Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,600.00
Oct 17 2017 06:56pm
Quote (TooNArmY @ Oct 17 2017 04:45am)
Good playing wth ya Huey.

Maybe we can do the raid this week.

You knew all those people?

Yeah it was late last night.
I only knew 1 person from the group they ask for help.
I haven't stayed up that late in a while lol.
Gold: 211,500.00
Oct 17 2017 07:03pm
Quote (hueywtf @ Oct 17 2017 06:56pm)
Yeah it was late last night.
I only knew 1 person from the group they ask for help.
I haven't stayed up that late in a while lol.

Haha that one person kept saying you were known to fall asleep randomly and you probably weren't coming back.

I work evenings so I'm always on late.
Gold: 21,406.00
Oct 18 2017 04:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 16 2017 09:18pm)
It's got more content than D1 did at launch and the PvP is about the same. There's only one broken weapon right now, but mostly it can be avoided in trials and other comp playlists. Hunter supers are incredibly underpowered compared to the other classes, much like how Titan was in D1. There aren't any mega broken supers, couple bad ones, but once again, nothing broken like Arc was in D1 at launch. The raid was much more comprehensive, fun and way less glitchy than the first D1 raid.

All in all, it's an improvement in almost all areas over it's predecessor, but people can't ever just enjoy a good thing. OMFG, I looked up how to lvl as fast as possible, how to beat the raid, tips for the NF and the prestige and now I've done everything and it only took me 150+ hours. This game is such BULLSHIT! It's pretty ridiculous how people act.

You want to make it a little more challenging/lengthy? Don't look up how to do shit, like 99% of the kids bitching do. Most these people complaining have over 200 hours played, and I just don't fucking get how people don't think that's enough content for $60? It's an improvement over D1, and there will be lots and lots of new content, and regardless of all the bitching and moaning, people will come back and they'll play the expansions and then guess what, they'll start crying once they finish that. But oh no, God forbid Destiny actually make the grind hard, because then they'd have to hear everyone complain that it's too difficult and repetitive. You can't have both... it's a fucking mmorpg. They made it easier for us to cap out, while also VASTLY increasing the amount of stuff we could do to get there, then they gave us more end-game content than before, including weekly adds with trials/banner/factions etc.. to keep people entertained. Before, people pissed and moaned because it took too long to level and they had to grind the same stupid things over and over to level. Well, those are your choices. You can do the same ten thousand times and it can take you 300 hours like before, or you can do a lot of different/fun things and possibly run out after 100-200 hours. Take your pick, people are going to cry no matter what.

Agree with you 100% on this. They are appealing to the mass market, not small percentage of hardcores. I have little time to play so have been enjoying the new systems a lot. I feel like I am rewarded for my time investment, and have fun doing so. I hated the old infusion system (where it wasn't 1 to 1) and some other grind aspects, because I just don't have time to run omniful for 8 hours straight
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 18 2017 05:14pm
Quote (LoRFate @ Oct 18 2017 02:21pm)
Agree with you 100% on this. They are appealing to the mass market, not small percentage of hardcores. I have little time to play so have been enjoying the new systems a lot. I feel like I am rewarded for my time investment, and have fun doing so. I hated the old infusion system (where it wasn't 1 to 1) and some other grind aspects, because I just don't have time to run omniful for 8 hours straight

This is the feeling of MOST people, but it's the small number of whiners who are the loudest, and it makes people feel like everyone hates the game.

I'm not exactly a casual gamer. I go very hard on most games, I always like playing at the highest competitive level, regardless of the game, and I can compete with just about anyone. I was maxed out pretty fucking fast, second on my very large friends list, and I really enjoyed the journey to get there. I can just accept that there's not much content left for me to do. I can either play PvP, finish up the hard raid, do the weekly prestige NF to push myself for 15 minutes and I can be happy doing that while waiting for new content, or I can go play something else until new content comes out. I got PLENTY of time out of this game and I had a great time with it, I'm not sure why people can't ever be fucking happy with what they get, and we got A LOT.
Gold: 162.00
Oct 18 2017 05:59pm
If anyone can help me with either the nightfall or the raid that would be amazing

I'm a 276 warlock
message me either on here or xbox GT=Datr3x
Oct 18 2017 06:17pm
Quote (halo_god @ Oct 18 2017 03:59pm)
If anyone can help me with either the nightfall or the raid that would be amazing

I'm a 276 warlock

I'll be available tomorrow to help with either of these. I won't be on until late tonight (11-12 EST) and then I'll be running PvP for an hour or two before bed.

Msg me if you want to try and group up.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 18 2017 06:18pm
Gold: 211,500.00
Oct 18 2017 09:35pm
Agree with what you guys said above.

Quote (halo_god @ Oct 18 2017 05:59pm)

I'm a 276 warlock

I might try and organize a teaching raid run in the coming week or two. Stay tuned here might post for 1-2 people.

wL.. let's do some PvP later when I'm home
Gold: 4,155.31
Oct 19 2017 04:54am
There is no real reason for that considering no trade market and LEG is everywhere on Xbox already.
Oct 19 2017 12:17pm
Guess I've got some friends who want me to help out with the hard raid tonight, I'll be doing that. Might be available after depending on how fast we finish, or tomorrow should be good after school.
Gold: 2,600.00
Oct 19 2017 06:16pm
Quote (halo_god @ Oct 18 2017 07:59pm)

I'm a 276 warlock

Hey sorry about last night i fell asleep.
But if you still need the nightfall/prestige nightfall i can help msg me on xbox ill have the app open on my pc.

Ill hop on and do it.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll