d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The E U ... Love It Or Leave It? > Discuss
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 17 2017 08:25pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2017 02:08am)
I disagree. Europe doesn't have all the religious shenanigans going on, that places like the middle east do.

I think you're going to have quite the fun time in Europe.

~~

Anyone else long to live your life in a pre-9/11 world? I can't help but think something has been taken from me. My whole country, the direction of the world was all headed in a different direction. My grandparents fought WW2, but it wasn't shit compared to what we're up against. We aren't even allowed to talk about who the enemy is.

I don't really know what to make of the obvious that is unfolding before us. Europe is being neutered of it's power through political means via forced integration. It is a soft invasion. Multicultural Singapore knows all about ethnic voting blocks, and that is what is intended for Europe. They have been completely undermined my Merkel and what has already happened will lead to an inevitable outcome: Loss of sovereignty for European Nations. And the same exact fate was meant for America.

We always say TPTB ( The powers that Be ) or Central Bankers. But we are all beating around the Bush. These people are Zionist Jews who are Pushing an Agenda that solidifies Jewish power worldwide. This statement is not an incriminating statement against someone you know at the workplace. The world is being governed in a Pro-Israel fashion and just like any intelligent chess match, you can tie up loose ends mid game to guarantee victory. This is unfolding right before our eyes. It is well known that people in ethnically diverse situations vote strictly their ethnicity. Europe has been set up in such a way that they have lost ALL collective control of their homeland. The central bankers ( Jews ) are free to let the economy collapse with the people being forced to deal with migrants who have been imported to be scapegoats.

Gold: 10,655.00
Jul 17 2017 08:31pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 09:25pm)

~~

Anyone else long to live your life in a pre-9/11 world? I can't help but think something has been taken from me. My whole country, the direction of the world was all headed in a different direction. My grandparents fought WW2, but it wasn't shit compared to what we're up against. We aren't even allowed to talk about who the enemy is.

I don't really know what to make of the obvious that is unfolding before us. Europe is being neutered of it's power through political means via forced integration. It is a soft invasion. Multicultural Singapore knows all about ethnic voting blocks, and that is what is intended for Europe. They have been completely undermined my Merkel and what has already happened will lead to an inevitable outcome: Loss of sovereignty for European Nations. And the same exact fate was meant for America.

We always say TPTB ( The powers that Be ) or Central Bankers. But we are all beating around the Bush. These people are Zionist Jews who are Pushing an Agenda that solidifies Jewish power worldwide. This statement is not an incriminating statement against someone you know at the workplace. The world is being governed in a Pro-Israel fashion and just like any intelligent chess match, you can tie up loose ends mid game to guarantee victory. This is unfolding right before our eyes. It is well known that people in ethnically diverse situations vote strictly their ethnicity. Europe has been set up in such a way that they have lost ALL collective control of their homeland. The central bankers ( Jews ) are free to let the economy collapse with the people being forced to deal with migrants who have been imported to be scapegoats.

1. Where exactly do YOU come from...live?
2. What is it with you and the Jews and the banks?

/e

3. The whole damn Middle East is trying to invade the world.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jul 17 2017 08:35pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 17 2017 08:38pm
'Merica
Jul 17 2017 09:01pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2017 02:31am)
1. Where exactly do YOU come from...live?
2. What is it with you and the Jews and the banks?

/e

3. The whole damn Middle East is trying to invade the world.

The central banking system is a SCAM that has been perpetrated since the 1700's to steal tax revenue from the citizens. The function of this is to loan a currency to a sovereign nation and expect repayment.

That is all it is at it's most basic core: A scam to steal tax revenue.

The central banking cartel is tied to a handful of JEWISH central banking families.

Why is this important?

Jews are taught from a young age to have an in-group-preference for other Jews. They call you Goyim, in the same way a Muslim calls you an Infidel. Both words, as a part of language, creates a distinct barrier between people. " Us, vs Them." This may be hard to understand if you are a Christian because the Bible has no excluding verbiage built in to describe outsiders.

They are in control of the media, the banks, and the military industrial complex. Every nation who resists is toppled, and every political leader who has ever issued their own currency not backed by debt, has been assassinated.

The world has been plundered with an incredibly simple scheme, protected only by their control of the media. Now that people can talk about the ramifications of central banking and how it is theft and provides no real benefit, Jewish Central Bankers need a scapegoat. The cat is out of the bag, and they will be first in line for the rope when that day comes. They thought CNN could maintain a compliant population, but people who are communicating ideas outside of the cable MSM took over the narrative and the truth of all the crimes are being revealed. This is why ancient people and ancient civilizations are being destroyed, because the Rothschilds don't want to be the generation that dangle from the rope. They had a good 300 year run, but the cat is out of the bag and will not be let out. The Jewish Central Banking game is up and a lot of people are going to die. The only problem is they are making sure that it is YOU, not them.
Gold: 260.11
Jul 17 2017 09:06pm
Wow. Trick has gone full Alex Jones.

Seriously man, get mental help.
Jul 17 2017 09:12pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 18 2017 03:06am)
Wow. Trick has gone full Alex Jones.

Seriously man, get mental help.

Conspiracy Theorist is an ad hominem. A non-argument.

~~

The history of central banking is well know. The players who were involved are well known. The in-group-preference of Jews is well know. What does the word Goyim mean, Thor? What is that? Why isn't that so well know compared to Infidel? The Jews are a group of people I think we all need to understand a whole lot more. Because far too often they can not be discussed or understood clearly without having the Holocaust slammed down your throat.

Well, why don't we ask some tough questions? " What did the Jews do to the Germans? in order for them to be thrown in internment?" What a simple question, huh?
Jul 17 2017 09:18pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 10:01pm)
The central banking system is a SCAM that has been perpetrated since the 1700's to steal tax revenue from the citizens. The function of this is to loan a currency to a sovereign nation and expect repayment.

That is all it is at it's most basic core: A scam to steal tax revenue.

The central banking cartel is tied to a handful of JEWISH central banking families.

Why is this important?

Jews are taught from a young age to have an in-group-preference for other Jews. They call you Goyim, in the same way a Muslim calls you an Infidel. Both words, as a part of language, creates a distinct barrier between people. " Us, vs Them." This may be hard to understand if you are a Christian because the Bible has no excluding verbiage built in to describe outsiders.

They are in control of the media, the banks, and the military industrial complex. Every nation who resists is toppled, and every political leader who has ever issued their own currency not backed by debt, has been assassinated.

The world has been plundered with an incredibly simple scheme, protected only by their control of the media. Now that people can talk about the ramifications of central banking and how it is theft and provides no real benefit, Jewish Central Bankers need a scapegoat. The cat is out of the bag, and they will be first in line for the rope when that day comes. They thought CNN could maintain a compliant population, but people who are communicating ideas outside of the cable MSM took over the narrative and the truth of all the crimes are being revealed. This is why ancient people and ancient civilizations are being destroyed, because the Rothschilds don't want to be the generation that dangle from the rope. They had a good 300 year run, but the cat is out of the bag and will not be let out. The Jewish Central Banking game is up and a lot of people are going to die. The only problem is they are making sure that it is YOU, not them.

Ok. For one second, let's assume this is true. That for 400 years or so the Jews have been trying to take over the world by manipulating/controlling the banks, the media...etc.

If they haven't succeeded in 400 years, I think we'll all survive.

Yes, the Middle East doesn't like anyone else. Everyone knows this.

However... unless the Jewish folk start killing people, or blowing them up...etc. They can believe w/e the hell they want.
I don't know where you're from..(I suspect the US).... but seriously, you need to take a step back.
Jul 17 2017 09:19pm
The anti-Muslim rhetoric has never been hotter. But at the same time, the importing of Muslims into Italy have been rampant as ever!

Why is all of the hate directed so pointedly at Muslims. Who is responsible for bringing these people into your country? Why has this started? And why is the immigration so forced>? Can anyone explain this to me? I think I know the answer. And the answer is the Jewish Central Bankers are creating a distraction to cover for the collapse of the global economic system.
Gold: 107.77
Jul 17 2017 09:20pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 09:25pm)

~~

Why would Jews want more Arabs spreading around Europe? They don't like them...
Jul 17 2017 09:23pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 10:19pm)
The anti-Muslim rhetoric has never been hotter. But at the same time, the importing of Muslims into Italy have been rampant as ever!

Why is all of the hate directed so pointedly at Muslims. Who is responsible for bringing these people into your country? Why has this started? And why is the immigration so forced>? Can anyone explain this to me? I think I know the answer. And the answer is the Jewish Central Bankers are creating a distraction to cover for the collapse of the global economic system.

You sound like a Muslim or a Palestinian. Or have you just been brainwashed by them?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll