d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ann Coulter To Speak At Berkeley On The 27th
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Apr 20 2017 06:37am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 20 2017 07:24am)
It's the yin-yang of life. I'm critical of my generation's secularism, narcissism, and sensitivity, but we're the least racist, least violent, and most open-minded generation so far.

Then obviously you don't know what antifa actually is, and what they actually do. It's not really about stopping facism, lol.

I do agree that fascism is an existential threat to open society and needs to be amputated wherever it rises. When a demagogue gets so popular campaigning on white identity politics it is particularly dangerous.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Apr 20 2017 07:11am
Quote (KrWWW @ Apr 20 2017 03:23am)
who is Ann Coulter?

A hot bitch that is worth rioting for
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2017 07:33am
I don't like her at all, but we live in a free country where we have free speech and I will defend her right to say whatever crap she wants. The true fascists are the ones trying to silence her.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 20 2017 07:34am
Quote (DPRK @ Apr 20 2017 08:33am)
I don't like her at all, but we live in a free country where we have free speech and I will defend her right to say whatever crap she wants. The true fascists are the ones trying to silence her.

I would agree that people should just protest and only resort to violence in self-defense ultimately. But I would expect fights to break out at something like this too and if you want to go I'd be on my toes. Both sides. It isn't like fascism is a peaceful ideology.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 20 2017 07:34am
Apr 20 2017 09:04am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Apr 20 2017 02:52am)
Antifa call anyone a Nazi they disagree with. Just voting for Trump makes you a fascist in their eyes.

...except, you know, the actual Nazis that show up in klan insignia and doing Hitler salutes.

Not all Trump supporters are fascists...but all fascists are Trump supporters.

Quote (IceMage @ Apr 20 2017 02:52am)
Antifa showed up in response to the real white supremacists, but they end up fighting 99% Trump supporters the whole time?

Good plan.

Even the leftists at Berkeley don't like antifa because they turn peaceful protests into shitshows.

See this guy punching the antifa woman?

That's this guy:

...who is Nathan Domigo, the founder of Identity Evropa. Identity Evropa is a white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization who posts fliers and recruits in and around California universities. Recently, Identity Evropa has expanded to other campuses across the country.

"Well maybe Domigo is an outlier? Not everyone who was there was a Nazi!"

...except for the part featuring these folks:

There's the obvious Hitler salute, but notice the guys wearing the black skull bandanas? Those were the "Proud Boys" who showed up. They're an antisemetic, anti-BLM, and Nazi sympathizer group founded in New York. They drove and flew into Berkeley from all over the place and organized over facebook and twitter with the plan of showing up to support Trump.

That's just two of the groups that showed up. Liberty Revival Alliance, Asatru Folk Assembly, and the Golden Gate Skinheads were all there as well.

If the right wants peaceful demonstrations to show their support of Trump, they need to purge these elements from their ranks. If you find yourself standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a guy doing a sieg heil, the correct action is to stab him in the groin, not join him in shouting at the other side.

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2017 04:37am)
I do agree that fascism is an existential threat to open society and needs to be amputated wherever it rises. When a demagogue gets so popular campaigning on white identity politics it is particularly dangerous.

Not to mention, they've been embolden after the election and are being less "politically correct." The whole reason they complain about it is they have to censor themselves around other people with their antisemitism and racism. Now, they feel like they don't need to and can move on to being openly fascist and proudly proclaim being Nazis.

Quote (DPRK @ Apr 20 2017 05:33am)

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2017 05:34am)
I would agree that people should just protest and only resort to violence in self-defense ultimately. But I would expect fights to break out at something like this too and if you want to go I'd be on my toes. Both sides. It isn't like fascism is a peaceful ideology.

Part of the problem is the refusal of the so-called "white moderates" to actually make an effort in distancing themselves from people who are openly embracing fascism. What's worse is they cater to this audience because it brings in money and ratings. The response is to turn to violence in an effort to intimidate fascists from showing up.

There wouldn't be violence if organizers of these events banned anyone wearing Nazi/KKK-related attire from attending the event. But I doubt Coulter is going to do something that potentially affects her bottom line. Instead, she'll happily engage with the Nazis, take their money and support, and berate the opponents of fascism because it keeps her in the spotlight.
Gold: 500.00
Apr 20 2017 10:04am
Quote (sylvannos @ Apr 20 2017 10:04am)
...except, you know, the actual Nazis that show up in klan insignia and doing Hitler salutes.

Not all Trump supporters are fascists...but all fascists are Trump supporters.

See this guy punching the antifa woman?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9gJzw2XYAQMMYn.jpg

That's this guy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9e0cwJUIAA0Hss.jpg

...who is Nathan Domigo, the founder of Identity Evropa. Identity Evropa is a white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization who posts fliers and recruits in and around California universities. Recently, Identity Evropa has expanded to other campuses across the country.

"Well maybe Domigo is an outlier? Not everyone who was there was a Nazi!"

...except for the part featuring these folks:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9efmjiXgAAZFuk.jpg

There's the obvious Hitler salute, but notice the guys wearing the black skull bandanas? Those were the "Proud Boys" who showed up. They're an antisemetic, anti-BLM, and Nazi sympathizer group founded in New York. They drove and flew into Berkeley from all over the place and organized over facebook and twitter with the plan of showing up to support Trump.

That's just two of the groups that showed up. Liberty Revival Alliance, Asatru Folk Assembly, and the Golden Gate Skinheads were all there as well.

If the right wants peaceful demonstrations to show their support of Trump, they need to purge these elements from their ranks. If you find yourself standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a guy doing a sieg heil, the correct action is to stab him in the groin, not join him in shouting at the other side.

Not to mention, they've been embolden after the election and are being less "politically correct." The whole reason they complain about it is they have to censor themselves around other people with their antisemitism and racism. Now, they feel like they don't need to and can move on to being openly fascist and proudly proclaim being Nazis.

Part of the problem is the refusal of the so-called "white moderates" to actually make an effort in distancing themselves from people who are openly embracing fascism. What's worse is they cater to this audience because it brings in money and ratings. The response is to turn to violence in an effort to intimidate fascists from showing up.

There wouldn't be violence if organizers of these events banned anyone wearing Nazi/KKK-related attire from attending the event. But I doubt Coulter is going to do something that potentially affects her bottom line. Instead, she'll happily engage with the Nazis, take their money and support, and berate the opponents of fascism because it keeps her in the spotlight.

this guy came prepared :lol:
Gold: Locked
Apr 20 2017 11:00am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 20 2017 03:52am)
Antifa showed up in response to the real white supremacists, but they end up fighting 99% Trump supporters the whole time?

Good plan.

Even the leftists at Berkeley don't like antifa because they turn peaceful protests into shitshows.

As someone relatively close to Berkeley with a lot of contact with Berkeley community members, opinions seem to be pretty split on AntiFa.

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2017 05:19am)
Agree with bold wholeheartedly.

Do you think we have lots of fascists in America?
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 20 2017 11:14am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2017 08:37am)

Its particularly dangerous to criminals and thieves. Like you.
Apr 20 2017 11:17am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 20 Apr 2017 17:14)
Its particularly dangerous to criminals and thieves. Like you.

:lol:
Gold: 475.46
Apr 20 2017 11:20am
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Apr 20 2017 06:11am)
A hot bitch that is worth rioting for

hot? -_-
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll