Gold: 2,500.00
Oct 23 2017 12:09pm
I started to main nightstalker this time around for PvP

My setup now is mostly
MIDA
Last Hope
-sword/rocket

I do sometime switch to Uriel's gift
I tried the green lincoln and IB pulse with double recoil mod. IB pulse is definitly really good but the mida perks makes me always go back to it.

This post was edited by hueywtf on Oct 23 2017 12:13pm
Gold: 204,000.00
Oct 23 2017 12:35pm
Quote (hueywtf @ Oct 23 2017 12:09pm)
I started to main nightstalker this time around for PvP

My setup now is mostly
MIDA
Last Hope
-sword/rocket

I do sometime switch to Uriel's gift
I tried the green lincoln and IB pulse with double recoil mod. IB pulse is definitly really good but the mida perks makes me always go back to it.

Yeah nightstalker is my main too. Smoke bomb and invisible is sick.

I used knucklehead while trying that stuff out.

By end of night I had mixed feelings.

I'll try more stuff out night.

Only used last hope a few times and have always hated pistols / hand guns in shooter games.
Oct 23 2017 02:01pm
Quote (TooNArmY @ Oct 23 2017 02:35pm)
Yeah nightstalker is my main too. Smoke bomb and invisible is sick.

I used knucklehead while trying that stuff out.

By end of night I had mixed feelings.

I'll try more stuff out night.

Only used last hope a few times and have always hated pistols / hand guns in shooter games.

I missed handcannons back in d1 pvp

Yeah right now i use foetracer and st0mpe55.
Foetracer is nice when you mark a target you can pretty much prefire when they peak again. Or know if they are falling back.
st0mpe55 is just great for pushing especially with invis and last hope

I hate sidearms but last hope is just too good. Especially with how i play at the moment.

This post was edited by hueywtf on Oct 23 2017 02:01pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 23 2017 02:15pm
Last Hope is such a bad kid gun. I mean, I know it works, it's SUPER effective, but it's just fucking bad. It takes ZERO skill to use, and you see almost every fucking try-hard team running them, and those are always the same kids who couldn't out-shoot me in a million tries with an AR/Scout/Pulse etc... pretty much ANYTHING, but Last Hope in that kill range. I've gotten So much fucking better at avoiding them, and thankfully they're not as commonly used in trials, since the map size doesn't allow for them to be all that effective, you rarely see super good people using them.

I Run MIDA (ofc) / Raid AR or Origin Story on Kinetic, depends on the mode/map
Energy | The Number or Uriels
Heavy | Long Walk / Sins of the Past or the exotic one if I'm playing bad kids.

I just want to run more comp/trials.

Edit | I also main Nightstalker - Hunter got completely fucked on supers this time around, probably because hunter super was broken in Vanilla Destiny 1. Stalker gets me out of LOADS of bad situations, but no hunter grenades are good, none of their supers are great and they're squishy as fuck. Hunter is easily the worst class, but I still love how they move/jump and it's been my main since forever. It looks like ALL the top 10 players in the world seem to be on Warlock > Titan > Hunter. Warlock is OP as fuck atm.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 23 2017 02:17pm
Oct 23 2017 05:31pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 23 2017 04:15pm)
Last Hope is such a bad kid gun. I mean, I know it works, it's SUPER effective, but it's just fucking bad. It takes ZERO skill to use, and you see almost every fucking try-hard team running them, and those are always the same kids who couldn't out-shoot me in a million tries with an AR/Scout/Pulse etc... pretty much ANYTHING, but Last Hope in that kill range. I've gotten So much fucking better at avoiding them, and thankfully they're not as commonly used in trials, since the map size doesn't allow for them to be all that effective, you rarely see super good people using them.

I Run MIDA (ofc) / Raid AR or Origin Story on Kinetic, depends on the mode/map
Energy | The Number or Uriels
Heavy | Long Walk / Sins of the Past or the exotic one if I'm playing bad kids.

I just want to run more comp/trials.

Edit | I also main Nightstalker - Hunter got completely fucked on supers this time around, probably because hunter super was broken in Vanilla Destiny 1. Stalker gets me out of LOADS of bad situations, but no hunter grenades are good, none of their supers are great and they're squishy as fuck. Hunter is easily the worst class, but I still love how they move/jump and it's been my main since forever. It looks like ALL the top 10 players in the world seem to be on Warlock > Titan > Hunter. Warlock is OP as fuck atm.

Most top team/players run antiope-d with uriels/prosecutor or mida with uriels/lasthope/prosecutor or some kind of variation like that atleast in trials. Mostly depends on what map the rotation is that week. (There's other guns too but you'll find that 75% if not 100% team run variation of these.)

I honestly get more hate msg/tea bags when i use uriel's. I think because i only pull out last hope situational and usually end up using my uriels 99% of the time.(Once you land those few bullets with HCR into the head uriels just wins)

I honestly think comes down to how you play. If i played less aggresive i'll play with uriels which i do use mostly on my titan and warlock.
Since i started maining nightstalker i just love going invis and pushing up.
I try pushing with antiope-d but it felt more like a mini AR. Having antiope-d and uriel just felt really weird for me. (But might be because i know i have invis and play around that mostly for pushing.)
Oct 23 2017 05:38pm
Quote (hueywtf @ Oct 23 2017 03:31pm)
Most top team/players run antiope-d with uriels/prosecutor or mida with uriels/lasthope/prosecutor or some kind of variation like that atleast in trials. Mostly depends on what map the rotation is that week. (There's other guns too but you'll find that 75% if not 100% team run variation of these.)

I honestly get more hate msg/tea bags when i use uriel's. I think because i only pull out last hope situational and usually end up using my uriels 99% of the time.(Once you land those few bullets with HCR into the head uriels just wins)

I honestly think comes down to how you play. If i played less aggresive i'll play with uriels which i do use mostly on my titan and warlock.
Since i started maining nightstalker i just love going invis and pushing up.
I try pushing with antiope-d but it felt more like a mini AR. Having antiope-d and uriel just felt really weird for me. (But might be because i know i have invis and play around that mostly for pushing.)

I honestly haven't tried Antelope yet, but SMGs aren't really my strongest, and I tend to avoid them. The Number actually has a faster TTK, but Uriels is the more viable option because of it's usefulness in multiple scenarios.

Last Hope just bothers me, because with EVERY single other overly used gun right now, Uriels, MIDA, Antelope, you have to actually be able to aim to win gun fights. Last hope you just get close, spam and win. I always have no skill/easy mode guns, and that's why I always break them down. I've broken down 4 or 5 Last Hopes now, because I don't want to be tempted to use it when playing against full teams with it
Oct 23 2017 05:45pm
Antelope :lol:

Which is better: Uriel's or prosecutor?

With last hope.. do you guys no-scope/ hip-fire OR aim down sights?

And yeah I always run foetracer with mida and Uriel's or prosecutor but use knucklehead if not using mida

Personally I prefer prosecutor but I get the feeling Uriel's has the upper edge of sheer range and impact.

I should give last hope a chance but I love a energy auto rifle and a long range scout or pulse as main
Oct 23 2017 06:01pm
Quote (TooNArmY @ Oct 23 2017 03:45pm)
Antelope :lol:

Which is better: Uriel's or prosecutor?

With last hope.. do you guys no-scope/ hip-fire OR aim down sights?

And yeah I always run foetracer with mida and Uriel's or prosecutor but use knucklehead if not using mida

Personally I prefer prosecutor but I get the feeling Uriel's has the upper edge of sheer range and impact.

I should give last hope a chance but I love a energy auto rifle and a long range scout or pulse as main

Uriels is better than prosecutor.

It would go Uriels > The Number > Prosecutor for ARs, and ARs are currently the best and most well balanced weapons at the moment. Last Hope is a gimmick gun and only useful in very few situations, and if you go last Hope+Mida, you're pretty much fucked if you ever get caught in mid-range fights.
Oct 23 2017 06:05pm
I'd lean towards Uriel's too but prosecutor feels so right and I feel filthy using Uriel's. It shoots like garbage.

Like my screen goes purple and shakes for a few seconds and somehow the other guy is dead.

Uriel's is a dirty kill.
Prosecutor is a satisfying kill.

This post was edited by TooNArmY on Oct 23 2017 06:06pm
Oct 23 2017 06:56pm
Quote (TooNArmY @ Oct 23 2017 04:05pm)
I'd lean towards Uriel's too but prosecutor feels so right and I feel filthy using Uriel's. It shoots like garbage.

Like my screen goes purple and shakes for a few seconds and somehow the other guy is dead.

Uriel's is a dirty kill.
Prosecutor is a satisfying kill.

Try the Number man. It's just like Prosector, but better. I agree 100%, and that's why I don't use Uriels unless I have to lol.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll