Buying numerous mirrors at one time is not always the best idea either :P

want to trade multiple alt art alpha's ^^
Gold: 1,337,200.00
Oct 3 2017 11:26am
B)
Gold: 181,950.78
Oct 13 2017 04:47am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 3 2017 07:06pm)

for everyone else: play dumb when this happens to you. if you admit using jsp at any point, your acc is gone for good

amen. I chose to play dumb in the "didn't know I broke the ToS"-way and it failed. here's the full correspondence;

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Grinding Gear Games,

My account has been locked, why is that?

Regards,
Liszt"
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

I've forwarded this onto the appropriate member of the team to look into for you. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Al
Hey there,

Your account has been locked for real money trading. Buying/selling items or accounts for external currency (including forum gold/d2jsp) breaches our Terms of Use and is a bannable offense.

You are permitted to create a new account, but please ensure that you read and follow our Terms of Use carefully in the future.

Kind regards,
Ethan
Hello Ethan

Thank you for explaining why my account has been locked.
Can you tell me what is going to happen with my account?

Regards,
Liszt
Hi Grinding Gear Games,

Yes I admit to RMT, I wasn't aware of the breach with Terms of Use and I am sorry. My use of it has been very limited, and non-existent for weeks. Please give me a second chance, I have at least 200 hours invested in my account and can not overcome having to start over. I give you my word to refrain from RMT in the future.

Best regards,
Liszt
I'm sorry but the account lock is permanent. You are permitted to create a new account, but please ensure that you read and follow our Terms of Use carefully in future.

Kind regards,
Samantha
Hi GGG,

I'm asking for you to tentatively unlock my account. Please give me a second chance, I was unaware of breaking the ToS and even then my offense was very very small.

Kind regards,
Liszt
Hi again,

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately as previously stated your account is to remain permanently closed.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Rob
Hey there,

So I have to create a new account and start from beginning? In that case it leaves me two choices; use RMT to obtain a new character or quit playing the game forever. If I purchase supporter pack will you unlock my account?

Regards,
Liszt

in last mail idgaf anymore and just trying to test their heinousness :rofl:
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 13 2017 05:08am
Quote (Kinjutsu @ Oct 13 2017 12:47pm)
amen. I chose to play dumb in the "didn't know I broke the ToS"-way and it failed. here's the full correspondence;

"Hi Grinding Gear Games,

My account has been locked, why is that?

Regards,
Liszt"
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

I've forwarded this onto the appropriate member of the team to look into for you. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Al
Hey there,

Your account has been locked for real money trading. Buying/selling items or accounts for external currency (including forum gold/d2jsp) breaches our Terms of Use and is a bannable offense.

You are permitted to create a new account, but please ensure that you read and follow our Terms of Use carefully in the future.

Kind regards,
Ethan
Hello Ethan

Thank you for explaining why my account has been locked.
Can you tell me what is going to happen with my account?

Regards,
Liszt
Hi Grinding Gear Games,

Yes I admit to RMT, I wasn't aware of the breach with Terms of Use and I am sorry. My use of it has been very limited, and non-existent for weeks. Please give me a second chance, I have at least 200 hours invested in my account and can not overcome having to start over. I give you my word to refrain from RMT in the future.

Best regards,
Liszt
I'm sorry but the account lock is permanent. You are permitted to create a new account, but please ensure that you read and follow our Terms of Use carefully in future.

Kind regards,
Samantha
Hi GGG,

I'm asking for you to tentatively unlock my account. Please give me a second chance, I was unaware of breaking the ToS and even then my offense was very very small.

Kind regards,
Liszt
Hi again,

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately as previously stated your account is to remain permanently closed.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Rob
Hey there,

So I have to create a new account and start from beginning? In that case it leaves me two choices; use RMT to obtain a new character or quit playing the game forever. If I purchase supporter pack will you unlock my account?

Regards,
Liszt

in last mail idgaf anymore and just trying to test their heinousness :rofl:

sorry you lost your acc :( their tactics is so shameful it disgusts me, basically they first lock you cause they cant prove anything, then try to bait you into admitting it, then if you do you are fucked :wacko:

thats one of the dirtiest business tactics ive seen, and i live in serbia so ive seen it all :wacko:

at least if nothing else, now the whole jsp knows about this shit and hopefully no one else will get locked :blush: !
Gold: 2.00
Oct 13 2017 05:09am
Quote (Kinjutsu @ 13 Oct 2017 12:47)
If I purchase supporter pack will you unlock my account?

:))))))))))))
Gold: 202.99
Oct 13 2017 05:36am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 13 Oct 2017 14:08)
sorry you lost your acc :( their tactics is so shameful it disgusts me, basically they first lock you cause they cant prove anything, then try to bait you into admitting it, then if you do you are fucked :wacko:

thats one of the dirtiest business tactics ive seen, and i live in serbia so ive seen it all :wacko:

at least if nothing else, now the whole jsp knows about this shit and hopefully no one else will get locked :blush: !

funny how people consider themselves victims even though they are clearly breaking the ToS.
If you RMT you take a risk. No reason to complain if you get caught

One of the BIG reasons poe is so highly recommended and praised is because its F2p and GGG has promised to never make it p2w (yeahyeah stash tabs blabla)
However RMT clearly makes it p2w so everyone who trades in jsp is effectively contributing to making PoE p2w. Not that there rly is much of a competition unless you are going first to 100 in a new league though.

Personally I dont really give a fuck either way but it's funny to see people who RMT get so upset about stuff like this while still wanting to keep the game f2p.

This post was edited by pypyjyys on Oct 13 2017 05:36am
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 13 2017 05:58am
Quote (pypyjyys @ Oct 13 2017 01:36pm)
funny how people consider themselves victims even though they are clearly breaking the ToS.
If you RMT you take a risk. No reason to complain if you get caught

One of the BIG reasons poe is so highly recommended and praised is because its F2p and GGG has promised to never make it p2w (yeahyeah stash tabs blabla)
However RMT clearly makes it p2w so everyone who trades in jsp is effectively contributing to making PoE p2w. Not that there rly is much of a competition unless you are going first to 100 in a new league though.

Personally I dont really give a fuck either way but it's funny to see people who RMT get so upset about stuff like this while still wanting to keep the game f2p.

you might wanna consider working for the young turks :mellow: you would actually be paid for distributing shit like this :lol:

1) i couldnt give less fucks about my acc getting banned, i dont even play or care about poe, what disgusts me was the tactics they use to lock people. they lock preemptively with no proof whatsoever, and then try to bait you into admitting it. thats bullshit #1
2) bullshit #2: theres a big difference between someone selling a few orbs to get fgs early league, and someone like legalflipper who actually earns money on this. note that im 100% supportive of what people like him do as well, but even if someone isnt, theres a big difference between levels of rmt. if they cant prove if you really rmt'ed or just swapped a few orbs, they need to have a "second chance" policy
3) bullshit #3: poe is already p2w, not just stash tabs, but if you remember the herald of ice and similar incidents, they purposefully made the mtx'd skills better and have more aoe, and eventually played dumb when they got called out on it
4) bullshit #4: did you know that even account sharing is against the rules? you arent allowed to swap accs with a friend and play with each others chars and i have no idea why thats not allowed

all in all, for the people like me who think using jsp is okay, heres an advice: you, at least at the moment, cant get caught unless you admit it yourself or get reported after mentioning it yourself. they have no way of checking it atm, this might change in the future but thats how it is now. play dumb and you have a big chance of getting out unharmed :blush:
Gold: 489.12
Oct 13 2017 06:28am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 13 2017 12:58pm)
you might wanna consider working for the young turks :mellow: you would actually be paid for distributing shit like this :lol:

1) i couldnt give less fucks about my acc getting banned, i dont even play or care about poe, what disgusts me was the tactics they use to lock people. they lock preemptively with no proof whatsoever, and then try to bait you into admitting it. thats bullshit #1
2) bullshit #2: theres a big difference between someone selling a few orbs to get fgs early league, and someone like legalflipper who actually earns money on this. note that im 100% supportive of what people like him do as well, but even if someone isnt, theres a big difference between levels of rmt. if they cant prove if you really rmt'ed or just swapped a few orbs, they need to have a "second chance" policy
3) bullshit #3: poe is already p2w, not just stash tabs, but if you remember the herald of ice and similar incidents, they purposefully made the mtx'd skills better and have more aoe, and eventually played dumb when they got called out on it
4) bullshit #4: did you know that even account sharing is against the rules? you arent allowed to swap accs with a friend and play with each others chars and i have no idea why thats not allowed

all in all, for the people like me who think using jsp is okay, heres an advice: you, at least at the moment, cant get caught unless you admit it yourself or get reported after mentioning it yourself. they have no way of checking it atm, this might change in the future but thats how it is now. play dumb and you have a big chance of getting out unharmed :blush:

Fake snyft,

In the poe file, there is a file named something something client, open it as note pad, you'll have a record of all the ip and chat log of everything done on your computer. (Poe wise)

This is a log of everrrryyything done or said in poe, on multiple acounts, one the same computer, if we have a copy of said client file, ggg has one too.

It's why you should talk when jsp in trading, put a cannon fodder item as filler, mule account to avoid unesscary conflicks = a okay/ reasonable deniability.

( my dog used my poe account and rmt a condom to aplease chris wilson)

¿ is a more appropriate defensive case.

If you have mass wealth, bank everything in guild bank, as you can acess it anywhere.

Truth is, ggg just doesn't have the man power, unless someone snitched/ have a grudge on you.

If they ban someone with alot of supporter packs, use bank charge back, as they denied you the goods they sold, think of it as the same situation as north korea. (Rarely happens unless youre dumb enough to provide video evidence) (cutedog/ that krip friend from eons ago)

Pretty sure if they go through your chat logs it's agaisnt the data protection act tho.

This post was edited by Lamperouge on Oct 13 2017 06:32am
Gold: 202.99
Oct 13 2017 06:57am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 13 Oct 2017 14:58)

idk wtf is young turks :mellow:

1) obviously they have some proof if they lock someone. Ive never heard of someone being perm banned without actually RMTing.
Also at least from what I've seen from jsp posts they do usually give a second chance. I assume in this case the use of RMT was so blatant that they decided not to. Unless they just decided to randomly change their policy. Could be there was just some dick handling it this time idk.
Point was that if you RMT, getting banned is a risk you take lol. I really can't see any way to try to defend yourself if you get caught.

2) and like I said previously I dont personally give a shit about RMT. I play solo and don't compete with people so if someone pays to win it's what ever.
However I do understand why people get upset.

3)too lazy to go to this stash tabs convo again. I do own premium stash tabs myself so I do admit they are super QoL if nothing else. P2w here is a pretty strong word for it imo
as for the HoI aoe, you definitely have no proof about them making the MTX version better on purpose.. There is absolutely no reason for GGG to make a decision like that when the biggest reason their game is so popular is because its f2p lol.
They arent stupid enough to make little shit like that which would just hurt them in the end and yield little to no profits even on the short term

4)account sharing is usually against the rules because sharing accounts makes it difficult to control account buying/selling by RMT. Idk exactly whats GGGs reason. Could be just the fact that it would hurt their MTX market if people share accounts.
Which imo would be a totally understandable reason to make a rule like that.

Just curious though. Why do you think RMT is a good thing? something you want to support to such as lengths as to say making a business out of it is good (legalflipper?)
as for the small time RMT people who buy shit to get an edge on new ladder resets.. I mean it makes it totally unfair for people who don't RMT and definitely make the game P2W. So effectively you are defending making the game P2W.. no?

e/ holy shit that's a lot of text.

This post was edited by pypyjyys on Oct 13 2017 07:01am
Gold: 90.58
Oct 13 2017 07:50am
Quote (pypyjyys @ Oct 13 2017 04:57am)
idk wtf is young turks :mellow:

1) obviously they have some proof if they lock someone. Ive never heard of someone being perm banned without actually RMTing.
Also at least from what I've seen from jsp posts they do usually give a second chance. I assume in this case the use of RMT was so blatant that they decided not to. Unless they just decided to randomly change their policy. Could be there was just some dick handling it this time idk.
Point was that if you RMT, getting banned is a risk you take lol. I really can't see any way to try to defend yourself if you get caught.

2) and like I said previously I dont personally give a shit about RMT. I play solo and don't compete with people so if someone pays to win it's what ever.
However I do understand why people get upset.

3)too lazy to go to this stash tabs convo again. I do own premium stash tabs myself so I do admit they are super QoL if nothing else. P2w here is a pretty strong word for it imo
as for the HoI aoe, you definitely have no proof about them making the MTX version better on purpose.. There is absolutely no reason for GGG to make a decision like that when the biggest reason their game is so popular is because its f2p lol.
They arent stupid enough to make little shit like that which would just hurt them in the end and yield little to no profits even on the short term

4)account sharing is usually against the rules because sharing accounts makes it difficult to control account buying/selling by RMT. Idk exactly whats GGGs reason. Could be just the fact that it would hurt their MTX market if people share accounts.
Which imo would be a totally understandable reason to make a rule like that.

Just curious though. Why do you think RMT is a good thing? something you want to support to such as lengths as to say making a business out of it is good (legalflipper?)
as for the small time RMT people who buy shit to get an edge on new ladder resets.. I mean it makes it totally unfair for people who don't RMT and definitely make the game P2W. So effectively you are defending making the game P2W.. no?

e/ holy shit that's a lot of text.

lol you are a ssf player..

i knew it

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Oct 13 2017 07:50am
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll