d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49.00
Sep 24 2017 07:46pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Sep 24 2017 08:53pm)
We all need to stop allowing the Jewish mainstream media to stir up racial tension the way they do. Whites are victims of black crime in an extremely disproportionate level.

The narrative needs to change regarding blacks and it needs to be stated plainly that as a group they are one of the worst, most violent, destructive, shitty people on the planet. Even in the richest country in the world with laws bending over backwards to provide countless resources for them they hardly add anything to the civilization we are trying to build. The ghettos, the welfare, the violence, the crime, the violent crime. It's fucking bullshit. It's time to stop paying for it and making excuses for these people.

just wow.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 24 2017 07:56pm
Quote (kya_brian @ Sep 24 2017 09:46pm)
just wow.

Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2017 11:16pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 24 2017 05:23pm)
Tl;dr:

The Jews are sending the blacks to harm the whites so the Jews can replace us

/Stormfront

This is why killing fascists should come with a cash prize tbh.
Gold: 119,903.34
Sep 25 2017 01:02am
Quote (WeAwait @ Sep 24 2017 08:09pm)
Sons are more likely to end up in prison when raised by a single mother. 1/3 girls raised by single mothers get pregnant in high school.

Children of single parents tend to have downward income mobility, as opposed to children of two parents who tend to have upward income mobility.

source: http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html

It's a bit disingenuous to parrot a single stat line to the entire issue. Kids raised by a mother with no 2nd positive role model in their life is a big issue and in many cases you have kids growing up without even knowing who their father is. This has to have a significantly larger impact vs someone who has divorced parents but has a positive relationship with both.

But I have a fairly large bias since my parents divorced before I was 5 years old but I grew up with 2 parents who were hard working , and loving , and was fortunate enough to have a dad who was involved in my life.

The problem is more than the fact kids are raised by single moms. The problem is parents aren't fulfilling their duties as parents. It doesn't help that we have a justice system that will lock up men in prison for many years for non violent crimes and black people get disappointingly affected by this. They use drugs at the same rate of other population demographics yet they are more likely to be prosecuted for it and sentenced longer.

You can pretty much literally trace this destruction of families from the drug war. We started locking up people in our population and dooming them and now we have an entire generation of kids who grow up without their fathers.
Gold: 200.83
Sep 25 2017 01:06am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Sep 24 2017 11:02pm)
It's a bit disingenuous to parrot a single stat line to the entire issue. Kids raised by a mother with no 2nd positive role model in their life is a big issue and in many cases you have kids growing up without even knowing who their father is. This has to have a significantly larger impact vs someone who has divorced parents but has a positive relationship with both.

But I have a fairly large bias since my parents divorced before I was 5 years old but I grew up with 2 parents who were hard working , and loving , and was fortunate enough to have a dad who was involved in my life.

The problem is more than the fact kids are raised by single moms. The problem is parents aren't fulfilling their duties as parents. It doesn't help that we have a justice system that will lock up men in prison for many years for non violent crimes and black people get disappointingly affected by this. They use drugs at the same rate of other population demographics yet they are more likely to be prosecuted for it and sentenced longer.

You can pretty much literally trace this destruction of families from the drug war. We started locking up people in our population and dooming them and now we have an entire generation of kids who grow up without their fathers.

I don't necessarily disagree with this but which drugs are you specifying?

This post was edited by majorblood on Sep 25 2017 01:15am
Sep 25 2017 01:49am
Quote (majorblood @ Sep 25 2017 02:06am)
I don't necessarily disagree with this but which drugs are you specifying?

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Considering there have been policies of states that consider someone a drug trafficker if they have over a certain amount, they charge/convict people with "intent to distribute" and intent really has no justifiable basis on those grounds. Police/justice department should only be charging people as being drug traffickers if it's clear they are cause otherwise you end up with the current predicament where you have 50% of the people in prison locked up for non violent crimes.

Being a drug addict is not grounds for prison. There is a push in going away from this practice but most of the people in prison are there who are serving sentences when the justice system and law enforcement operated under this policy.

I really don't think it matters what drug it is. If you are a non violent criminal , there is no grounds to imprison you unless you commit a non violent crime such as severe financial fraud or a related crime that is a big negative effect on society. And most people in prison for drug related offenses are not in there because they are dealers.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Sep 25 2017 01:51am
Sep 25 2017 02:14am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Sep 24 2017 11:49pm)
https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Considering there have been policies of states that consider someone a drug trafficker if they have over a certain amount, they charge/convict people with "intent to distribute" and intent really has no justifiable basis on those grounds. Police/justice department should only be charging people as being drug traffickers if it's clear they are cause otherwise you end up with the current predicament where you have 50% of the people in prison locked up for non violent crimes.

Being a drug addict is not grounds for prison. There is a push in going away from this practice but most of the people in prison are there who are serving sentences when the justice system and law enforcement operated under this policy.

I really don't think it matters what drug it is. If you are a non violent criminal , there is no grounds to imprison you unless you commit a non violent crime such as severe financial fraud or a related crime that is a big negative effect on society. And most people in prison for drug related offenses are not in there because they are dealers.

I completely agree that drugs should be decriminalized. I've just read conflicting articles about how racism affects arrests for using drugs.
The general principles of libertarian legal morals are keep to your contracts and don't initiate violence, would you agree to this concept?
Sep 25 2017 03:43am
Quote (majorblood @ Sep 25 2017 03:14am)
I completely agree that drugs should be decriminalized. I've just read conflicting articles about how racism affects arrests for using drugs.
The general principles of libertarian legal morals are keep to your contracts and don't initiate violence, would you agree to this concept?

I don't think it really matters if it is racism or not. Blacks are more likely to be charged and prosecuted for drug related offenses even though drug use is not higher among them to warrant the disparity. It seems there's a injustice occurring that negatively affects blacks and makes their situations have worse outcomes.

Also social issues wise, I'm pretty much almost identical to views with Libertarians. I just can't get on board with trusting markets to make the rights choices/solutions to lower pollution/greenhouse gas emissions, since market forces would probably react too late and the inherit avarice humans have just prevent it from happening. And I just don't believe in purely capitalistic or systems of government that don't have state interference to protect competition and lower the incidence of anti-trust. One of the biggest problems currently with our government is the fact monopolies have essentially been allowed to exist and anti-trust laws in a lot of cases aren't even enforced which allows markets to not be as productive as they could be.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Sep 25 2017 03:49am
Sep 25 2017 03:47am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Sep 25 2017 01:43am)
I don't think it really matters if it is racism or not. Blacks are more likely to be charged and prosecuted for drug related offenses even though drug use is not higher among them to warrant the disparity. It seems there's a injustice occurring that negatively affects blacks and makes their situations have worse outcomes.

If true i'd assume it's because there are more police in black neighborhoods due to relatively extremely high violent crime rates
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Sep 25 2017 01:43am)

Also social issues wise, I'm pretty much almost identical to views with Libertarians. I just can't get on board with trusting markets to make the rights choices/solutions to lower pollution/greenhouse gas emissions, since market forces would probably react too late and the inherit avarice humans have just prevent it from happening. And I just don't believe in purely capitalistic or systems of government that don't have state interference to protect competition and lower the incidence of anti-trust. One of the biggest problems currently with our government is the fact monopolies have essentially been allowed to exist and anti-trust laws in a lot of cases aren't even enforced which allows markets to not be as productive as they could be.

what causes these monopolies?

This post was edited by majorblood on Sep 25 2017 03:52am
Gold: 5,169.82
Sep 25 2017 03:55am
Quote (KNasty @ Sep 24 2017 06:14am)
Are all these blacks still claiming oppression?

Wtf does America need to do to shut them up? They should be thanking us, because now they live in the greatest country ever.

Thank you for making me spit out my coffee.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll