d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Are There So Many Homegrown Terrorists?
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 22 2017 03:11am
Quote (Knaapie @ 22 Jun 2017 01:28)
I mostly understand your perspective. It is causing a shift in our culture, it is changing towards a more multi cultural world. That would be alright if everything would go perfect, but that's not not happening.
We have cheap labor from eastern European countries, immigrants groups not becoming as productive as we would like, Extreme Islamic terrorism, Erdogan extending his arm to polarize our citizens and a wave of immigrants from Islamic countries, fleeing from the violence some traumatized and a larger group trying to benefit from the situation as an economical refugee. We've been faced a lot of problems in a short while. We have come at a point where we have to be stricter towards migration and create better methods to deal with the high number of refugees from Arabic countries. That might also have to mean: spending a bit more money to deal with current and future droughts.
We do also need to make the best out of the assets we have. Our society is getting older. Apart from the automation discussion, we need to enable our citizens to all be productive. That's where imo, acceptation from both sides plays a role. We live in the same world and we have to support each other to make it great.

/e Tbh though, after saying that, at the time we are living in.. It's a proper discussion to be having. The extreme part of the discussion is that ppl are dying. It influences the rest.

we will see about that, the backlash against multiculturalism is getting stronger and as you said yourself its a proven concept of humanity that people want to live with like-minded people
multiculturalism is against human nature and history should have taught us that multinational states are a tinderbox, just waiting to explode
thats why we desperately need to be stricter on migration before things get really ugly and there is no way around it that the political landscape will change massively as well

on the rest i agree, but why is it so bad that western societies get older? we have some of the highest population density on the planet, a germany with 70 or 60 million inhabitants will be just as good live in
perhaps its a blessing in disguise even, there is not need to import migrants
we need to invest more money to battle the by far worst problem of our time

its overpopulation, the populations of africa and the middle east are exploding (will double again until 2050 afaik) and they already cant support themselves
on the world refugee day there was a story about refugees from sudan in uganda in the news
they interviewed a guy complaining about the living conditions with his 6! children beside him, none of them above the age of 10 from the looks if them and his wife had a pretty large belly again....no more comments needed really, just how stupid can people be
we need to fix that

Gold: 1.93
Jun 22 2017 03:18am
Quote (ampoo @ Jun 22 2017 08:11pm)
we will see about that, the backlash against multiculturalism is getting stronger and as you said yourself its a proven concept of humanity that people want to live with like-minded people
multiculturalism is against human nature and history should have taught us that multinational states are a tinderbox, just waiting to explode
thats why we desperately need to be stricter on migration before things get really ugly and there is no way around it that the political landscape will change massively as well

on the rest i agree, but why is it so bad that western societies get older? we have some of the highest population density on the planet, a germany with 70 or 60 million inhabitants will be just as good live in
perhaps its a blessing in disguise even, there is not need to import migrants
we need to invest more money to battle the by far worst problem of our time

its overpopulation, the populations of africa and the middle east are exploding (will double again until 2050 afaik) and they already cant support themselves
on the world refugee day there was a story about refugees from sudan in uganda in the news
they interviewed a guy complaining about the living conditions with his 6! children beside him, none of them above the age of 10 from the looks if them and his wife had a pretty large belly again....no more comments needed really, just how stupid can people be
we need to fix that

What a crock of shit.
Multiculturalism has been at the heart of human evolution for as long as we have had nations.
Jun 22 2017 03:19am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 22 Jun 2017 11:18)
What a crock of shit.
Multiculturalism has been at the heart of human evolution for as long as we have had nations.

oh really? feel free to enlighten me
inb4 you name the united states as an example :lol:
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 22 2017 03:27am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 22 2017 05:18am)
What a crock of shit.

This is hilariously incorrect.

White men are responsible for 90% of civilization.
Gold: 5,169.82
Jun 22 2017 03:41am
Quote (Ronramos @ Jun 22 2017 08:03am)
It's amazing America isn't getting attacked when we are the #1 hated by Isis haha

What makes you think that?

Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 22 2017 11:27am)
This is hilariously incorrect.

White men are responsible for 90% of white men's civilization.

FTFY

This post was edited by Leevee on Jun 22 2017 03:42am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 22 2017 03:43am
Quote (Leevee @ Jun 22 2017 05:41am)
What makes you think that?

FTFY

AKA all of civilization.
Gold: 5,169.82
Jun 22 2017 03:44am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 22 2017 11:43am)
AKA all of what white men consider civilization.

FTFY
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 22 2017 05:41am
Quote (ampoo @ 22 Jun 2017 10:11)

The average age is increasing, the baby boom bubble is getting older, resulting more elderly to take care of with a shrinking workforce.

Like I've said, we're gonna need every asset we have ^^

Btw.. You know the overpopulation will come to a halt, even without 1-child-alike policies.
The rise in population to 2050 is mostly due to the children already living, not due to fertility rate. (kids/family)

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jun 22 2017 05:52am
Jun 22 2017 06:04am
Quote (Knaapie @ 22 Jun 2017 13:41)
The average age is increasing, the baby boom bubble is getting older, resulting more elderly to take care of with a shrinking workforce.

http://i.imgur.com/G8eQ5FW.png

Like I've said, we're gonna need every asset we have ^^

Btw.. You know the overpopulation will come to a halt, even without 1-child-alike policies.
The rise in population to 2050 is mostly due to the children already living, not due to fertility rate. (kids/family)

yeah, its the same here, but i think we can work through that time period, automation, temporary workers, that kind of stuff
i think the real problem of an aging society is to fill the posts the elderly leave behind, in police for example, which relies heavily on middle aged people, while having trouble finding new recruits

i guess overpopulation has to come to a halt some point, there has to be a limit, but where that one is can only be speculated and i dont feel like trying it out
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll