d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > War With North Korea
Prev13536373839199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Jul 5 2017 12:11am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 5 2017 12:32am)
Ignoring your personal non-sense attack about france:
Whatever is the size of north korea, nor whatever if EMP effect was already observed 55 years ago, the threat is real.*
EMP is IMO best option for north korea; if they already bought conventional techno from russia in 2013 this clearly have a meaning.

* the threat of self defense btw, they are trying to keep their sovereignty, i doubt north korea will do the first move.

Good theory, except for one glaring oversight... no one cares about NK, no one wants their sovereignty.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 5 2017 12:18am
Quote (Ghot @ 5 Jul 2017 07:11)
Good theory, except for one glaring oversight... no one cares about NK, no one wants their sovereignty.

The objective of Pyongyang is to survive, not to launch an atomic bomb on US territory.
Sounds like you dont even know what "sovereignty" means.

Jul 5 2017 12:21am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 5 2017 01:18am)
The objective of Pyongyang is to survive, not to launch an atomic bomb on US territory.
Sounds like you dont even know what "sovereignty" means.

Exactly who is bothering NK?!?
No one, that's who. Everything NK is doing, makes absolutely zero sense.

If you were saying NK wanted to re-acquire SK, and blow up Japan on the side. Well that would be closer to reality.
But no one cares one iota about NK. NK is NK's worst enemy.
Jul 5 2017 12:42am
Quote (Ghot @ 5 Jul 2017 07:21)
Exactly who is bothering NK?!?
No one, that's who. Everything NK is doing, makes absolutely zero sense.
If you were saying NK wanted to re-acquire SK, and blow up Japan on the side. Well that would be closer to reality.
But no one cares one iota about NK. NK is NK's worst enemy.

^_^

Nk is a tyranny for sure. Nk still need to continue its tests to be completely dissuasive, plus it's the only thing they know & do since decades.
At the end of the day SK & Japan could get their own nuclear power too; finally that is what China want: to kick USA out of the area IMO.
USA would probably interrupt this process, in the name of their own safety.

So watch out, and then sorry but you are completely wrong; this is a major geopolitical situation; everybody care about NK.
Jul 5 2017 12:57am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 5 2017 01:42am)
^_^

Nk is a tyranny for sure. Nk still need to continue its tests to be completely dissuasive, plus it's the only thing they know & do since decades.
At the end of the day SK & Japan could get their own nuclear power too; finally that is what China want: to kick USA out of the area IMO.
USA would probably interrupt this process, in the name of their own safety.

So watch out, and then sorry but you are completely wrong; this is a major geopolitical situation; everybody care about NK.

When I say no one cares about NK, I mean the NK has nothing anyone wants. But you know that.

This NK issue is very simple.
NK sat in the UN and agreed to develop no nukes. Then proceeded to strip it's country to develop nukes and militarize the country.
As for China, they've been sort of shutting their door to everyone lately. Not a good sign. But nothing for anyone (including the USA) to get upset about, assuming China just wants to be alone.

I can understand that you have a deep seated desire to ....troll. I just wish you'd stick to subjects that won't help start WWIII.
Gold: 200.83
Jul 5 2017 01:07am
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 4 2017 10:57pm)
When I say no one cares about NK, I mean the NK has nothing anyone wants. But you know that.

NK sat in the UN and agreed to develop no nukes. Then proceeded to strip it's country to develop nukes and militarize the country.
As for China, they've been sort of shutting their door to everyone lately. Not a good sign. But nothing for anyone (including the USA) to get upset about, assuming China just wants to be alone.

I can understand that you have a deep seated desire to ....troll. I just wish you'd stick to subjects that won't help start WWIII.

WWIII caused by his posts r.i.p
Jul 5 2017 01:11am
Quote (Ghot @ 5 Jul 2017 07:57)

At this point, again, you are completely wrong: NK got gigantic minerals stocks, up to 10 trillions. (you know what is a trillion right ?)
After that what US & UN want is a thing, but the reality is another thing, and we are observing it in real time.
Gold: 42.00
Jul 5 2017 01:11am
rofl this thread legit 37 pages?
Jul 5 2017 01:26am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 5 2017 02:11am)
At this point, again, you are completely wrong: NK got gigantic minerals stocks, up to 10 trillions. (you know what is a trillion right ?)
After that what US & UN want is a thing, but the reality is another thing, and we are observing it in real time.

The US and the UN want NK to stop building nukes. I thought they both made that so clear, that even you could understand it.

China may want NK, but the US and the UN just want NK to stop with the war noises.
Jul 5 2017 01:45am
Quote (Ghot @ 5 Jul 2017 08:26)
The US and the UN want NK to stop building nukes. I thought they both made that so clear, that even you could understand it.
China may want NK, but the US and the UN just want NK to stop with the war noises.

Pyongyang demonstrated its ability to fly a ballistic missile for nearly 7,000 kilometers.
This performance upsets the geopolitical situation..

NK is a strategical plot;
Who want to get the 10T$ mineral ressources ? me
Does China want USA military bases at its fontier ? no
Does USA want to absolutely keep a hand on the area - i means keeping it's military bases etc - ? yes
Does USA have a tendancy to make "preventive" shootings ? yes ? :rofl:

What can happend if NK is destroyed, do you think SK (still hosting USA bases) will take all the north land without being worried ? Theres a big deal out there !

What US & UN want is a thing, but the reality is another thing, and we are observing it in real time.

Edit: Just reading theres a strong disagreement today between china & usa, china still asking to do nothing, and usa conducting advanced exercices ( including launching missiles in the japan sea lol)

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jul 5 2017 02:03am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13536373839199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll