d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Who's Smarter? Trump Or Tillerson?
Prev123415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.50
Oct 10 2017 01:14pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 10 2017 02:13pm)
Multiple intelligences > flat iq

Trump has communication intelligence and Tillerson has spatial reasoning as an engineer.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
Gold: 152.00
Oct 10 2017 01:15pm
Trump and Tillerson would both get absolutely wrecked by the Mensa test lol. It's hard as fuck.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 10 2017 03:13pm)
Trump has communication intelligence

Trump has communication intelligence in the sense that he is so unintelligent that he is more understandable to the general public.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 10 2017 02:59pm)
Is this some sort of dig at him because you think someone that's a Christian must surely have a low IQ or something? Kind of foolish to think someone has a low IQ based on a few posts on a gaming forum.

Thousands of posts lol.

He's remade his acc several times iirc.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 10 2017 01:17pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 10 2017 01:15pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Oct 10 2017 03:14pm)
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Keep missing the forest for the trees, 2020 will be nother big party for me.
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 10 2017 01:18pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 03:15pm)
Trump and Tillerson would both get absolutely wrecked by the Mensa test lol. It's hard as fuck.

130 iq isnt that rare. Tillerson would pass guaranteed.
Oct 10 2017 01:21pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 10 2017 03:18pm)
130 iq isnt that rare. Tillerson would pass guaranteed.

top 2% is by definition rare, and it sure as shit is even less common in the political arena

I don't know enough about Tillerson to say one way or another how intelligent he is but knowing nothing it's just unlikely since it's a 1/50 chance for any given person. But maybe he's a genius.

And I can say with near certainty that Trump is nowhere close, and is most likely below average.

But what I meant in my post was just that the questions on the specific Mensa test are really difficult for those who aren't severely logico-mathematically gifted.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 10 2017 01:23pm
Gold: 9,256.00
Oct 10 2017 01:21pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Oct 10 2017 12:11pm)
Actually it's more of a dig on Trump.

He has been posting here for more than a decade.

He's a creationist that sources his information from convicted frauds, and has been banned by damn near every forum on the internet.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't read his posts if you think he's anything other than borderline retarded.

...except none of this is a metric for IQ. A metric for IQ is an IQ-test not trivial examples of what you think of his posts or whatever.

I could troll on forums all day every day posting in 5th grade English and you wouldn't be able to post with any authority on what my IQ is.

Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 12:21pm)
top 2% is by definition rare, and it sure as shit is even less common in the political arena

I don't know enough about Tillerson to say one way or another how intelligent he is but knowing nothing it's just unlikely since it's a 1/50 chance for any given person. And I can say with near certainty that Trump is nowhere close.

IQ is overrated. I rather be as sharp as Tillerson when it comes to business and running a company than have an IQ of 140

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 10 2017 01:23pm
Gold: 1.50
Oct 10 2017 01:28pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 10 2017 02:21pm)
...except none of this is a metric for IQ. A metric for IQ is an IQ-test not trivial examples of what you think of his posts or whatever.

I could troll on forums all day every day posting in 5th grade English and you wouldn't be able to post with any authority on what my IQ is.

I suppose if you totally ignore the poor logic and reasoning skills that lead him to that conclusion you may be correct.
Which you have, because you haven't even read his posts.

edit: oh i get it, you think im attacking all Christian's or something :rofl:
Not every Christian is a raging idiot, but the one I chose to use in this example is.

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Oct 10 2017 01:30pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 10 2017 01:45pm
is this from an onion article or is this actually happening? i really can't tell... how petty can you be, seriously?
Gold: 260.11
Oct 10 2017 01:47pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 10 2017 01:21pm)
IQ is overrated. I rather be as sharp as Tillerson when it comes to business and running a company than have an IQ of 140

Being good at business usually requires a decent IQ.

Other factors are important, but obviously you can't do it with an IQ of 90 if you're going to get larger than a small family business.
Oct 10 2017 01:50pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 10 2017 03:21pm)

I think that's just an artifact of IQ tests being limited in scope.

A perfect IQ test would include the skills you mentioned as well as empathic ability and all sorts of other things. Most current tests involve logico-mathematical and spatial reasoning and working memory and the like, which are decent general approximations of overall cognitive ability, but there's of course more to intelligence than just that.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 10 2017 01:52pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll