d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ann Coulter To Speak At Berkeley On The 27th
Prev15678917Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.77
Apr 20 2017 08:27pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Apr 20 2017 12:27pm)

xD
Gold: 475.46
Apr 20 2017 08:37pm
Oh so she is going now, of course she is. i bet she hopes its a shit show as well just so she can get the publicity for it. what a bridge troll she is.

Someone is going to get killed at this event if the alt right and antifa both show up. mark me words young lads.

This post was edited by Brian_D on Apr 20 2017 08:38pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Apr 20 2017 09:15pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Apr 20 2017 08:37pm)
Oh so she is going now, of course she is. i bet she hopes its a shit show as well just so she can get the publicity for it. what a bridge troll she is.

Someone is going to get killed at this event if the alt right and antifa both show up. mark me words young lads.

Wouldn't be the first time a terrorist killed someone for exercising free speech
Gold: 107.77
Apr 20 2017 09:16pm
She's gonna take a flying brick to that horse face of hers...
Gold: 51.93
Apr 20 2017 11:52pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Apr 21 2017 05:56am)
Only shed you're building nw adays os a cuckshed for yourself you sissy

I built my shed in my back yard, took 3 hours, nice try mate.
I grew up mustering cattle and boundary riding, the only towns i lived in before i was 20 had populations of two to three hundred people, hell, i didn't even have a computer until i was 17, i did all my gaming before that at cousins and friends houses.
I had been in more fist fights by the time i left high school than most bouncers would in a life time, then i became a bouncer and did that for 8 years..
I regularly used to just walk into the outback and camp by myself for a week at a time with just a bowie knife and a fishing rod.

In short, this hipster generation makes me sad for humanity.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 21 2017 03:58am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 20 2017 10:33am)
These are the sorts of delusions of the antifa commie left that lead to these problems.

There is nothing wrong with being anti-BLM. That doesnt make you a nazi.

It doesn't make you a nazi but it also doesn't make you the good guy. BLM has been largely a peaceful movement whose message consists of "Hey, can police stop killing unarmed people every chance they get?"

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who preaches about free speech and peaceful assembly, but only when they're talking about white supremacists. Have the legitimate grievance of being against the state carrying out violence with impunity against its own citizens? Stop being so uppity and go back to your porch!

Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 20 2017 10:33am)

Proud Boys aren't "a nazi sympathizer group"
They are a group founded by libertarian/conservative writer/comedian/commentator Gavin McInnes, who is vocal about his support of jews. its a 'pro-western fraternal group' and they serve as a security force to fight back against the violent antifa scumbag criminals who were victimizing innocent people under the false guise of them being "nazis" and "fascists".

Start of his comments is at 0:17 if you wanna skip the stoner intro:

Here we see McInnes minimizing the holocaust, falling into the obvious neo-nazi bait tactic of saying the holocaust is exaggerated (this is something nazis do regularly to get their foot in the door), moving the goalposts and having all kinds of whataboutism, blames Stalin's treatment of Ukraine on Jews, blaming the Treaty of Versailles on Jews, telling the Israelis to just get over hundreds of years of oppression and the Holocaust, and so on and so forth.

Sorry, but McInnes is at best complacent. There's a reason Spencer was quick to applaud him. The guy is a complete piece of shit and so are his followers who buy into this garbage.

Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 20 2017 11:35am)
Here is notorious nazi cult leader Gavin McInnes discussing hate-speeching plans to host a nazi rally called "patriots day" and its results.
Speakers included Lauren "nazi" Southern,

The patriots day rally where numerous white supremacists, neo-nazis, and antisemites made their intentions known that they were going to be at the event.

a latina "nazi" named Irma Hinojosa,

If her position is a reasonable one, it can stand on its own merit. Bringing her ethnicity into anything is the equivalent to "I'm not racist because one of my best friends is a martian."

Speaking of minorities who were actual nazis back in the 1930s and 40s, it may come as a surprise to some there were Jewish collaborators who assisted in the Holocaust. It's not like people will always stick up for what is right. Some people will sell their own families if it means personal gain.

and 'anti-government fascist' Stewart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers organization.

Oath Keepers...you mean the guys who believe in conspiracy theories, attack black people protesting their right to be free from police brutality (hilarious twist of irony for being "small government"), and have faced numerous arrests after organizing terrorist attacks ("arresting" public figures, having possession of bomb making materials, etc.)?

The bar here seems to be really low...

Known nazi talking points included free speech, peaceful coexistence, defending old ladies from getting attacked, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0JOLLg7LA0

Wait your rebuttal is to post a video of McInnes defending a the actions of an actual nazi with outright misogynistic commentary?

"It's her fault she got punched in the face by that white supremacist! If she did what she was told, she wouldn't have gotten hit!"

...and then he goes into a segment about her career in the adult film industry, while ignoring the shit said and done by the dishonorably discharged white nationalist who has a history of violent crime.

Jesus fucking Christ...how far down the rabbit hole have you gone to buy into anything McInnes says?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Apr 21 2017 07:25am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Apr 21 2017 02:22am)
I built my shed in my back yard, took 3 hours, nice try mate.
I grew up mustering cattle and boundary riding, the only towns i lived in before i was 20 had populations of two to three hundred people, hell, i didn't even have a computer until i was 17, i did all my gaming before that at cousins and friends houses.
I had been in more fist fights by the time i left high school than most bouncers would in a life time, then i became a bouncer and did that for 8 years..
I regularly used to just walk into the outback and camp by myself for a week at a time with just a bowie knife and a fishing rod.

In short, this hipster generation makes me sad for humanity.

I wield my oaken nunchaku while i travel the streets of tacoma, searching for the plasma donation center my passage is covered with the change wanderers. Sometimes i wonder if its all worth it
Gold: 7,427.25
Apr 21 2017 12:29pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Apr 21 2017 05:58am)
It doesn't make you a nazi but it also doesn't make you the good guy. BLM has beenlargely a peaceful movement whose message consists of "Hey, can police stop killing unarmed people every chance they get?"

Thats a big whitewashing of BLM, which has engaged in several instances of serious destruction against innocent persons and their property, but it does represent the wildly inaccurate and hysterical talking points.

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who preaches about free speech and peaceful assembly, but only when they're talking about white supremacists.
Have the legitimate grievance of being against the state carrying out violence with impunity against its own citizens? Stop being so uppity and go back to your porch!

Huge strawman.
Merely not liking BLM does not mean they are against peaceful assembly and free speech.
Someone having an opinion doesn't mean we have to like their opinion.

btw When you are vandalizing cities its a bit of a different story than a gay conservative speaking or a free speech rally.

Start of his comments is at 0:17 if you wanna skip the stoner intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99qf53BijNk

Here we see McInnes minimizing the holocaust, falling into the obvious neo-nazi bait tactic of saying the holocaust is exaggerated (this is something nazis do regularly to get their foot in the door), moving the goalposts and having all kinds of whataboutism, blames Stalin's treatment of Ukraine on Jews, blaming the Treaty of Versailles on Jews, telling the Israelis to just get over hundreds of years of oppression and the Holocaust, and so on and so forth.

Sorry, but McInnes is at best complacent. There's a reason Spencer was quick to applaud him. The guy is a complete piece of shit and so are his followers who buy into this garbage.

So we went from a 'nazi sympathizer group' to a comedian telling a couple of offcolor obvious jokes you didnt like, and saying he likes jews and wants to unite with Israel.

Wow "complacent".. the hard biting criticism is too much.

The patriots day rally where numerous white supremacists, neo-nazis, and antisemites made their intentions known that they were going to be at the event.

A few were, sure.
In America we have freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.
This isn't some commie shithole.

Someone you don't like merely existing is not good cause to physically attack them, let alone attack everyone else at a free speech event they attend.

I find it interesting that you are quick to falsely label people nazis and fascists who should be stabbed and purged from the ranks, yet you seem to be advocating for a bunch of violent commies who attack innocent people. They're totally fine.

If her position is a reasonable one, it can stand on its own merit. Bringing her ethnicity into anything is the equivalent to "I'm not racist because one of my best friends is a martian."

Speaking of minorities who were actual nazis back in the 1930s and 40s, it may come as a surprise to some there were Jewish collaborators who assisted in the Holocaust. It's not like people will always stick up for what is right. Some people will sell their own families if it means personal gain.

Her position of attending an event that clearly was not a nazi rally does stand on merit. The fact that she is a latina was used for comedic effect to mock your absurd notions.

Oh but some nazi collaborators were jewish? you totally got us now. guilty as charged.

Oath Keepers...you mean the guys who believe in conspiracy theories,

Crime against humanity right there.

What you dismiss as 'conspiracy theories' they call taking rational steps to be prepared in case the government does terrible unconstitutional things like confiscate guns.

attack black people protesting their right to be free from police brutality (hilarious twist of irony for being "small government"), and have faced numerous arrests after organizing terrorist attacks ("arresting" public figures, having possession of bomb making materials, etc.)?

The bar here seems to be really low...

They literally attended BLM events and protected protesters. Do you see the trend of you grossly misrepresenting people?
Not everyone you dont like is a nazi or some other kind of evildoer.

Wait your rebuttal is to post a video of McInnes defending a the actions of an actual nazi with outright misogynistic commentary?

"It's her fault she got punched in the face by that white supremacist! If she did what she was told, she wouldn't have gotten hit!"

"nazis" have the right to self defense. She came there as part of a terrorist group to attack people and faced the consequences.

He literally said he isnt one of our guys and is pretty far right.

...and then he goes into a segment about her career in the adult film industry, while ignoring the shit said and done by the dishonorably discharged white nationalist who has a history of violent crime.

and?
Hes not an antifa talking point commentator.
Her story is more interesting than some white nationalist guy.

Antifa are the aggressors at these events.

Jesus fucking Christ...how far down the rabbit hole have you gone to buy into anything McInnes says?

So now I buy into anything he says?
another delusion from a man detached from reality, losing an argument.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Apr 21 2017 12:44pm
Gold: 7,427.25
Apr 21 2017 03:16pm
http://rare.us/rare-politics/getting-it-right/the-regressive-lefts-hatred-of-free-speech-undermines-our-most-basic-societal-values/

Ann Coulter says shes showing up on the 27th whether they like it or not.
Claims they are trying to put additional restrictions on her 1A rights, and berserkley doesnt even have classes the week of the May 2nd and shes busy that day.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Apr 21 2017 03:19pm
Gold: 18,470.03
Apr 21 2017 03:20pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 21 2017 04:16pm)
http://rare.us/rare-politics/getting-it-right/the-regressive-lefts-hatred-of-free-speech-undermines-our-most-basic-societal-values/

Ann Coulter says shes showing up on the 27th whether they like it or not.
Claims they are trying to put additional restrictions on her 1A rights, and berserkley doesnt even have classes the week of the May 2nd.

She's secretly praying someone gets killed at her appearance. The controversy is going to be great for her book sales, it always is.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678917Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll