations or the job market.
I've seen it over and over, all across this country.

I've seen poor, white communities as well. At least from what I've seen, whites generally don't tear up the places they live in.
Personally, I've never understood, why anyone, of any race would tear up their own homes.

There's poor communities all over. I've come to the conclusion, backed by observation, that if you tear up your own community, you'll NEVER get ahead in this world.

I think part of the problem is that various races tend to gather in communities of like race. When this happens, the people living there only get one viewpoint, which may not be for the best.
There are plenty of well to do blacks in the US. Generally they come from mixed race communities.

Sometimes, in a bad area, someone does make it out, and sometimes they make it big. Sometimes they go back to where they grew up and dump money into the community.
It lasts for a while, but it generally devolves back into a slum and it doesn't take too long for that to happen.

This is just what I've seen. I didn't read it anywhere, I didn't take anyone's word for it... I just observed.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 8 2018 05:44am
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 8 2018 01:30am)
I been in most of the lower 48 states. I've been in a lot of the larger cities in those states. I've also been in many smaller areas, with fewer jobs and opportunities.

I don't think blacks are necessarily bad. But when a community becomes say, 80+% black, it turns into a low key war zone.

I don't WANT it to be this way, it just seems that it is. If it was one or two locations, I might be able to blame it on the locations or the job market.

I've seen poor, white communities as well. At least from what I've seen, whites generally don't tear up the places they live in.
Personally, I've never understood, why anyone, of any race would tear up their own homes.

There's poor communities all over. I've come to the conclusion, backed by observation, that if you tear up your own community, you'll NEVER get ahead in this world.

I think part of the problem is that various races tend to gather in communities of like race. When this happens, the people living there only get one viewpoint, which may not be for the best.
There are plenty of well to do blacks in the US. Generally they come from mixed race communities.

Sometimes, in a bad area, someone does make it out, and sometimes they make it big. Sometimes they go back to where they grew up and dump money into the community.
It lasts for a while, but it generally devolves back into a slum and it doesn't take too long for that to happen.

This is just what I've seen. I didn't read it anywhere, I didn't take anyone's word for it... I just observed.

Haha look at this white guy talking about blacks, reported for racism. Better luck next time bucko
Gold: 10,655.00
Feb 8 2018 05:47am
Quote (tonerbond @ Feb 8 2018 06:44am)
Haha look at this white guy talking about blacks, reported for racism. Better luck next time bucko

Would you rather I used the incorrect term African American? :/
Gold: 285.00
Feb 8 2018 05:49am
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 8 2018 04:30am)

You need to spend more time with rural whites then. Just because you're sheltered doesn't mean they aren't rocking and rolling in the trailer parks and hollars.

Real talk.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 8 2018 05:50am
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 8 2018 03:47am)
Would you rather I used the incorrect term African American? :/

Id prefer if you stopped having white privilege
Gold: 29,321.34
Feb 8 2018 10:51am
Quote (Leevee @ Feb 8 2018 01:42am)
Your OP is a generalization about all people belonging to a certain ethnicity. Even if it's tongue in cheek, it's racist.

the OP isn't necessarily about the people. this discussion is also for the general problem that impoverish areas are also highly african american. for example, are we not funding enough schools/recreation centers there? are we really not training police properly? are we really not giving them a fair opportunity to succeed?

the issue is that with problems like this, there are MANY factors, but the world is afraid to talk about these issues and create potential solution in fear of being labeled racist
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 8 2018 02:30am)

this has been my general observation as well
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 8 2018 04:49am)
You need to spend more time with rural whites then. Just because you're sheltered doesn't mean they aren't rocking and rolling in the trailer parks and hollars.

Real talk.

absolutely 100% true, the issue is the amount though

what ive been finding is that the extremely impoverished white community is pretty much identical to the extremely impoverished black community, minus most of the violence
Quote (tonerbond @ Feb 8 2018 04:50am)
Id prefer if you stopped having white privilege

that does not exist
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 8 2018 10:53am
Quote (LL0RT @ Feb 8 2018 10:51am)

absolutely 100% true, the issue is the amount though

what ive been finding is that the extremely impoverished white community is pretty much identical to the extremely impoverished black community, minus most of the violence

lol ur a meme
Gold: 14.88
Feb 8 2018 12:33pm
Blacks are not inherently violent, but are easily trained to engage in criminality. They see criminals as successful. Just a sad case of monkey see, monkey do.
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 8 2018 12:40pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Feb 8 2018 01:33pm)
Blacks are not inherently violent, but are easily trained to engage in criminality. They see criminals as successful. Just a sad case of monkey see, monkey do.

icwutudidthar
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll