d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1643644645646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
Mar 18 2024 01:40am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 18 2024 03:41am)
https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/interview/2024/german-police-pull-16-year-old-loretta-out-of-school-class-because-of-wrong-political-opinion/

A 16 year old girl in Germany made a tiktok post in which said the AfD was unfairly criticized and Germany is blue, like the smurfs. She made them on her free time, with no involvement with the school, not made or shown in school. In response to her private pro-AfD post, the principle (who happens to be connected to the social democrats party) called the police and had the child arrested in the middle of class, at a random point months later. They didn't have a law to arrest her or any charge against her, but just had the police remind her that her political expression is verboten. And of course, the rabid liberals persecuting the child were white ethnic germans, while she is the daughter of immigrants.

Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 18 2024 08:11am)
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/swiss-police-stop-far-right-austrian-politician-speaking-event-2024-03-17/

And another bastion of western ideals of free speech.
Nothing says liberty like locking someone in handcuffs and shutting down their public, permitted event because you disagree with their political views

Inb4 and defending the gestapo and EU "values"
Gold: 751.50
Mar 18 2024 03:48am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 18 2024 02:41am)
https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/interview/2024/german-police-pull-16-year-old-loretta-out-of-school-class-because-of-wrong-political-opinion/

A 16 year old girl in Germany made a tiktok post in which said the AfD was unfairly criticized and Germany is blue, like the smurfs. She made them on her free time, with no involvement with the school, not made or shown in school. In response to her private pro-AfD post, the principle (who happens to be connected to the social democrats party) called the police and had the child arrested in the middle of class, at a random point months later. They didn't have a law to arrest her or any charge against her, but just had the police remind her that her political expression is verboten. And of course, the rabid liberals persecuting the child were white ethnic germans, while she is the daughter of immigrants.

stasi and gestapo are back on the menu

this is LITERALLY the nazi playbook
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 18 2024 07:50am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 18 2024 08:40am)
Inb4 ^Prox1m1ty and ^Meanwhile defending the gestapo and EU "values"

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 18 2024 10:48am)
stasi and gestapo are back on the menu

this is LITERALLY the nazi playbook

Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 18 2024 03:41am)

Imho European far right populists are just traitors who would sell their country for money and the freedom of their citizen for more power. They are not here to fix anything, they are a bunch of weak selfish sellouts.
Just have to see how involved they were with the sub-human mafiosi russian regime in germany, france, austria etc

Barking around with cherry picked stuff doesn't help it guys.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 18 2024 07:51am
Gold: 751.50
Mar 18 2024 07:54am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 18 2024 01:50pm)
Imho European far right populists are just traitors who would sell their country for money and the freedom of their citizen for more power. They are not here to fix anything, they are a bunch of weak selfish sellouts.
Just have to see how involved they were with the sub-human mafiosi russian regime in germany, france, austria etc

Barking around with cherry picked stuff doesn't help it guys.

thankfully nobody cares about your stupid opinions, ahmed
Gold: 3,826.00
Mar 25 2024 09:34am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 17 Mar 2024 15:24)
=>

:thumbsup:

have you seen this fiasco? digging up a quote from me in Russian from two years ago, mistranslating it and cutting out pieces that completely change the message? He immediately disappeared after I copied the original message.

kareem is down bad on arguments and is scraping the bottom of the barrel for any shit he can sling.

This post was edited by Malopox on Mar 25 2024 09:37am
Mar 25 2024 09:38am
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 25 2024 04:34pm)
^djunior have you seen this fiasco? digging up a quote from me in Russian from two years ago, mistranslating it and cutting out pieces that completely change the message?

kareem is down bad on arguments and is scraping the bottom of the barrel for any shit he can sling.

Calm down Ibrahim-BenSala-Abdul-Al-pewpew, translation is clear and this post was epic, deal with it.
Mar 25 2024 09:40am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 25 Mar 2024 16:38)
Calm down Ibrahim-BenSala-Abdul-Al-pewpew, translation is clear and this post was epic, deal with it.

You literally made a quote by cutting out pieces you don’t like?
Mar 25 2024 09:52am
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 25 2024 04:40pm)
You literally made a quote by cutting out pieces you don’t like?

Just do it: link back the post and show us the whole translation if you want. Don't over-react, I'm proud of you! Your first reaction was to clearly admit it was a Russian agression.
On the other hand you said that russian citizen were responsible, it's not really true IMHO: Yet only those in power and who want to keep this illegal power & privileges are the ones allowing this horrible agression.
You should show some respect to all the terrorized TV-watchers grandmas who voted for Putin because it was a guarantee for "Stability"...

Next please Abdulvanov
Mar 25 2024 09:54am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 25 Mar 2024 16:52)
Just do it: link back the post and show us the whole translation if you want. Don't over-react, I'm proud of you! Your first reaction was to clearly admit it was a Russian agression.
On the other hand you said that russian citizen were responsible, it's not really true IMHO: Yet only those in power and who want to keep this illegal power & privileges are the ones allowing this horrible agression.
You should show some respect to all the terrorized TV-watchers grandmas who voted for Putin because it was a guarantee for "Stability"...

Next please Abdulvanov

I quoted the post in full. Go read it. Try to understand it.

Cutting quotes and throwing out parts you don’t like doesn’t make them true.

I’m pretty sure if I’ll start making fake quotes of you - you will go crying to a moderator.

// edit also how do your personal attacks on me relate to European News?

This post was edited by Malopox on Mar 25 2024 09:58am
Mar 25 2024 10:03am
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 25 2024 04:54pm)
I quoted the post in full. Go read it. Try to understand it.
Cutting quotes and throwing out parts you don’t like doesn’t make them true.
I’m pretty sure if I’ll start making fake quotes of you - you will go crying to a moderator.

The world opinion is eventually not really the one you want but the fact is you said that :
"The conflict in Ukraine began in fact to the Russian Federation and the citizens of the Russian Federation are responsible for the actions and decisions of their government, one way or another"

Like I said this is a system of violence based on having like 10% of the population in the pocket (police, low officials, and related business networks) while exploiting or misstreating the 90% others. I dont like it, and seems it's contagious, so NOPE.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1643644645646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll