d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > A Tale Told By Chuckie, The Scared Classis Barb > P8 Hardcore Classic
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,483.74
Sep 9 2017 09:57am
i was told mephisto drops even better gear than andariel. i shall kill him off a few more times and see if i can find anything before i continue towards diablo.
goofy looking armor. i do like my rare armor that has 24%fhr and tri res from travincal though.

a shield! now that's something i may be able to use, unlike those silly bows!

Sep 9 2017 09:59am
what a beauty! i am currently still using a 20def armor kite shield with 15% faster block rate & 10% increased chance to block. this shield is heavy as heck though! i shall save it and tone my arms a bit more before i can truly use this.

i killed off mephhisto a few more times. there were some more shiny finds, but none for me.

Sep 9 2017 10:03am
but then, a belt dropped that i could use! maybe if i keep this up, i can find a bonus piece for this set? i hope it's better than that crappy 2-set bonus from isnharts...

i like this. it drops my minimum damage down a little bit, but there's a higher max damage than my isnhart sword. it also gives me life steal which i could use, and the durability on this is almost 2x the sword. i feel like i need to repair too often in the middle of fights, so this will help!

Gold: 0.69
Sep 10 2017 12:53pm
You hit 30, get some mana leech, gamble a great maul, and go whirlwind :)
Sep 11 2017 03:34pm
Quote (chips456 @ Sep 10 2017 10:53am)
You hit 30, get some mana leech, gamble a great maul, and go whirlwind :)

once i get some mana leech, that will be the route i'm headed :)
Sep 12 2017 10:04pm
rusthandle was not as nice as expected viewing the stats, so i got rid of it and gambled a new sword.

the damage isn't amazing, but i can whirl around with some mana leech on the crystal sword :D

shiny! the extra strength will be helpful getting towards a bigger weapon :)

Sep 12 2017 10:12pm
and the extra strength really helped! i went over to jamella and went on a gambling spree for some mauls. i was happy with this one. i had saved an amulet with mana leech on it, which i put around my neck.

i heard about the angel and had to see for myself. oh was he hostile. i whirled and whirled through him. he did not go down easily. in fact, he broke my maul! i yelled out "time out!" and took a portal to go back to town and have it repaired in order to continue my battle. he waited for me, not that he had a choice apparently, and i steamrolled him. i was granted 2 skill points, which undoubtedly will be going towards the battle orders and whirlwind attack i have recently gotten.

not too far after my encounter with the angel, i came across a great maul. this was pretty sweet looking! alas, it was super heavy and i couldn't hold onto it. i put it into my backpage to save for once i become stronger. this backpack is a really cool feature - i may not be able to weild it in my hands, but i could carry it on my back no problem!

Sep 12 2017 10:23pm
oh do i wish i learned whirlwind earlier. it is strangely satisfying whirling through a group of monsters. i can't believe i am able to do this. this journey has really paid off on my fears.

i made it through the city of the damned and into the river of flame. i came across the giant beast in my way of the hellforge. whirling with my new maul, hephasto did not stand a chance. i feel so strong now. even though no one hires in the pandemonmium fortress, i feel like one would weigh me down, trying to keep them safe, rather than needing extra protection for myself.

i wielded the hell forge hammer and broke apart mephisto's soulstone. i received multiple gems, though i do not know what to do with them. i wish there was a way i could place one into my ring. i'd love to wield a ruby or emerald and keep my pimp hand strong!

Gold: 0.01
Sep 13 2017 04:45am
Farm Norm D for a Snap
Sep 13 2017 06:45pm
i ran through the river of flame coming across the chaos sanctuary. evil lurked everywhere. i whirled through them all, taking their lives as i ventured further.
i popped the first 2 of 5 seals and a pack of ghosts spawned out of thin air. whirling through them all with my maul, they went down very quickly. it was pretty pathetic.

i cleared a path to the 3rd seal. i opened it. nothing.
i ran back the way i came from, and there were a group of doom knights along with a caster with fanaticism. they chased me down and i whiled backwards. with my long maul, they got hit as they chased me, yet they could not reach me with their small swords.

the 4th and 5th seals were opened and a large group of venom lords appeared. they breathed fire at my and it was as hot as hell... i suppose since it was diablo's seals, that makes a lot of sense...
i did not whiel through the middle of them all, fearing them all breathing fire at me in all directions. i clipped them from the sides and took a few out at a time.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll