d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Race And Iq > Incredibly Racist Thread
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,786.00
May 26 2017 06:18am
you dare bind homo sapiens with differing skin pigmentation into groups? I'll have you know that it is only one genetic trait and classifying people with that one trait is utter nonsense. is it widely known that there are no other physiological traits binding the majority of people with a certain type of skin pigmentation. Therefore the only race is homo sapien aka humans, you racist scum.

any common gene variation you may perceive between groups of people who share the same skin pigmentation are due to sociological differences. white people are the cause of most of these.
if you weren't born in such a privileged position, you would have realized this long ago. this culture of oppression needs to end. bigots.
Gold: 49,142.00
May 26 2017 06:24am
Quote (Skinned @ May 26 2017 04:29am)
IQ itself is subjective and racial pseudoscience.

Wait you think IQ is a racial pseudoscience, also hoe do you figure is subjective exactly?

No one is saying its a perfect test, but it has been shown to have a high reliabilty in determining intelligence in studies, i can google a bunch if youd like. Saying its subjective may be going a bit far is all.

As for OPs video, i dont think its racist to have the hypothesis that the genetic differences between races has a statistically significant impact on individuals mental abilities. Id actually be very surprised if the opposite was true, that there is a statistically insignificant difference, considering there are few things in nature that are that close to equal in nature, especially when mental ability is as complex as it is.

That being said, i would never use something like this to think lower of anyone before i got to know them as averages in a race are exactly that, an average.

This post was edited by ssdrmstre on May 26 2017 06:25am
May 26 2017 06:32am
Quote (harumi @ May 26 2017 05:18am)
you dare bind homo sapiens with differing skin pigmentation into groups? I'll have you know that it is only one genetic trait and classifying people with that one trait is utter nonsense. is it widely known that there are no other physiological traits binding the majority of people with a certain type of skin pigmentation. Therefore the only race is homo sapien aka humans, you racist scum.

any common gene variation you may perceive between groups of people who share the same skin pigmentation are due to sociological differences. white people are the cause of most of these.
if you weren't born in such a privileged position, you would have realized this long ago. this culture of oppression needs to end. bigots.

I hope youre being sarcastic lmao

Read a medical journal, different races are more/less prone to certain diseases. Clearly there is more to it than skin pigmentation. Differences rangr all the way to physical ability, avg penis length, average height, how smelly people are, how much facial hair they grow, etc.

If you were just trolling by imitating the left wingers in here i applaud you, you got me.

Edit: btw all dog breeds and wolves are the same "species", doesnt mean thet are all the same, especially concerning intelligence. Srop saying "hurr durr same species hurr durr", ypure not actually saying anything.

This post was edited by ssdrmstre on May 26 2017 06:36am
May 26 2017 06:53am
Quote (Leevee @ May 26 2017 03:48am)
Well ok, you are correct. It is an informal term that can mean anything. However, in all contexts other than when racists are talking, different races have far more distinguishing qualities than what can be found between ethnic groups of the human species.

Generally the only thing we go by is skin color, which is a very minor detail that has no bearing on other genes. And as Thor said, the differences between people within one ethnic group are far larger than the differences between groups, which makes research like this useless by default.

I had to respond to this, sorry for spamming.

Just because 2 individuals from 2 races can be more similar than they are with members of their own race doesnt mean there arent races. Think of it this way, each race has a unique average/mean for any variable you can think of, which means if you plot a bell curve of every race, the respective bellcurves will be different per race for many (often medically significant factors) like degrees of lactose intolerance. So grouping people into a race assigns a liklihood of genetic expression that you can make more accurate predictions on.

I understand the thought of racism really juices your pinecone, but its simply not true that there is no value into grouping people by race my bros
Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2017 06:59am
The difference is [very] exaggerated and misunderstood/misused by low iq people.
Gold: 5,169.82
May 26 2017 07:27am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ May 26 2017 02:53pm)
I had to respond to this, sorry for spamming.

Just because 2 individuals from 2 races can be more similar than they are with members of their own race doesnt mean there arent races. Think of it this way, each race has a unique average/mean for any variable you can think of, which means if you plot a bell curve of every race, the respective bellcurves will be different per race for many (often medically significant factors) like degrees of lactose intolerance. So grouping people into a race assigns a liklihood of genetic expression that you can make more accurate predictions on.

I understand the thought of racism really juices your pinecone, but its simply not true that there is no value into grouping people by race my bros

Alright, do your profiling, just don't wrongly refer to it as races. You are right when you say that profiling leads to predictable likelihood of certain characteristics. However, you'll find that this is way too insignificant for any practical use, as other distinctions between people's background are far more indicative of those characteristics.

Just look at dogs. That is a species with races, where each race has significant differences.
May 26 2017 07:38am
Quote (Leevee @ May 26 2017 06:27am)
Alright, do your profiling, just don't wrongly refer to it as races. You are right when you say that profiling leads to predictable likelihood of certain characteristics. However, you'll find that this is way too insignificant for any practical use, as other distinctions between people's background are far more indicative of those characteristics.

Just look at dogs. That is a species with races, where each race has significant differences.

There are medically significamt differences between races though, like fibrosis, diabetes, lactose intolerance, etc

Race can be super useful because thats just how genetics work.

Edit; whats the difference between "profiling" and refering to people as races? People who come from a geographical area draw from a gene pool that is statistically significantly different from other areas in many ways including medicine. Why is it wrong to group people by this if it isnt used in a racist way?

This post was edited by ssdrmstre on May 26 2017 07:42am
Gold: 5,169.82
May 26 2017 08:24am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ May 26 2017 03:38pm)
There are medically significamt differences between races though, like fibrosis, diabetes, lactose intolerance, etc

Race can be super useful because thats just how genetics work.

Edit; whats the difference between "profiling" and refering to people as races? People who come from a geographical area draw from a gene pool that is statistically significantly different from other areas in many ways including medicine. Why is it wrong to group people by this if it isnt used in a racist way?

What you're describing is ethnic groups. You can profile anything you want, but if you try to profile human races you'll just run into the realization that there is only one race.
Gold: 32,161.71
May 26 2017 08:31am
Each race is not just separated by color, there are other biological qualities

Brown people statistically have a higher incidence of small arteries and a pancreas that will give out by the time they're 60

Asian people statistically have a higher incidence of inflammatory vessel disorders

Black people retain more sodium and have a higher incidence of blood pressure and treatment resistant blood pressure

White people have more autoimmune disease

Each race has a set of genetic differences more than just those that the eye can see.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 26 2017 08:33am
Quote (Bazi @ May 26 2017 09:31am)
Each race is not just separated by color, there are other biological qualities

Brown people statistically have a higher incidence of small arteries and a pancreas that will give out by the time they're 60

Asian people statistically have a higher incidence of inflammatory vessel disorders

Black people retain more sodium and have a higher incidence of blood pressure and treatment resistant blood pressure

White people have more autoimmune disease

Each race has a set of genetic differences more than just those that the eye can see.

Sieg Heil!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll