d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Brooklyn School Pressured To Accommodate Islam
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,256.00
May 29 2017 09:49pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ May 29 2017 08:40pm)
You do not understand ramadan in the slightest.

What?
The phillipines are 86% roman catholic mate.

I have understanding enough to know that it's a personal religious choice in which the action of another person doesn't impact it in the slightest. If the non Muslim eats that in no way diminishes the Muslims choice to observe Ramadan and eat after sunset. The logic is sound here just like the doughnut example is a pretty accurate representation.
Gold: 1.93
May 29 2017 10:12pm
Quote (BrendanSchaub @ May 30 2017 02:45pm)

Wow, this is not even on the news here, disgusting, i hope they are slaughtered to the last man.
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2017 10:30pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ May 30 2017 05:12am)
Wow, this is not even on the news here, disgusting, i hope they are slaughtered to the last man.

Can't say I disagree overmuch.
Gold: 6.66
May 30 2017 05:48am
Funniest fact that most people dont know:

a muslim will NEVER EVER ask some1 not to eat/drink because of him fasting. Each muslim is fasting for himself, for his faith. Not for the others. And thats the reason why that petition MUST have come from non-muslims, who wanted their muslim friends to be able to enjoy the prom with them. I am fasting as well and I honestly couldnt care less if some1 is eating or drinking in front of me. All my friends have been asking if its OK if they eat, after I explained them that its absolutely no big deal for me I even had to stop them from walking around the corner to eat there. But thats when people and friends respect each other. They know that Im not disturbed if they eat and/or drink in front of me during the day :)
I love each one of them and I know that the love is mutual. I am usually the first one who wishes my christian brothers and sisters merry christmas or happy hannukah to my jewish brothers and sisters. Also the first happy bayram wishes ALWAYS come from one of those certain groups of friends.

So, to all the bigots here - what about to read something first, in order not to look like the worst hillbilly, started with OP. well, knowing that he is a zionazi and islamophobe im not surprised at all.
Gold: 0.00
May 30 2017 06:00am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ May 30 2017 11:48am)

a muslim will NEVER EVER ask some1 not to eat/drink because of him fasting. Each muslim is fasting for himself, for his faith. Not for the others. And thats the reason why that petition MUST have come from non-muslims, who wanted their muslim friends to be able to enjoy the prom with them. I am fasting as well and I honestly couldnt care less if some1 is eating or drinking in front of me. All my friends have been asking if its OK if they eat, after I explained them that its absolutely no big deal for me I even had to stop them from walking around the corner to eat there. But thats when people and friends respect each other. They know that Im not disturbed if they eat and/or drink in front of me during the day :)
I love each one of them and I know that the love is mutual. I am usually the first one who wishes my christian brothers and sisters merry christmas or happy hannukah to my jewish brothers and sisters. Also the first happy bayram wishes ALWAYS come from one of those certain groups of friends.

So, to all the bigots here - what about to read something first, in order not to look like the worst hillbilly, started with OP. well, knowing that he is a zionazi and islamophobe im not surprised at all.

Here is another funny fact - Islam has billions of followers and a bunch of different streams, each one has millions of followers, which makes it difficult to know who is a "real muslim" and who's not.
You really need to strat taking your shit together.
Gold: 540.00
May 30 2017 06:12am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ May 30 2017 07:48am)

says muslims are nice because he has muslim friends,
proceeds to call zionists nazis

your opinion is credible
Gold: 9,256.00
May 30 2017 06:24am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ May 30 2017 04:48am)

The petition was started by some one named Tanima Rahman. The article was written by someone named Selim Algar. Judging by the name the probability she is a Muslim is pretty certain. Like i said instead of taking the path of least resistance they invoked full special snowflake status. The petition is open to the public as well, i checked, if i wanted too i can go sign it right now with simply logging into my change.org account and clicking a single button.

Fun fact:

Listening to music is haraam, whether in Ramadaan or at other times, but it is more forbidden in Ramadaan, and is a greater sin, because fasting does not only mean refraining from eating and drinking, rather it means attaining piety or fear of Allaah, and it means that all the physical faculties should refrain from disobeying Allaah.

I wonder if they asked the school to not play music either?

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 30 2017 06:41am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 30 2017 06:25am
zionists or islamists are going in the same bag.
Gold: 540.00
May 30 2017 07:56am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 30 2017 08:25am)
zionists or islamists are going in the same bag.

We're more safe in Israel than islamic France
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
May 30 2017 08:09am
Why dont they just bomb the dance? I mean show up unannounced
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll