d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The E U ... Love It Or Leave It? > Discuss
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 540.00
Jul 17 2017 09:28pm
EU is pretty much a caliphate
Gold: 10,655.00
Jul 17 2017 09:31pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 10:19pm)
The anti-Muslim rhetoric has never been hotter. But at the same time, the importing of Muslims into Italy have been rampant as ever!

Why is all of the hate directed so pointedly at Muslims. Who is responsible for bringing these people into your country? Why has this started? And why is the immigration so forced>? Can anyone explain this to me? I think I know the answer. And the answer is the Jewish Central Bankers are creating a distraction to cover for the collapse of the global economic system.

Quote (bena2OO5 @ Jul 17 2017 10:28pm)

You two should make your own topic and have it out. :D
Gold: 0.00
Jul 17 2017 09:43pm
Quote (MSX98 @ Jul 18 2017 03:20am)
Why would Jews want more Arabs spreading around Europe? They don't like them...

Jews know that arabs respond to strong men dictators. They can solidify their power via central banking system by destroying people's voting power by mongrelizing a nation. The French cannot vote their own interests as easily if 20% of the population is black. Even looking at America, you can see almost how religiously blacks vote as a demographic with no concern for ideals. This is the issue with democracy is that is has been destroyed with multiculturalism.

The only race to ever stand up, shed central banking, and prove as a literal example to the world that central banking is a tax on society so heinous that it needs to be wiped from the world forever,.... was Nazi Germany. Hitler issued his own labor based currency after being the poorest nation in Europe and he brought them back from Hyper Inflation and created the most prosperous nation. I implore any of you to not dismiss the statements I just made in this paragraph, and go look at your own National Budget. Look at the National Debt. Look at how much $ in real terms is being spent just to borrow your means of trade. All of the hard work you do to create a better world is being stolen from you through central banking because there is an active attempt to conceal the facts of what is. If you do without borrowing your currency from central banks, they have to make their own money. They literally have stolen $20TN in tax revenue. You don't see it now, but when your stock portfolio dries up, you house is worth a years salary ( fora 30 year mortgage lol ), you'll see just how much was stolen from you.

The Muslims are the scapegoat. Muslims are shit people and they need to stay in the Middle East. But when shit hits the fan, the Jews have their scape-goat already in your face.

We all know that language shapes thought. Jews have a word for non-Jews. "Goyim". Muslims have a word for non Muslims ' Infldel'.

So what is the word Christians use for non Christians? that's right, we turn the other cheek. Talmud and Koran are Vengeful, in-group-preference books. The Bible is inclusive. Ironically so, it's literally the faggot religion of the three Abrahamic Religions.

Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2017 03:23am)
You sound like a Muslim or a Palestinian. Or have you just been brainwashed by them?

Atheist turned hardcore radical conservative Christian

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Jul 17 2017 09:45pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Jul 17 2017 09:52pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 17 2017 10:43pm)

Well, no offense, but you sound like a neo-nazi

Personally I'm pissed about all the muslim immigration too. But I try to keep it grounded in reality. Aka, the muslims seems to feel that blowing people up is a valid was to express themselves. I disagree.

Anyways, this is an EU topic.

Jul 17 2017 10:01pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2017 03:52am)
Well, no offense, but you sound like a neo-nazi

Personally I'm pissed about all the muslim immigration too. But I try to keep it grounded in reality. Aka, the muslims seems to feel that blowing people up is a valid was to express themselves. I disagree.

Anyways, this is an EU topic.

Who's letting in the Muslims?

They're bad people, but how and why are they arriving in droves? The reasons are financial! They need economic growth and they need a scapegoat so you don't burn down Rothschild Mansion.

The Invasion that is happening in Europe right now IS 100% A FUNCTION OF JEWISH CENTRAL BANK MEDDLING. They stole all the money and ruined the economy and they need a scapegoat, so they made a Balfour style agreement with Saudi Arabia to rabble rouse and in return Europe has been promised to Saudi Kings. They have been trying to sell their dwindling oil supply as quick as possible and invest it as fast as they can. Well they seem to be in the middle of a much larger plan that no one is privy to. Saudi Arabia was all over the 9/11 attacks and we went after Afghanistan. Was this our plan, or a foreign policy to benefit Israel?

Jul 17 2017 11:42pm
Quote (bena2OO5 @ Jul 18 2017 04:28am)

No. It isn't.

Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 18 2017 04:43am)

You used to be cool, mon.
What happened?
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 17 2017 11:47pm
I work in Brussels, about 30% of my direct colleagues are foreigners, my girlfriend migrated here so that she could live with me. My whole life revolves around things that are possible -- at least in part -- because of EU.

So yes, I'ma say I'm in favor.

This post was edited by Leevee on Jul 17 2017 11:47pm
Gold: 2.66
Jul 18 2017 03:39am
@tric-isHUGE

Do you agree that one day there may be a one world currency and order? Amero + Euro + Asiano? A completely cash less society? Will we be forced to use an RFID chip? Can a hacker infiltrate the banking system and just set it from a 1 to a 0?
Gold: 3.33
Jul 18 2017 03:49am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 18 2017 02:52am)
Giving up your sovereignty is a bad idea. The EU will never be able to make a currency stronger than the dollar, and all of the problems that came from the experiment of trying to do so you are still dealing with.

You now have a scenario where people are hitting the EU countries with a hammer in order to make the puzzle pieces fit and you just have to ask yourself if it is all worth it? The bankers need perpetual growth and they will destroy you, and your culture, and your way of life to achieve that which is mathematically impossible.

This is nonsense, if anything the Germans wanted the euro to be a cheaper currency than the deutsche mark to make their exports more in demand
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 18 2017 04:00am
Quote (dro94 @ Jul 18 2017 11:49am)
This is nonsense, if anything the Germans wanted the euro to be a cheaper currency than the deutsche mark to make their exports more in demand

wat.

Do you mean to say that the Germans wanted the Euro's value to decrease after 2002? If that's what you meant, your post makes a little bit more sense.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll